Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) (49661 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by goshee: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
deomelllo:

PMB is their useless and worthless village governor, their reps, their senator, their traditional ruler and he is responsible for their miserable, bigoted, bitter, frustrated and pathetic existence...

That's worthless and miserable life of the average ipob for you..

grin grin grin grin
i heard that north has upgraded from being the poorest, uneducated and most backward region with lots of almajiri to the leading region. so it is not Jonathan again that made your mother gave birth to you as an slowpoke? so it is not Jonathan that created high rate of almajiri in your region. so it is not Jonathan again that caused low rate of rainfall in the north. I weep for being in the same geographical settings with morons. It hurts
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:
what a wicked country we are in. Buhari must end in hell fire with afonjas
..if i may ask u..what animal kingdom u belong to?.kingdom of no commercial value..u lazy youth catch thief in maket nd born dem..even u re very stupid for mention afonja..idiot
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Firgemachar: 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Though a pointless and misguided opinion, but you are still entitled to your pointless and misguided opinion

How is my opinion pointless and misguided

@bolded
'it' would have just been ok.
You are not a smart kid.
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by smyo(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dino you must wake up o, shebi na you campaign for change number? you must face the music.

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Kinikini: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Senate of like characters.
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Have I ever come to you or any male in your lineage for job , money or food ...I assure that no male in your lineage earns , lives or eats better than me ..I stopped eating regular food years ago and I am very sure you cantv afford what I eat now .. anytime anybody complains aboutvyiur useless Buhari you immediately attribute it to hunger grin see trouble ooo... yesterday alone I earned over a million Naira doing nothing why dont you tell me how much you earned yesterday ...yesterday you didn't earn more than me , today you haven't earned more than me , today at least I employed someone ( who have you employed this year) abeg carry your view of life to where your pay grade and brain grade are and let wail over bad governance in peace....Abeg I am rehearsing my presentation for tomorrow so don't mention me again except Buhari has resigned
nobody knows you or what u do for a living neither do you know what anybody here does for a living. People assess you by the comments you make. You have every right to criticise a President you voted for but that is not the issue here. The issue is the type of comments you make. If your IQ is as high as you claim, how then on earth do you blame buhari for the police not be8ng willing to feed a man supposedly on ICU?. Maybe it's the hate you feeel in your heart that makes u say these things but understand when people react in a way you don't like. Criticise Buhari if you wish but criticise intelligently please. It's more effective that way

3 Likes

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by adedehinbo(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:
i wish I could click on the on that button that u the most stupid person on earth

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:
This miserable frustrated osu people sef.
Jobless people

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
deomelllo:

PMB is their useless and worthless village governor, their reps, their senator, their traditional ruler and he is responsible for their miserable, bigoted, bitter, frustrated and pathetic existence...

That's worthless and miserable life of the average ipob for you..

grin grin grin grin
Absolutely

Frustrated bastards

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by AdamuAudu: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:
Amen
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by osazee12(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Gimmicks, all geared towards getting public sympathy.he has invested too much in luxury, so he cant afford to starve himself. Give him time, he will cool down. Aje kun niya niyoje!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by godwin120alex: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Anything happening to Dino #issallowed
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Louteelaw84: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
What I really don't understand is why he is receiving treatment on a stretcher, same one that was used to bring him in by the ambulance, is that hw the ICU operates?
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Have I ever come to you or any male in your lineage for job , money or food ...I assure that no male in your lineage earns , lives or eats better than me ..I stopped eating regular food years ago and I am very sure you cantv afford what I eat now .. anytime anybody complains aboutvyiur useless Buhari you immediately attribute it to hunger grin see trouble ooo... yesterday alone I earned over a million Naira doing nothing why dont you tell me how much you earned yesterday ...yesterday you didn't earn more than me , today you haven't earned more than me , today at least I employed someone ( who have you employed this year) abeg carry your view of life to where your pay grade and brain grade are and let wail over bad governance in peace....Abeg I am rehearsing my presentation for tomorrow so don't mention me again except Buhari has resigned

Lol. I'll bet you're still living in your father's compound eating mummy's food.

But what's my business sef.

I wish Nairaland would make it compulsory to have our identities revealed while opening an account here before some people will claim to be Dangote's eldest son.

3 Likes

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by godwin120alex: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
silastemplar:
nobody knows you or what u do for a living neither do you know what anybody here does for a living. People assess you by the comments you make. You have every right to criticise a President you voted for but that is not the issue here. The issue is the type of comments you make. If your IQ is as high as you claim, how then on earth do you blame buhari for the police not be8ng willing to feed a man supposedly on ICU?. Maybe it's the hate you feeel in your heart that makes u say these things but understand when people react in a way you don't like. Criticise Buhari if you wish but criticise intelligently please. It's more effective that way

Lol when did you start to criticize intelligently before 2015 election or when Buhari won
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:

You must be an OSU trying to impress his freeborn Igbo brothers online.
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
CONFAMA:

Boss pls I need just 10k from you. Make I send my account number?

SalamRushdie wouldn't get away with his boasting. Abi? grin
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Bhol28: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
fiizznation:
Is like blaming buhari for your misfortunes gives you some sort of erection or what? I don't understand this your abnormal obsession with buhari.

