Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) (49654 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Atiku Laundered $40m Btw 2000-2008 To The US - US Senate - Pics / Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Eleniyan007(m): 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
So bcus melaye Neva chop make I fry beans
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
Good!

If he can keep this pace till next week Sunday, We should have his Obituary posters all over town.

APC has a budget for his burial.

Hope he does also refuse to take medications.

Ajekun Iya...loading!
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by janvier27(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Why jump out? Or was it a set up to make his later bail conditions more difficult. A gold handcuff would have been more fitting.
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
The lawmaker also told the Senate that Melaye is currently at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the hospital.

Na’Allah and his colleague who visited the hospital were denied access to Melaye.Na'Allah said...

“We went to the National Hospital this morning where Senator Dino was alleged to have been kept from yesterday and we confirmed that he was brought yesterday at about 11pm,” he began.

“We spoke to the doctor who is in charge of the ICU and they assured us that they are doing everything humanly possible to stabilize him but he is in the intensive care unit. We tried as much as possible to see him but we were refused access. The instruction that was left by the Police is that only Senator Abu Ibrahim are permitted to see him.

“As at the time we were leaving the hospital, an issue that the feeding of Dino has become an issue because the Police are not willing to feed him because of the situation. They are afraid. The hospital has equally expressed reservations about feeding Senator Dino.

“A medical personnel from the Police who is working together with the trauma surgeon handling Dino told us that whoever is bringing the food for Dino must taste it. There is also a report that Dino has asthma so a chest surgeon was the one seen while we were leaving.

“Lastly, there was insistence to remove him from the National hospital but the management told them that an undertaken must be signed that whatever happens will be on them. That is what is keeping Dino at the National Hospital till date because nobody is willing to sign,” he added.

After several contributions from lawmakers, the Senate resolved to adjourn plenary and visit Melaye at the hospital.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/senator-dino-melaye-has-not-eaten-any.html?m=1

Thieving swine. I have been shouting it that our police needs a total overhaul, but you all sat there, enjoying 13 milla per month. As long as it was happening to the poor, it didn't concern you. Now, it is happening to one of you and you are lamenting.

When some patriotic Nigerians and my humble self tried to draw your attention to the illegal incarceration of Madam Kemi Olunloyo, you pretended not to have heard anything.

You can all go to hell, including Dino.

2 Likes

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Neoteny(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Crocky23:

Imagine GEJ had done this, you and your Northern brothers would have gone berserk.

Kogi is not in the south
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Smarttravels(f): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:
what a wicked country we are in. Buhari must end in hell fire with afonjas
You really need to go and kill yourself, because the Yorubas are not going anywhere. And since seeing them around irritates you, just go and die, so that you can end your misery. O ma le jati jati

3 Likes

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by emerged01(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
I can't stop laughing. I can still remember this guy coming to bourdillion to brag that Tinubu can't do him anything. Na this guy gan suppose to dey call "mouthaction".

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Lordcenturion2(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:

Bro, u and ur stupid ipob needs to be crucify one by one..
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by perdollar(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
food is not important to him for now, he's obese n need to trim down from d head to d waist, no problem wt d leg. abeg mek dem allow am go baff b4 he carry smell finish me for here.

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by PassingShot(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
MKO4ever:
He has been on drips
The drips provide food and dehydrate the body system
Hydrate the body

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Drnice: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
See Hospuppy! The Hospuppy/Hospital wor wor self. How would you expect a Don(as he claims) to eat in an untidy & downgraded place? Nigeria, too far to learn.
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by brunobaba(m): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:
Your fore-fathers will rot in the deepest part of hell,you will join them if you dont watch your mouth.

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by 2016v2017: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
Promxy94:
How can he eat with handcuffs on....
How can he drink with handcuffs on.....
Someone has drip running and u handcuff his two hands together....
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by xreal: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Water: he is on drip and will be well hydrated.

Food: He hasn't eaten for less that 24hrs ..... Some nigerians get something to eat once at every 24 hrs, some more than 24hrs.

