Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (999134 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Osaze007: 3:40am On May 17, 2018
Sorry I just renewed my email
Please send in your emails again I will receive it Threemg Adesire1 Akorhary
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by 40manlappy: 4:01am On May 17, 2018
iphie25:
Hi guys!

guess who's back!!!

what a wawu!!! How many threads we don close since the last time I was here? Good job everyone. I don miss una o. I hope one day I can finally settle and tell my story from start to wherever I deem fit to stop. lol.

Glad to have you back cheesy

How are you doing?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 6:37am On May 17, 2018
this timeline is superb, A big congrats to you, go live your canny dream

rafsbeck:
its PPR!!!
profile submitted nov 17, 2017 score 442
ITA Feb 21,2018
AOR april 16, 2018
medicals passed april 21, 2018 ( thats when i noticed it)
ADR may 10 RPRF
PPR May 15

Thanks to everyone on this forum. You all were of great help.

Concerning the passport submission, pls i need clarification on sending it. do i send it to the VFS office, lekki or Accra?
if lagos, can i courier it or do i have to go there ( i stay outside lagos)

Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:38am On May 17, 2018
Welcome back. We are waiting for your story o.
iphie25:
Hi guys!

guess who's back!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 6:39am On May 17, 2018
Hello...
Your post on thread 2 set me in the right direction as regards ECA for lawyers. I can officially call you IQAS mama.
Hope canny land is treating you well? Glad to have you back.

iphie25:
Hi guys!

guess who's back!!!

what a wawu!!! How many threads we don close since the last time I was here? Good job everyone. I don miss una o. I hope one day I can finally settle and tell my story from start to wherever I deem fit to stop. lol.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:42am On May 17, 2018
What a wawu! Congratulations. IRCC sure does like your name. Biko, help people that want to submit soon with some of your anointing.

rafsbeck:
its PPR!!!
AOR april 16, 2018

PPR May 15

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:43am On May 17, 2018
Thanks to everyone who have been answering questions here to help newbies.
Congratulations to all those who got their PPR this week.

Please how do women fill the forms? Maiden name or current surname? Considering women get married & the names they bear on their school certificates might be different from the International Passport.
Especially if the woman is to fill the form as the Principal person
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 6:49am On May 17, 2018
extraterestrial:
Hi people, am so excited after waiting 12 long weeks I finally got feedback on my EOR and my score changed from LWRS- 8/6.5/8.5/8 to LWRS- 8.5/7/8.5/8 ..Yes my listening and writing changed by .5 to think I took the risk and refused writing another ielts. Time to dive into the pool. WES has been ready since last month

Congratulations! This is very encouraging. Looking for to me sharing this kind of exciting news soon. This is also my 12th week since EOR.

I wish you speedy ITA and PPR.

Congrats once again.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:51am On May 17, 2018
You like to worry yourself sha. grin You have been on this matter for like forever.
Use the name on your travel document(s) at all times.
That is your identification document. Your marriage docs are always enough to show the reason for your name change. No be today WES or other bodies begin handle applications for married women. Please take out time and read from page zero of this thread as well as other threads. Most questions have already been answered there. kiss
sadsad:

Please how do women fill the forms? Maiden name or current surname? Considering women get married & the names they bear on their school certificates might be different from the International Passport.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Bimsebony: 6:55am On May 17, 2018
rafsbeck:
its PPR!!!
profile submitted nov 17, 2017 score 442

Concerning the passport submission, pls i need clarification on sending it. do i send it to the VFS office, lekki or Accra?
if lagos, can i courier it or do i have to go there ( i stay outside lagos)

Thanks again

WOW!!!

That was fast. Congratulations.

