Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Herdsmen Killings: Could This Really Be My Government- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killings: Could This Really Be My Government- Buhari (919 Views)

"My Government's Performance On Power Supply Is Not Good Enough" Buhari-punch / Why We Are Running "Slow Government" - Buhari / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Killings: Could This Really Be My Government- Buhari by Jnewsmediaman: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Herdsmen Killings: Could this really be my government, Buhari react over herdsmen killing in benue

President Muhammadu Buhari has described as vile and satanic the killing of worshippers and two priests at a Catholic church in Ukpor-Mbalom community in Gwer East Local Government Area of Benue State.

“I extend my sincere condolences to the government and people of Benue State, the Mbalom community, and especially the Bishop, priests and members of the St Ignatius' Catholic Church, whose premises was the unfortunate venue of the heinous killings by gunmen.

https://www.thewatchnews.com/2018/04/herdsmen-killings-could-this-really-be.html
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Could This Really Be My Government- Buhari by ChaleeBendel: 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
After giving a nod to his people to continue ethnic cleansing, who's gonna believe this? Zombies only.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Could This Really Be My Government- Buhari by fergusen: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
angry
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Could This Really Be My Government- Buhari by ClassicMG(m): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
After giving a nod to his people to continue ethnic cleansing, who's gonna believe this? Zombies only.
in your good conscience can you say you're 100% sure the President order the killings
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Could This Really Be My Government- Buhari by ChaleeBendel: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
ClassicMG:
in your good conscience can you say you're 100% sure the President order the killings
But he looks away when the perpetrators are Fulanis. Do you think Buhari would have kept quiet if it was Fulanis that were dying daily?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Could This Really Be My Government- Buhari by tociano009(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Could This Really Be My Government- Buhari by SalamRushdie: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
ClassicMG:

His actions and inactions say it all

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Could This Really Be My Government- Buhari by GreyLaw(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
ClassicMG:

Actions - and inactions - speak louder than voice. His inaction makes him complicit.

Take it from me, Buhari has never appeared as a good man to me. I do NOT trust him, even for a second.

He in the president, however, so I still respect him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imam Imam: Reno Omokri Reacts To Death Of Tambuwal’s Aide / Hon. Gbajabiamila Spoils Wife With G-wagon Gift On Her Birthday / Oh My God! See Where Buhari Could Get His Election Campaign Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.