Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (998986 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 2:11pm On May 16, 2018
ednut1:
they would ignore the mail till u pay o
Nawa O. Thanks Sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 2:12pm On May 16, 2018
Ethelia:

I believe they do Hiv test. I requested for a copy of my results after my medicals and saw it clearly mentioned there.

Chai Lawyers oooo.. grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 2:13pm On May 16, 2018
ken2sure:
Not true. @ariegurl, PM me if u need my contact's details. Would get his consent first though.
Alright chief, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Instinct50: 2:14pm On May 16, 2018
Thanks alot
happytbaby:
I do not think this is an issue. Others can weigh in.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 2:17pm On May 16, 2018
luffyhaki:

Lol, wetin lawyers do again cheesy cheesy asking for a copy of the results isn't anything special na, highest the doctor will say no undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:17pm On May 16, 2018
happytbaby:
But do they really do HIV test? Or we are looking at it from the angle that there is need to disclose it to the doctor because it will be a misrepresentation not to?

It is impossible that they won't do HIV test. While HIV is not a death sentence, AIDS is a very serious disease and also very expensive to treat.

For someone who's already properly managing their HIV status, they had better disclose at the point asked by the doctor. Besides, it will be easier to challenge inadmissibility if you have records that you've been managing your status for years, you've had zero related illnesses for years, this is the drug you've been taking and how much it costs, etc.

If you feign ignorance and wait for medical test to discover your viral load, it will be more difficult to prove that your case can be managed below the cost threshold.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 2:20pm On May 16, 2018
Ethelia:

Lol, wetin lawyers do again cheesy cheesy asking for a copy of the results isn't anything special na, highest the doctor will say no undecided

Lol... You and Glitteringstar may have more in common than you actually know grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 16, 2018
naijabuoy:
It is PPR guys grin!

EE profile submitted: Jan 15
CRS: 443

ITA: Feb 7
AOR: March 24
Med passed: April 4
IP1: April 4
IP2: May 15
PPR: May 15
Visa Office: Ottawa
NoADRs

I'm a very silent reader. Thanks for the wealth of knowledge and experience, and thanks also to people who take time to share and support others. God bless you all.

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:24pm On May 16, 2018
luffyhaki:

You have a right to demand for it o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 2:25pm On May 16, 2018
Tojued:

You have a right to demand for it o.

Nice grin

So in other words, you do not need to wait till your profile tells you medical passed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 2:30pm On May 16, 2018
Really! Did not know one could request. Come to think of it, that is reasonable cos it's your body. Maybe I will do same.

Ethelia:

I believe they do Hiv test. I requested for a copy of my results after my medicals and saw it clearly mentioned there.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 2:31pm On May 16, 2018
Makes sense!

Tojued:

It is impossible that they won't do HIV test. While HIV is not a death sentence, AIDS is a very serious disease and also very expensive to treat.

For someone who's already properly managing their HIV status, they had better disclose at the point asked by the doctor. Besides, it will be easier to challenge inadmissibility if you have records that you've been managing your status for years, you've had zero related illnesses for years, this is the drug you've been taking and how much it costs, etc.

If you feign ignorance and wait for medical test to discover your viral load, it will be more difficult to prove that your case can be managed below the cost threshold.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 2:34pm On May 16, 2018
happytbaby:
Really! Did not know one could request. Come to think of it, that is reasonable cos it's your body. Maybe I will do same.

Lol, hearing this is strange to me because it never even crossed my mind not to ask for it. I just felt people didn't bother because they were more interested in Ip1 and co grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mokikeoj: 2:43pm On May 16, 2018
Hello all, please who has a contact for verification of BSC degree at OAU Ile-ife. Please I urgently need a contact as the verification has been long overdue, for weeks now. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by InspectorM: 2:43pm On May 16, 2018
Guys, pretty new here. Has anyone got an info on the minimum number of points for Prince Edward Island PNP? And if possible, their draw dates.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 2:52pm On May 16, 2018
Not at all o, it just did not occur to me. All those employment medical tests results were never collected nau, so it just seemed like one of those...

Ethelia:

Lol, hearing this is strange to me because it never even crossed my mind not to ask for it. I just felt people didn't bother because they were more interested in Ip1 and co grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ploff: 3:10pm On May 16, 2018
Inspector, when you go who will be doing PCC for us.

InspectorM:
Guys, pretty new here. Has anyone got an info on the minimum number of points for Prince Edward Island PNP? And if possible, their draw dates.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 16, 2018
Tojued:

Search Canadavisa Forum for this or ask google 'Canada immigration medical inadmissibility HIV'. Also search google for 'new policy medical admissibility Canada immigration.'

You have to prove that the cost of your drugs and treatment won't exceed the yearly limit. It used to be tricky because while ARVs are heavily subsidized in developing countries, they can be pricey in the developing world. Fortunately, there was a recent increase in the yearly limit (it was tripled) so PLWH (especially with low or undetectable viral loads) should have it easier than before to scale the inadmissibility hurdle.

I'm grateful for this info.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 3:13pm On May 16, 2018
Have you checked Here and Here?
I am sure the information you need can be found on the links above

InspectorM:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mimimum: 3:16pm On May 16, 2018
@Glitteringstar, @happytbaby, @newmum0615 @cochtrane. Anyone who can help pls.
mimimum:
Silent reader alert! smiley Wehdon sirs.

