Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

My Money Or My Love: What Does She Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Money Or My Love: What Does She Really Want? (934 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / If This Ain't Real Love, What Else Is (photos) / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Money Or My Love: What Does She Really Want? by Beke2020: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Good day Admin,

I have been with my girl for six years now. I love her and she has a son for me that is two years old. I have been with several other ladies through the years but I must say Diane has been the most loyal and consistent of them all.She is a Liberian girl living in Nigeria since she was a teenager.

Like I said,I love Diane to death and I have been thinking of making her my wife. Infact,I already proposed to her. She was happy but her mother is causing problems for us. The mother has refused to allow Diane marry me except I get a pre-nup agreement before the marriage. I find this very annoying cos we dont do pre-nups in Nigeria,its not African culture.But the mother is saying that getting married to me is not an assurance that I will stay faithful in the marriage. The pre-nup is to ensure that in case of divorce......Read full story from:

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-money-or-my-love-what-does-she-really-want/
Re: My Money Or My Love: What Does She Really Want? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
she wants your destiny bro ... and when she gets it. chairman, u are finished!!!
Re: My Money Or My Love: What Does She Really Want? by Beke2020: 6:42am On Apr 26, 2018
Lol!
chenzen:
she wants your destiny bro ... and when she gets it. chairman, u are finished!!!
Re: My Money Or My Love: What Does She Really Want? by Kobicove(m): 6:56am On Apr 26, 2018
Why should we click on a link to read the rest of the story? undecided
Re: My Money Or My Love: What Does She Really Want? by NnamdiN: 7:22am On Apr 26, 2018
Before you read anything on NL, scroll to the botto.m first and make sure there's no "continue here"

1 Like

Re: My Money Or My Love: What Does She Really Want? by z11111: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Special adviser on naira land matter

NnamdiN:
Before you read anything on NL, scroll to the botto.m first and make sure there's no "continue here"
Re: My Money Or My Love: What Does She Really Want? by z11111: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
the link is not for people like you.

Kobicove:
Why should we click on a link to read the rest of the story? undecided
Re: My Money Or My Love: What Does She Really Want? by Samuelgr8: 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hmnnnnn
z11111:
the link is not for people like you.

Re: My Money Or My Love: What Does She Really Want? by iamJ(m): 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
girls want love first but if ur love is not enough to fill her, she will use ur money to complete it grin
Re: My Money Or My Love: What Does She Really Want? by Beke2020: 6:54am On Apr 27, 2018
I hail bros
iamJ:
girls want love first but if ur love is not enough to fill her, she will use ur money to complete it grin
Re: My Money Or My Love: What Does She Really Want? by Samuelgr8: 12:45am On May 01, 2018
On point!
chenzen:

(1) (Reply)

When He Ask You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You_ Nwaamaikpe React / She Wants What I Don't Have Yet / Why I Don’t Want To Have Sex With My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.