Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China (80740 Views)

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Frying Pan Handle Got Stuck 4 Inches Into Man's Eye In Germany(Graphics) / Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by vault(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
There are bigger ones in agege, bariga, ajegunle but the fact is people are getting immune to these bites....

Malaria is now killing mosquito itself
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by GeneralOjukwu: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
If 3 land on you, your blood would decrease by some litres.
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by Spar7tan(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
I killed exactly this type in my room with broom xterday. So no big deal
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by EMMAHOT: 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
"Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand ".. We nova handle our own finish with 5hundred naira sniper. Na dis dura Buhari pet ₹ we wan... Kai it is finish.. Next one now wo be flie with 4 wings.. (nod ma head zig zag)
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by MTKbudapest(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
I have seen this size of mosquitoes several times here in the zoo
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by kense88: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
A mosquito that cannot suck ordinary blood, is that one a mosquito.
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by sunnedee2: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
This one dey Naija na.
If you know, you know
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by sirgalahad26(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
dazzlingd:
I've seen mosquitos almost as big as this here in Nigeria
cheesy beware! they must be from the village witchescheesy
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by SalamRushdie: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
I have seen this size of mosquito twice in Lagos ..i didn't know then I would have taken pics
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by jaytime(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Back in the days I used to see something like this in my village na.
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by Shukusheka(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
dazzlingd:
I've seen mosquitos almost as big as this here in Nigeria
MTKbudapest:
I have seen this size of mosquitoes several times here in the zoo
vault:
There are bigger ones in agege, bariga, ajegunle but the fact is people are getting immune to these bites....

Malaria is now killing mosquito itself
mexxy1:
I've seen several of these here in Rivers state. The problem we have is lack of publicity and technology.

Nothing special about that size of mosquito.

Y'all should stop lying, there are no mosquitoes that big in Nigeria. No be competition na, shuo!

1 Like

Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by isahsalee: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
I pity the mosquito, the long legs would certainly put him in trouble, hardly he escapes even short broom.

However, it is China invented mosquito because, their love for mosquitoes is second to none.
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by SyndyB(m): 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is Buhari's handwork!
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by goldman777: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
mexxy1:
I've seen several of these here in Rivers state. The problem we have is lack of publicity and technology.

You are right its in nigeria even bigger one av seen in the forest its just poor information and lack of international publicity.instead more focus is on boko haram,corrupt apc,fulani killings and all the bad things that come out of nigeria.The international press see,s Nigeria as a crises zone and nothing more undecided
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by africanman85: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ahh! I have seen this type of mosquito wella in my area na. I can even upload pics self.
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by Khd95(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Shiooor, ajegunle mosquitoes wey be like butterflies
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by rifasenate11(m): 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
myners007:
When it gets to Nigeria, the harsh economic condition will leave the mosquito with no choice than to start biting and sucking blood for survival. No Nectar in Nigeria

grin
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by Shukusheka(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

If 3 land on you, your blood would decrease by some litres.
annexworld:
This one Na generational blood sucker oo

Get an office space for as low as 1800 in the heart of Abuja.https://theabujaoffice.ng
sod09:
This one go blood person blood dry
prosper21:
Dis one fit suck one full family blood in one night
This specie of mosquitoes do not suck blood. Read Bros, read!
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by asha80(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
mexxy1:

exactly i have also seen such in damp areas that have algae(that greenish looking substance) in owerri..na just lack of publicity

1 Like

Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by Gizer: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Shaai.. if dis one bite u, na life long malaria be dat...
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by vault(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Shukusheka:

Y'all should stop lying, there are no mosquitoes that big in Nigeria. No be competition na, shuo!

See this guy sha.... You Neva witness situation wey be say hundreds of mosquitoes go lift you comot bed put you for floor, don't underestimate what agege mosquito can do.
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by abeliver: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
dis one wee suck ur destiny away...

mbok nobody should vote for APC or PDP next year...
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by EMMAHOT: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I have seen this size of mosquito twice in Lagos ..i didn't know then I would have taken pics
Mr Oga ! No be Dragon flie.. Ooo ₹₹ dis one Na boko haram. If it mistakenly bleep you straight Na history u go be that.
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by BakaYoko999: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
This one can suck the blood of an entire household, lineage and generation.
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
what exactly did god create mosquitoes for. deadly killers. the last time i had malaria i was dreaming i be oil bunkerer. na my pillow for dream i dey use do barrell of oil

when a tiny brain speaks
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by adecz: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
angry angry angry

May this mosquito,
fall on the blokkos of all
me enemies..

At home,
in the village,
in the office,
in the market
on social media
on Nairaland,

IMNJ

AyyyyyyyMennnnnn!!! grin

Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
elyte89:
Every abnormalities is first discovered in CHINA cool

lies..
it's india
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by SalamRushdie: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
EMMAHOT:
Mr Oga ! No be Dragon flie.. Ooo ₹₹ dis one Na boko haram. If it mistakenly bleep you straight Na history u go be that.

The don't suck blood .. 90 percent of mosquito species Dont do blood
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by Follygunners: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
BS! This is NOT a Mosquito. I see these insects a lot in summer around the U.S mid-west region. undecided
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by Eaugusta(f): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mosquito that does not feed on blood is that one mosquito grin
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by caesaraba(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
VanBommel:
I don see am for inside this naijeriya well well

I wonder why it's strange to so many people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Masturbation Ever Make A Man Infertile Or Have Low Sperm Count? / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.