Enjoy your new home
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 7:03am On May 17, 2018
The name on your international passport is what you should use.
Someone here explained that, post ITA, you will have opportunity to put in other names used.
Meanwhile, you will also need to depose to a ''ONE AND THE SAME PERSON AFFIDAVIT''

sadsad:
Thanks to everyone who have been answering questions here to help newbies.
Congratulations to all those who got their PPR this week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Saintp(m): 7:27am On May 17, 2018
kaybigdad:

Hi,

You can use the CIC Link in the attached picture...it has all the forms you need.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides.html

Please use the IMM0008-Generic Application Form for Canada-February 2018.

Also, you need to fill the Brothers and Sisters, mother and father part in IMM 5406 and do same if you have an accompanying spouse.

Cheers!

No be small thing ooo. Filling another 5 page form Hmmm....
Thank you very much

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dulles25: 7:27am On May 17, 2018
iphie25:
Hi guys!

guess who's back!!!

Welcome back. How did you go about getting a Canadian practising licence. Exams, articling..
How long does it take?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ronards: 7:41am On May 17, 2018
Swtibogirl88:
please can someone kindly answer me? My certificate bears my maiden name, when creating an account with WES, should I use my maiden name or my husband's name. my passport bears my husband's name. Thank you

Use the name on ur passport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:47am On May 17, 2018
One and the same person affidavit is not even necessary. All she needs is her marriage certificate, newspaper publication and affidavit for name change due to marriage.

@sadsad: Being married is a good enough reason for a woman to change her name. IELTS won't ask you for any doc, neither does WES (except you just want to give them) WES will indicate that you have different names on your credentials whether or not you send in your marriage docs. You only need to provide those docs during eAPR.
ysteph:
The name on your international passport is what you should use.
Someone here explained that, post ITA, you will have opportunity to put in other names used.
Meanwhile, you will also need to depose to a ''ONE AND THE SAME PERSON AFFIDAVIT''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by chigrad: 8:14am On May 17, 2018
Thank you for your input.
Please did you actually send a Unilag 1 year diploma and Bachelors degree to WES for evaluation at the same time?
Was it on this occasion the only gave BSc 4 years?
Can I use another evalauting body like IQAS or ICES? Do you or anyone has idea on if they positively evalaute the Unilag 1 year diploma as thats the only document I will evaluate since I have my BSc already evaluated.

cochtrane:

Nope, WES does not positively evaluate Unilag's 1-year diploma. It's all part of your BSC as far as they are concerned.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Kmgb: 8:35am On May 17, 2018
naijabuoy:

I provided just the one week that has the inflow transactions (2 accoubts- my USD and Naira acct where I converted the dollar to Naira) and Treasury bills debit. And also the TB certificate. That's all.

Congratulations, pls did your wife,the PA have any visa refusals or just you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ladeeey: 8:36am On May 17, 2018
chigrad:
Thank you for your input.
Please did you actually send a Unilag 1 year diploma and Bachelors degree to WES for evaluation at the same time?
Was it on this occasion the only gave BSc 4 years?
Can I use another evalauting body like IQAS or ICES? Do you or anyone has idea on if they positively evalaute the Unilag 1 year diploma as thats the only document I will evaluate since I have my BSc already evaluated.

Hi,did you get answer to your question.cos my brother did a course in unilag accredited by u.s organization after his bsc,i want to also know if its an added advantage or not. Forensic accountinv and criminal investigation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ejadike(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2018
Good evening everyone... Please, I need your advice, because I have been nursing this idea of traveling to Canada. What I wanna know is, how best should I move? Is it with student visa(I don't have any sponsor yet) or should I apply for PR then work and sponsor myself through school over there? I have an HND(upper Credit), would it be relevant in furthering my education over there with? I'm just confused cos I really need to leave this country and make something out of my life. I don tire for bank Marketing.. I'll appreciate every contributions. Please, help a poor guy with any little bit of info so I can kick-start. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 8:56am On May 17, 2018
I agree. Although I did one because the valid ID's I have are all in my maiden name including my International Passport.

Newmum0615:
One and the same person affidavit is not even necessary. All she needs is her marriage certificate, newspaper publication and affidavit for name change due to marriage.