I am 105 days past my AOR. VO: Almighty London.

In reference to the mandatory Biometric capture that kicks off on July 31st, will I be required to undergo a capture with my spouse if my application exceeds July 31st or will I be exempt since my application is underway?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 3:19pm On May 16, 2018
My interpretation is that you will need to do it . However, why not leave the worry till the time come? Do not worry about tomorrow my Dear, let tomorrow take care of itself.

mimimum:
@Glitteringstar, @happytbaby, @newmum0615 @cochtrane. Anyone who can help pls.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by stonecoldcafe: 3:19pm On May 16, 2018
Osaze007:

Thank you I’m facing too much hostility at work and I really want out I’m trapped on a work visa and I can’t wait to get to Canada so I can live a free life it’s daunting and made me transfer aggression to all my friends

I hv been there. Smack bang in the middle.
Those days I open Facebook and see my colleagues picture for Naija then I ask myself "who send you message? All this Lagos people nor better pass me? At least dem nor need visa for Naija"

It was so bad that I'd already put in my application for visa extension to the authorities yet my former manager stands up in the team and announces my imminent departure while I'm seated right there! LOL

Talk of mad a.ss hostility. LOL
I can go on and on but I don't want to derail the thread.

I conquered though. I remained in that job for longer than any of them anticipated. I remained because if I left, I wouldn't hv gotten another job with my passport tied up with the authorities.I remained until my passport came out then I resigned from that company. I moved onto my last job in that country before my post study visa ran out and I returned to Naija.

I did that with boldness knowing the law was on my side the entire time. And I am very happy I played right. If I had done anything shady, I wouldn't have the boldness to try FSW today.

So chin up bro. As long as you stand right with the law you'll be fine.

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 3:19pm On May 16, 2018
You're on fire today. Welldone.

smslive2:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Swtibogirl88: 3:19pm On May 16, 2018
Hello guys. when creating an account with WES, should I use the name in my certificate or my present surname. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ednut1(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2018
ken2sure:
The 50USD is not official please!. Just did mine last week without paying a dime.
shocked so i was scammed niyen cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 3:32pm On May 16, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

I hv been there. Smack bang in the middle.
Those days I open Facebook and see my colleagues picture for Naija then I ask myself "who send you message? All this Lagos people nor better pass me? At least dem nor need visa for Naija"

It was so bad that I'd already put in my application for visa extension to the authorities yet my former manager stands up in the team and announces my imminent departure while I'm seated right there! LOL

Talk of mad a.ss hostility. LOL
I can go on and on but I don't want to derail the thread.

I conquered though. I remained in that job for longer than any of them anticipated. I remained because if I left, I wouldn't hv gotten another job with my passport tied up with the authorities.I remained until my passport came out then I resigned from that company. I moved onto my last job in that country before my post study visa ran out and I returned to Naija.

I did that with boldness knowing the law was on my side the entire time. And I am very happy I played right. If I had done anything shady, I wouldn't have the boldness to try FSW today.

So chin up bro. As long as you stand right with the law you'll be fine.

Thank you my visa is due for renewal too so I know that’s why they are unleashing extreme hostility at me to discourage me
Once my pr is out I’m almost away
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Medal007: 3:35pm On May 16, 2018
Depending on the type of certificate you are evaluating if it's pg from pg school you are paying 5k before they reply WES but if it is undergrad you are to pay 50 dolls but people do tip those guys 5k and they'll do it.
Ariegurl:
Hello guys . I am a silent reader. Please my husband has applied for evaluation of his certificate from Wes since last year and hasn't gotten any response. I have applied for mine too and it has just reached them . please guys (especially those that

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by InspectorM: 3:40pm On May 16, 2018
ploff:

Haha, I'm not into law enforcement, mine is in the enforcements of codes and specifications. Thanks for the humor.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by InspectorM: 3:47pm On May 16, 2018
smslive2:

I had checked the first hyperlink and only just checked the second hyperlink, but unfortunately I couldn't find the minimum required points - which is usually found in other provinces.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 3:50pm On May 16, 2018
ploff:

Hahahaha what a coincidence @InspectorM (Inspector Moshood).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by cochtrane(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2018
mimimum:
Silent reader alert! smiley Wehdon sirs.

I am 105 days past my AOR. VO: Almighty London.

In reference to the mandatory Biometric capture that kicks off on July 31st, will I be required to undergo a capture with my spouse if my application exceeds July 31st or will I be exempt since my application is underway?

Thanks.
My understanding is that it takes effect from July 31st and is not compulsory, i.e. will not be required of all applicants, only some. You may get your PPR before July 31st anyways, in which case you wouldn't need to give it. Or, things could go past July 31st (hopefully not!), yet they may not call you to do it. They'll inform each applicant on a case by case basis if they need your biometrics, I believe. I wouldn't be too worried, if I were you. Just make sure to follow your application from time to time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by KINGTELLER: 4:06pm On May 16, 2018
Ethelia:

Did you see in the report if that of hepatitis was examined? Also, for those who have Hep. B, will they be requested to do more lab test?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.