I don't know why I have no pity for Dino.

MusicVideo Senator.
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hahaha, we asked you jerks to build laws that ensures this doesn't happen to any Nigerian una dey dance dey buy cars dey waste money, now the legislature is in shambles, the executive has gone hay wire, the senators are being sent a message by Buhari's men. There is no way a lot of blood won't be shed in 2019
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by saltoasis: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
If he likes, let him not eat from now till next year.

Our politicians always form sickness whenever they are face their charges.

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Saladin25(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:
So, Buhari is the cause of his predicament. When Dino was causing problem in Kogi by using thugs and spreading false information. There was a leaked audio, how he framed fake assasination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mQogu_285w&t=5s&pbjreload=10

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by perdollar(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Smarttravels:
You really need to go and kill yourself, because the Yorubas are not going anywhere. And since seeing them around irritates you, just go and die, so that you can end your misery. O ma le jati jati
d guy stated d obvious, afonja including does from Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, osun, ekiti, ondo, kwara, kogi n in diaspora WL not only go to hell wt abokis but dey WL rot in it.
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by docadams: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nobody can die in the ICU of a hospital because of inability or refusal to eat. Never. As ferocious as the lion is, it can still be fed very well. So if this is a joke by Dino to attract sympathy, then he is on a long trek and whenever he chooses to wake up, he will find himself looking fresher and more robust than he was before being admitted.
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Firgemachar: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
deomelllo:

PMB is their useless and worthless village governor, their reps, their senator, their traditional ruler and he is responsible for their miserable, bigoted, bitter, frustrated and pathetic existence...

That's worthless and miserable life of the average ipob for you..

grin grin grin grin

To be honest, PMB is a failure.
It's Osinbajo I am supporting.
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by kmaster007: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
all of dem suld jst die one by one... nah dem disturbing our country
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by pstnicodemus(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Promxy94:
How can he eat with handcuffs on.... How can he drink with handcuffs on..... Someone has drip running and u handcuff his two hands together....
What else do you expect from a shithole country?
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by MKO4ever(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
PassingShot:

Hydrate the body
Fixed, tnx!

1 Like

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by newoffer: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:
I can compare their craftiness to the gathering of a whispering mice.
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You have not achieved nothing than typing in red font jare ...Nobody with an IQ of above 100 can support Buhari ever ...the average IS in Nigeria is 65 and that about what you have ..I know your type ..if you like call it boasting but I swear no male in your lineage can possibly earn more than me or eat better than me or live better than me .. people that live better than me in Nigeria are not more than 60 thousand and you are not among I know ... Never come to me with that hunger or jobless jab when I criticise a president I voted for .

only an empty drum make these much noise ..... even e-money wonnt brag these much..... who you be ?? whats ur family pedigree ? i hate noise..

2 Likes

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by yashau(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:
Na all your generation go end for hell fire....Oponu radaranda!
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by chris31(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Enjoy ur Change Dino
Abi GEJ was a weak president
Now u don see strong president wake up & fight
Wetin concern me?
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by patchsk(f): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
fiizznation:
He hasn't eaten for only 24hrs and you guys are already complaining? Well there are millions of Nigerians out there that haven't ate anything in the last 24hrs too, and nobody is talking about them.

Corrupt senators. They virtually add nothing to the progress of the nation apart from looting.

You must really be an evil person!

Tufiakwa!
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by alen4smith(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Crocky23:

Imagine GEJ had done this, you and your Northern brothers would have gone berserk.
shut that gutter you call mouth!Jeg did worse.were you in somalia when Amaechi a sitting governor was tormented left right and centre.nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Bsingle(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
I feel for this guy seriously.
Re: 'Dino Melaye Hasn't Eaten Or Taken Water Since Yesterday' - Senate (pics) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
I dey do 3 days dry fasting wt my shikini body.. Dino too needs to burn some excess fat to help his heart.. Let him do 7 days jawe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Most Powerful African Kings That Ever Lived (photos) / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.