@sadsad: Being married is a good enough reason for a woman to change her name. IELTS won't ask you for any doc, neither does WES (except you just want to give them) WES will indicate that you have different names on your credentials whether or not you send in your marriage docs. You only need to provide those docs during eAPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 8:59am On May 17, 2018
The decision to go to Canada as a student or PR is entirely your choice. I'll advise you to weigh your circumstances and decide.
If you choose the PR route, you'll get enough guidance here. Just relax. All will be well.

Ejadike:
Good evening everyone... Please, I need your advice, because I have been nursing this idea of traveling to Canada. What I wanna know is, how best should I move? Is it with student visa(I don't have any sponsor yet) or should I apply for PR then work and sponsor myself through school over there? I have an HND(upper Credit), would it be relevant in furthering my education over there with? I'm just confused cos I really need to leave this country and make something out of my life. I don tire for bank Marketing.. I'll appreciate every contributions. Please, help a poor guy with any little bit of info so I can kick-start. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 9:00am On May 17, 2018
Good morning, If you decide to go for PR... Carefully open the links below to access yourself

You need to score at least 67 points out of 100 to be eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Click here for the six selection factors.

Use this tool to check your projected points.. Answer the questions carefully CRS Tool

Can you also read Everything about Canada Migration and then come back with any specific question...

Ejadike:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:02am On May 17, 2018
Hello Ejadike. You are welcome in our midst. As you fellowship with us, may you really be blessed. cheesy

There is another thread for student visa here.

Kindly navigate to page zero of this thread, get a notebook and pen. Start reading and taking notes as you go. There is a whole lot you can gain by arming yourself with information. Also visit this site to check your eligibility. If you score at least 67 over 100, you are good to go. Visit this other site to learn all you need to know about the Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers program. There is yet another site, the CRS tool that will help you calculate your likely score.

Read up. You have a whole lot to understand. Come back with your questions when you have acquired a sufficient amount of knowledge on how to proceed.

Good luck.

Ejadike:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 9:11am On May 17, 2018
Newmum0615 and Ethelia receive PPR

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:15am On May 17, 2018
Amen! LMAO.

luffyhaki:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 9:19am On May 17, 2018
luffyhaki:

Amen!! Thank you !! I know this PPR rain that is falling will definitely soak those of us that are waiting. We are just waiting patiently for our turn. lol

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:20am On May 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
Hello Ejadike. You are welcome in our midst. As you fellowship with us, may you really be blessed. cheesy

There is another thread for student visa here.

Kindly navigate to page zero of this thread, get a notebook and pen. Start reading and taking notes as you go. There is a whole lot you can gain by arming yourself with information. Also visit this site to check your eligibility. If you score at least 67 over 100, you are good to go. Visit this other site to learn all you need to know about the Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers program. There is yet another site, the CRS tool that will help you calculate your likely score.

Read up. You have a whole lot to understand. Come back with your questions when you have acquired a sufficient amount of knowledge on how to proceed.

Good luck.

Great write - up. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:22am On May 17, 2018
smslive2:
Good morning, If you decide to go for PR... Carefully open the links below to access yourself

You need to score at least 67 points out of 100 to be eligible for the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Click here for the six selection factors.

Use this tool to check your projected points.. Answer the questions carefully CRS Tool

Can you also read Everything about Canada Migration and then come back with any specific question...

You and mum have been assigned to be soothing these newbies. Don't fail us. We are grateful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:23am On May 17, 2018
wink Giving back to the thread.
Elfmannisback:

Great write - up. Keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 9:28am On May 17, 2018
Newmum0615:
wink Giving back to the thread.
Yea
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 9:30am On May 17, 2018
Buahahahaha
Elfmannisback:

You and mum have been assigned to be soothing these newbies. Don't fail us. We are grateful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 9:35am On May 17, 2018
We are plenty plix.
Elfmannisback:

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (619)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.