Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China (80742 Views)

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Frying Pan Handle Got Stuck 4 Inches Into Man's Eye In Germany(Graphics) / Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by asha80(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Shukusheka:

Y'all should stop lying, there are no mosquitoes that big in Nigeria. No be competition na, shuo!
please they exist..if you have not seen them others have

1 Like

Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by vault(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Don't know mosquitoes travel far sef........ Its a wonder how this one made its way to China from the ruins and slums of bariga.
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by EMMAHOT: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The don't suck blood .. 90 percent of mosquito species Dont do blood
Mr English, s like You no hear me say mistakenly or your phone dey upside down.. 4 china no be naija oo ! Beware ₹
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by profmallor: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
If you have ever worked on the farm, near a swampy area you would have sighted such, we have them here in Nigeria that big.
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by VanBommel(m): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
caesaraba:

I wonder why it's strange to so many people.
I wonder too
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
elyte89:
Every abnormalities is first discovered in CHINA cool
Even SARS grin grin grin
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by dazzlingd(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Shukusheka:

Y'all should stop lying, there are no mosquitoes that big in Nigeria. No be competition na, shuo!

there are giants mosquitos here in Nigeria and it's no lie....
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by anyicash(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
This one eeh...one bite 15 casualties.

1 Like

Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by GeneralOjukwu: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Shukusheka:
This specie of mosquitoes do not suck blood. Read Bros, read!

Just clowning around. I know it sucks nectar. BiafraAngitator, sho ara e
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by HRH4REAL: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dis mosquito dey naija wella...normal tin
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by mikaael(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Robbin7:
Na Ghana man hand white so?

Lazy youth spotted...read, u will not read
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by d33types: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
omoadeleye:
this one can suck a whole elephant dry
Why don't you read?
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by mikaael(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
Make them bring am com 9ja where him go see better blood suck

like ur blood abi
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by LGDON: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
There are bigger mosquitos in Bayelsa
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by DrHighchief(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2018
I v seen this kind of mosquito before in naija ooooo...
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by pretty16(f): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Wonderful. Thank God its not a blood sucker. Wahala for dey
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by ClassicMan202(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
ojmaroni247:
OK Hello everyone I got a 4tonnes hyster Forklift for sale in Port Harcourt, Never been used in Nigeria before, direct tokunbo. Anyone who gets a buyer gets 200k. click link for pics and contact. https://www.nairaland.com/4096809/4tonnes-hyster-forklift-sale-portharcourt

200k for commission only Abeg na how much you go con sell am?
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by kmaster007: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
dis one nah die hard
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by KushLyon(m): 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
if not say e dey suck blood eh, e for dey fly with straw..... just 2 sips of your blood, and them go admit you for hospital in need of blood transfusion
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by seandurse(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
I've seen this thing several times in here...the last one was around January, told someone to look at this mosquito, he said dis ain't no one.
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by Mutemenot(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
This one wey full our coccoyam garden that year for village shocked
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by Herex6(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
d one thing I am surprised abt is d use of d caliper...if I write am for physics exam say dem use caliper measure length and breath of mosquitoes sha I go pass
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by CoTenant: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
annexworld:
This one Na generational blood sucker oo

Get an office space for as low as 1800 in the heart of Abuja.https://theabujaoffice.ng

pls share it on http://cotenant.com.ng it's free
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by grandstar(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
dazzlingd:
I've seen mosquitos almost as big as this here in Nigeria

Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by Smooyis(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
No fear joor. It's big but will be easy to kill grin grin grin
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by ritvin(f): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=Abbeyme post=67026462]End-time mosquito[ Na wa!
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
This fit finish person blood within 5min
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
it will be very easy to kill
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by darlenese(f): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
na this type of mosquito dey suck blood with straw.
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by Ghostcyber: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mosquitozilla
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Don’t we have this in Texas?
Re: Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China by kingreign(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Don’t we have this in Texas?
perhaps, they can be exported to Texas. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Masturbation Ever Make A Man Infertile Or Have Low Sperm Count? / Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus / 10 Early Symptoms Of HIV Every Person Should Be Aware Of To Get Timely Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.