Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999054 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:56am On May 16, 2018
NikyO:

Thanks , can I add the ref letter from the locum work?

You will submit reference letter for any work experience that you wanna claim points for. You will put others under your personal history details when you get an Invitation to Apply.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 12:01pm On May 16, 2018
Hello guys . I am a silent reader. Please my husband has applied for evaluation of his certificate from Wes since last year and hasn't gotten any response. I have applied for mine too and it has just reached them . please guys (especially those that finished from UNILORIN) does universities(especially university of Ilorin) collect money from Alumni before replying wes or something?or what could be the cause of the delay. Albeit my husband has written wes this morning . thank u Sirs/Mas in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ken2sure: 12:06pm On May 16, 2018
Ariegurl:
Hello guys . I am a silent reader. Please my husband has applied for evaluation of his certificate from Wes since last year and hasn't gotten any response. I have applied for mine too and it has just reached them . please guys (especially those that finished from UNILORIN) does universities(especially university of Ilorin) collect money before replying wes or something?or what could be the cause of the delay. Albeit my husband has written wes this morning . thank u Sirs/Mas in advance
Unilorin does not charge any fee for document confirmation sent by WES. However, if u confirm that your documents have been sent to them for verification, u need to confirm if it was sent during the NASU strike. if so, u have to get d details of when it was sent exactly so it can be traced.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dhejavu: 12:10pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=naijabuoy post=67604042]

OMG. This is God ooo. Really happy for you. I dey on my knees I beg pray for your boy ooo.
Congrats Saintp. Wonderful timeline today.
Congrats to everyone in advance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 12:20pm On May 16, 2018
Hi Joyce,
Please how long did it take to write all three?

Joyce2020:
Please has anyone here had their diploma in accounting from ACCA ( after writing F1,F2 and F3) evaluated by WES and what was the result pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SegunWamiri(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2018
sunvick:
Congratulations guys!!! Go and prosper in the Land of Milk and Honey.

Oga Segun how is it going with you? Seems you have ported to Canadian PR?

Hey, see who recognises me cheesy #gmpc

Still got my eyes on both o. 2nd (hopefully the last) attempt IELTS in June would be the determinant factor.

Thanks for asking man. Awaiting your testimony soon
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by NikyO: 12:26pm On May 16, 2018
GlitteringStar:

As in?

As in , can ref letter from the per term job give additional points?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by redocean: 12:36pm On May 16, 2018
Guys,

Please has anyone who sent passports to Accra around May 3, 2018 received any feedback on his/her CIC account or PUM from VFS?

I am getting impatient with them. After a long delay at London VO, now Accra seems to be taking their own time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 12:42pm On May 16, 2018
ken2sure:
Unilorin does not charge any fee for document confirmation sent by WES. However, if u confirm that your documents have been sent to them for verification, u need to confirm if it was sent during the NASU strike. if so, u have to get d details of when it was sent exactly so it can be traced.
Thank u Sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
DboyizGood:

How long have you applied for you EOR?
mar 19

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2018
ken2sure:
they have started collecting 50 dollars
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 12:47pm On May 16, 2018
Ariegurl:
Hello guys . I am a silent reader. Please my husband has applied for evaluation of his certificate from Wes since last year and hasn't gotten any response. I have applied for mine too and it has just reached them . please guys (especially those that finished from UNILORIN) does universities(especially university of Ilorin) collect money from Alumni before replying wes or something?or what could be the cause of the delay. Albeit my husband has written wes this morning . thank u Sirs/Mas in advance
get in touch with those courier guys they can help u. Mine was also left unattended to
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mimimum: 1:08pm On May 16, 2018
Silent reader alert! smiley Wehdon sirs.

I am 105 days past my AOR. VO: Almighty London.

In reference to the mandatory Biometric capture that kicks off on July 31st, will I be required to undergo a capture with my spouse if my application exceeds July 31st or will I be exempt since my application is underway?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 1:14pm On May 16, 2018
ednut1:
get in touch with those courier guys they can help u. Mine was also left unattended to

My husband's own has gotten to Wes . what was written on his status is "waiting for school to verify"

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 1:15pm On May 16, 2018
ednut1:
Wow! Really?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by BanjiHols(m): 1:17pm On May 16, 2018
happytbaby:
Did she get a COPR letter for the child when she sent their Nigerian passport in ?

Yes she got a COPR letter for her application(she started it 2013 and by 2016 had her daughter which she updated into the application) .. On return they dint put a PR/visa on her daughter's passport like dey did to her.. On later enquiry.. They said that her daughter is entitled to Canandian citizenship that her lawyer was advised in Nov..

My worry now is.. Isnt there any pass/travel document that can be given to her daughter just to enter canada with her mum while awaiting this long process of certification of citizenship for her daughter? .