You better put that big thing on your neck into good use before you finally snap!!!

How many times have you mention buhari today? Take a chill guy. Buhari isn't the reason why you are poor, hungry and jobless
Imagine, all they care about is blaming Buhari,they are not bothered about d allegations against Dino by the police.Why should he be sharing guns and money to hooligans to go about killing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by immyy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
neonly:
Hmmmm how d mighty fall
I remember when dis guy was always leading Der nass member to jump fench during Jona but look at him now if only he saw d future he for behave then
Dino was not a member of the national assembly during GEJ
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
godwin120alex:

Lol when did you start to criticize intelligently before 2015 election or when Buhari won
wia this one creep out from. C'mon smell away from my mentions.

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by cyberguy72(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
fiizznation:
He hasn't eaten for only 24hrs and you guys are already complaining? Well there are millions of Nigerians out there that haven't ate anything in the last 24hrs too, and nobody is talking about them.

Corrupt senators. They virtually add nothing to the progress of the nation apart from looting.
My friend shut up....empty Vessel
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by PrinceKenne(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:

I hope the existence of Buhari won't affect ur life with unexpected High BP now.
Little lad, you are not helping yourself o.

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Lomprico2: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:

Dino is an afonja too. tongue
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by winsh: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Big Deal! All the Fat in his stomach is enough to sustain him for one year.
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by progress69: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Crocky23:
They arrested him first, so as to pave the way for their dubious and bogus INEC recall process. Is INEC not supposed to be impartial?

What is INEC business with his arrest if I may ask. What is wrong with u kids?
Is this why Garba Shehu called u intellectually lazy?
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by progress69: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Crocky23:

Imagine GEJ had done this, you and your Northern brothers would have gone berserk.

Jonathan did worse? Dont fool yourself.
We will be here for shameless people like u who always try to paint Jonathan a saint.
This is just 11 out of the numerous activities by ur useless jonathan.
https://www.nairaland.com/4455451/see-11-dictatorial-ways-apc

In b/w, Dino put himself in this situation, nobody did...hmif he didnt jump he be out on bail now. Who told him to jump from a moving van?
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by osykull22(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
hungry no catch am
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by davicto: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
The lawmaker also told the Senate that Melaye is currently at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the hospital.

Na’Allah and his colleague who visited the hospital were denied access to Melaye.Na'Allah said...

“We went to the National Hospital this morning where Senator Dino was alleged to have been kept from yesterday and we confirmed that he was brought yesterday at about 11pm,” he began.

“We spoke to the doctor who is in charge of the ICU and they assured us that they are doing everything humanly possible to stabilize him but he is in the intensive care unit. We tried as much as possible to see him but we were refused access. The instruction that was left by the Police is that only Senator Abu Ibrahim are permitted to see him.

“As at the time we were leaving the hospital, an issue that the feeding of Dino has become an issue because the Police are not willing to feed him because of the situation. They are afraid. The hospital has equally expressed reservations about feeding Senator Dino.

“A medical personnel from the Police who is working together with the trauma surgeon handling Dino told us that whoever is bringing the food for Dino must taste it. There is also a report that Dino has asthma so a chest surgeon was the one seen while we were leaving.

“Lastly, there was insistence to remove him from the National hospital but the management told them that an undertaken must be signed that whatever happens will be on them. That is what is keeping Dino at the National Hospital till date because nobody is willing to sign,” he added.

After several contributions from lawmakers, the Senate resolved to adjourn plenary and visit Melaye at the hospital.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/senator-dino-melaye-has-not-eaten-any.html?m=1

I tot health workers are on strike hw.far
dis guys treating him...
Dino.Dey shud not kill my senator o..Dis arrest everything is just buhari political games...
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Many Nigerians haven't eaten or drank water for more than 3 days. Its allowed. Call it dry fasting. Nonsense
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by deomelllo: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Firgemachar:

How is my opinion pointless and misguided

@bolded
'it' would have just been ok.
You are not a smart kid.

It was pointless and misguided because it made zero sense.

The President and the VP are a TEAM and the VP functions at the Presidebt's pleasure and policies so, separating one on favor of the other was pointless and misguided.

A 2 year old baby is smarter than you.

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by deomelllo: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
goshee:
i heard that north has upgraded from being the poorest, uneducated and most backward region with lots of almajiri to the leading region. so it is not Jonathan again that made your mother gave birth to you as an slowpoke? so it is not Jonathan that created high rate of almajiri in your region. so it is not Jonathan again that caused low rate of rainfall in the north. I weep for being in the same geographical settings with morons. It hurts

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6277111_23380082101559338479398533245577774528795930n_jpgaaf0ce685142e8b82181fa824558fe79

Kano.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

Abeg see the difference between the North and your ipob backward and stone age village.

Abuse the North all you want, they are still ahead of you a million times.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854315_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6854318_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6805899_wil_jpegbd372507c6cc35213826b86c2c561a9c

A whole governor commissioning keke ambulance... only in anambra ipobland..

A whole governor commissioning borehole

See cameramen all over the place all because of borehole....lmao

I wonder Igbos are always forming when in fact there village is worse.

See the difference between a bridge in the North and a yeye bricklayer bridge in your billage.

The North is ahad of your backward boreho; and keke ambulance village..

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? / Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.