Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1005157 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ronke1114:
Good afternoon fam. Got ITA yesterday, was super excited until I spoke to a colleague. Apparently I think I picked the wrong NOC. Pls I need help. I work with LIRS Audit field unit, I picked NOC 1111 (Tax Auditor)but my colleague said it’s NOC 1228.

Pls I have posted a sample of Ref letter usually given by the Agency. Help!!

I think your colleague is right.
The lead statement for NOC 1228 says that"government officials who administer and enforce laws and regulations related to ......tax revenue "

As an LIRS officer, you're a tax administrator . You are to ensure companies comply with the tax laws. The purpose of the field audit is to check compliance levels of the company and raise additional tax if necessary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
mcstan18:

You should stick with 1111. 1228 aren't even auditors, they're compliance officers.

And exactly why she should choose 1228. LIRS officers are compliance officers. They ensure that the tax laws are complied with. The purpose of the field audit is to check compliance levels of the company

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by QSola: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
happytbaby:
Both, make dem choose wetin dem want.

They would not put a visa label on any anyway, just a COPR letter

I don enter one chance. I sent only the usa passport. I hope I am not in soup
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Walegy: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hello house,
I am thru with WES, not until then did I realised that my DOB on ECA is wrong. I check my certificate that I used for WES processing, then I discovered that it was the cert that caused the wrong DOB cos the DOB on that cert was wrong.
Then I contacted the institution that issued my certificate to explain to them so see what we can do to fix this, but to my surprise they said since is more than 5 years I collected it, there's nothing they can do to it.
Pls what can I do cos have even collected my ECA having wrong date of birth and am about to apply with it. Pls advice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Swtibogirl88: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]
Please kindly help Osagie.

osagiepetre2b:
. I think I can help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Swtibogirl88: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]
Kindly email me the contact please... ursulakachiogwu @yahoo.com. Thank you

osagiepetre2b:
. I think I can help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
anitank:
Good day people

Please I have a question. My transcript was sent to WES which they acknowledged receipt. However they sent an email saying they sent photocopies of my credentials back to my school in Nigeria for verification and my status will be on hold till they get a response. This was since May. It’s been two months since then and my status is still on hold as I haven’t heard anything and my status is still “on hold”
Did anyone experience this and how did you tackle it? Please urgent response

Contact your school to check email am sure they didn’t check so it wasn’t sorted it takes seven weeks for a new verification mail to be sent so try to monitor them...once it’s sent have an insider that can help you answer the mail...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eddy4400: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
Newmum0615:
Sis, you know what to do. Arrange the contact for brethren biko. wink

Plssss I just sent you a pm... Urgently need ur help. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by efueh: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
titiclassy:

Yes oh. But as inspector Moshood don turn chairman, now asking for plenty money, I Don port to another new contact. Myself, hubby and other friends did PCC for 3.5k each at different times with the new guy.
I beg share oooo I don pm you ooooo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by joo2018: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Age for both of you is good na. Use the CRS tool to run scenarios on Ielts and education that will give you good scores
dolat55:
Hello house, I am a first timer, I have actually been following the thread, from 1 - 4.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Favoured2505: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Imagine 3.5k and I am being told 8k here in Abuja and the 8k is because of the person that introduced me. Ordinarily it's 15k.
titiclassy:

Yes oh. But as inspector Moshood don turn chairman, now asking for plenty money, I Don port to another new contact. Myself, hubby and other friends did PCC for 3.5k each at different times with the new guy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
GlitteringStar:

How far na? Still IP1?
ip1 o grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please can you share the contact of your guy for PCC. thanks
titiclassy:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
maybe you should write LOE to that effect and also do an affidavit.... but come ooo why in the 1st place you kept quiet about the error of DOB on your cert? you are strong ooo for 5yrs, cox IMO you should have addressed this issue the 1st day u touched that certificate. DOB is a very important/sensitive information of any living being not just for the purpose of this PR but other things in life. #my2kobo

Walegy:
Hello house,
I am thru with WES, not until then did I realised that my DOB on ECA is wrong. I check my certificate that I used for WES processing, then I discovered that it was the cert that caused the wrong DOB cos the DOB on that cert was wrong.
Then I contacted the institution that issued my certificate to explain to them so see what we can do to fix this, but to my surprise they said since is more than 5 years I collected it, there's nothing they can do to it.
Pls what can I do cos have even collected my ECA having wrong date of birth and am about to apply with it. Pls advice.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
Guitarlife:

ip1 o grin

It will end in praise. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
GlitteringStar:

It will end in praise. smiley

Thanks dear, yes it will cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AdaZion2018: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Dreal4mula:
IP1 Since April 17th.... CIC Which way ?
I gat renew rent no money.

I wan run from Naija.

Lord have mercy!

Get gcms notes to know what's going on with your application abi na the infamous London VO undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by omoneg: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
Relocating and want to sell off your car? Send me a message. Im interested in Toyota corolla 2012/2013.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adeyemi002: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Pls is it advisable for someone who is above 40 yrs old to per take in this program.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by exquisef: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ninichinny: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Remembering howi paid 22k for mine, corrupt people. We go dey alright las las
Favoured2505:
Imagine 3.5k and I am being told 8k here in Abuja and the 8k is because of the person that introduced me. Ordinarily it's 15k.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by exquisef: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
o whoa youre still on this passport matter i submitted on a fri and picked up on a tues in ikoyi my contact collected 30k from me for 32pages
Elfmannisback:

I'm asking for cancelation on Monday. Heading to Ụmụahia. They have 64pages over there. I can't wait and I'm tired of stories. I don't want to perfect this one now and start hearing no booklets gist in Ikoyi. ENOUGH.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
exquisef:
o whoa youre still on this passport matter i submitted on a fri and picked up on a tues in ikoyi my contact collected 30k from me for 32pages
It'll end soon.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by exquisef: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
22k what he collected 5k from me for naijja pcc and 4k for fbi thumbprint after plenty begging my oga gave him 3500 yesterday for naijja pcc
Ninichinny:
Remembering howi paid 22k for mine, corrupt people. We go dey alright las las
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pipes1759: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Good evening guys, i just got the mail to submit my passport. Do people still send documents to ghana via dhl or it is now being processed by vfs..i live in abuja by the way. Would appreciate advices..thanks

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by o2(f): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
The sha is what I'm concerned about. Does it mean it fit am small or it fit am well.
Newmum0615:
Yes ma. E fit am sha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by titiclassy: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
o2:
The sha is what I'm concerned about. Does it mean it fit am small or it fit am well.

'sha' means 'to an extent' �
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by coconuthead(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hi guys, so i created my EE profile on July 10, Got ITA on July 11, AOR july 25. Today ADR to go do further test on hepatitis?

Any info how to approach this? Is this normal? Anyone with hepatitis B passed through this before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.