And is the daughter's Nigerian passport useless like that?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Swtibogirl88: 1:19pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=Newmum0615 post=67602991]Please start by reading from page zero of the thread and from the IRCC website. You will get a lot of info to get a head start without anyone chipping in for now. From your profile, you both stand a good chance with you as the PA. Evaluate both your BSc & PGD. Please read up. [/quot

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 16, 2018
luffyhaki:

HIV 1 &2, Hepatitis (A,B,C), Tuberculosis etc

With the recent Ebola outbreak in DRC, wont be surprised if that's included.

Thanks for the reply.

Is there a possibility of them rejecting anybody as a result of having a positive to HIV? Spouse & child are Negative.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=Swtibogirl88 post=67610937][/quote]

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:21pm On May 16, 2018
sadsad:

Thanks for the reply.

Is there a possibility of them rejecting anybody as a result of having a positive to HIV? Spouse & child are Negative.

Honestly i don't know..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ken2sure: 1:23pm On May 16, 2018
redocean:
Guys,

Please has anyone who sent passports to Accra around May 3, 2018 received any feedback on his/her CIC account or PUM from VFS?

I am getting impatient with them. After a long delay at London VO, now Accra seems to be taking their own time.
Haba! May 3 is just about 2 weeks ago. Abeg calm down. Make u thank God for your own ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2018
Ariegurl:

My husband's own has gotten to Wes . what was written on his status is "waiting for school to verify"
they would ignore the mail till u pay o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ken2sure: 1:35pm On May 16, 2018
ednut1:
The 50USD is not official please!. Just did mine last week without paying a dime.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ken2sure: 1:39pm On May 16, 2018
ednut1:
they would ignore the mail till u pay o
Not true. @ariegurl, PM me if u need my contact's details. Would get his consent first though.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Joyce2020: 1:40pm On May 16, 2018
I haven't actually written but I understand from the website that it takes about six months .
deesmama:
Hi Joyce,
Please how long did it take to write all three?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 2:01pm On May 16, 2018
No please, each person can go at his/her own pace. You can decide to register for all 3 exams in the same diet. Most likely registration for June exams might have closed but they now have a September diet.

You need to find out if the F1 to F3 are written all year round, its now computer based and no longer paper-based so it may be possible to write any time of the year, please find out.

Do them an email or give the Nigerian office a call. You can also walk into their office at Etim Nyang Crescent, VI.

Joyce2020:
I haven't actually written but I understand from the website that it takes about six months .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:04pm On May 16, 2018
sadsad:

Thanks for the reply.

Search Canadavisa Forum for this or ask google 'Canada immigration medical inadmissibility HIV'. Also search google for 'new policy medical admissibility Canada immigration.'

You have to prove that the cost of your drugs and treatment won't exceed the yearly limit. It used to be tricky because while ARVs are heavily subsidized in developing countries, they can be pricey in the developing world. Fortunately, there was a recent increase in the yearly limit (it was tripled) so PLWH (especially with low or undetectable viral loads) should have it easier than before to scale the inadmissibility hurdle.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Instinct50: 2:06pm On May 16, 2018
Hi guys, please i noticed i made an error. In filling my express entry application, for education section masters, I indicated start date 2013, but indicated *Yes* in this is my current study. So i didnt put an end date. I put my ECA number and every other detail.
Meanwhile after ITA, I corrected it and put the end date 2015. And submitted. But didnt include any LOE to explain the mistake. My score didnt change.

Will this be misrepresention? Or should i raise an CSE to explain this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 2:06pm On May 16, 2018
But do they really do HIV test? Or we are looking at it from the angle that there is need to disclose it to the doctor because it will be a misrepresentation not to?

Tojued:

Search Canadavisa Forum for this or ask google 'Canada immigration medical inadmissibility HIV'. Also search google for 'new policy medical admissibility Canada immigration.'

You have to prove that the cost of your drugs and treatment won't exceed the yearly limit. It used to be tricky because while ARVs are heavily subsidized in developing countries, they can be pricey in the developing world. Fortunately, there was a recent increase in the yearly limit (it was tripled) so PLWH (especially with low or undetectable viral loads) should have it easier than before to scale the inadmissibility hurdle.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 2:07pm On May 16, 2018
I do not think this is an issue. Others can weigh in.

Instinct50:
Hi guys, please i noticed i made an error. In filling my express entry application, for education section masters, I indicated start date 2013, but indicated *Yes* in this is my current study. So i didnt put an end date. I put my ECA number and every other detail.
Meanwhile after ITA, I corrected it and put the end date 2015. And submitted. But didnt include any LOE to explain the mistake. My score didnt change.

Will this be misrepresention? Or should i raise an CSE to explain this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 2:11pm On May 16, 2018
happytbaby:
But do they really do HIV test? Or we are looking at it from the angle that there is need to disclose it to the doctor because it will be a misrepresentation not to?

I believe they do Hiv test. I requested for a copy of my results after my medicals and saw it clearly mentioned there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.