Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo (52315 Views)

Tinubu’s Hand, Osun Central — All The Factors That Will Decide Osun Gov Election / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / Senator Dino Melaye Advises APC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo by davillian(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
He just lost a fan

RIP in advance to his dead career
Don't worry deontey wilder will do a perfect job
Re: Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo by interfig(m): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2018
mytime24:
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like;
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses 2. to complicate, make worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific!
������ this babe will not kill me with laugh.. Come to think of it, I think u r on point o
Re: Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo by francisduru: 9:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Sign of victory
Re: Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo by tribalmall: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

We saw how you loved anything Jonathan and your fellow southerners...

Northern asslickers everywhere

Do I even need to debate this with you. How many off you tribesmen protested on the street to have Jonathan Ebele appointed the president after the death of Yardua ?

Did I hear you say none ? A lot of you Igbo need brain surgery from poor selective n jaundiced memory. Talking about northern ass lickers you wouldn’t want me to open history as to how your father, his grand father n great grandfather as been licking Fulani ass since time memorial.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Sends Tinubu Hand-Signed Boxing Glove To APC. Photo by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2018
tribalmall:

Do I even need to debate this with you. How many off you tribesmen protested on the street to have Jonathan Ebele appointed the president after the death of Yardua ?

Did I hear you say none ? A lot of you Igbo need brain surgery from poor selective n jaundiced memory. Talking about northern ass lickers you wouldn’t want me to open history as to how your father, his grand father n great grandfather as been licking Fulani as since time memorial.

Bloody sai barbarians
Greet frog eye bat for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi On The Candidates Town Hall Event With Kadaria Ahmed (Live Video) / ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Major Gideon Orkar Coup Speech In April 1990.has Anything Changed Since Then?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.