Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (997127 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adeyemi002: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
i want to know if it is advisable for someone who is above 40yrs old to apply through this program.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Why do you want to go to Umuahia when you can do same 64 pages in Festac?

Elfmannisback:

I'm asking for cancelation on Monday. Heading to Ụmụahia. They have 64pages over there. I can't wait and I'm tired of stories. I don't want to perfect this one now and start hearing no booklets gist in Ikoyi. ENOUGH.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Onedimple:

There are 64pages in ibadan and it would only take days for you to get but might be difficult if you have already done biometrics and capture in ikoyi.
I called sb.. an officer and he told me where I would go on Monday for the cancelation. He said they will need my enrolment ID and strike it off their database in no time. I don't know if they will have to link Abuja.. As it is now if they want me to go to Abuja.. I will that same Monday.

In Ụmụahia, u get it that same day or the next.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Both, make dem choose wetin dem want.

They would not put a visa label on any anyway, just a COPR letter

Iyamarun:
Pls mamas that had their babies in the u.s and has gotten PR. Which passport did you submit. Blue or green?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by happytbaby: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
If 32pages made sense, we for do am, they don't have booklet for that but you can choose that, do your data capture and then wait on the Lord almighty Nigerian Immigration for your passport. I think its N25k but I am not sure.

pepe1:

Thank you for your offer.

Could you please find out if the 32 page one is available, how much it will cost and the estimated time to be ready for collection.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by deesmama: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
in osun too..same day 40 k
Elfmannisback:

I called sb.. an officer and he told me where I would go on Monday for the cancelation. He said they will need my enrolment ID and strike it off their database in no time. I don't know if they will have to link Abuja.. As it is now if they want me to go to Abuja.. I will that same Monday.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2018
happytbaby:
Why do you want to go to Umuahia when you can do same 64 pages in Festac?

I get it that same day.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by steroid: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
I am beginning to believe that MOD IDP are fraudulent with submitting EOR. My wife submitted an EOR on the 16th of July 2018.

We contacted Australia via mail on Tuesday 24th of July 2018 and they replied saying that they had not yet received the EOR. They even said that

they were supposed to have received it within one week of submission.

Today we contacted Australia and again they have confirmed to us that they are yet to receive the EOR.

I will advice that anyone doing IELTS should be wary of MOD IDP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Onedimple: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Ok. I just thought Ibadan is closer and it is at 36k. Wish you the best of favour.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by WhizzyG: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
deboks:

1. Has your school sent the document to WES? if not You can do an affidavit, take your birth certificate and other documents to your school and request that your age to be changed before they send them to WES. you might have to part with hard earn nickels.

2. if they have sent it to WES my best guess is to send an email attaching all the above documents, also call and find out their procedure on such matters. Calling WES ... to me is the fastest was of communication.
or
3. Do option one, ENSURE the DOB is changed by your school and send to IQAS...that means you would have to call WES and cancle your application. you would probably lose the application fee... but save your self the time ...by doing IQAS or another approved insititution.

hope this helps. dont fret...it will end up in praise!
Thanks for your response.

I'm just about to start the ECA
For option one, I'm concerned if my school will be willing to change it. They have copies of my birth certificate for the old age.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sweetrie(f): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
mosbiod:

Mine isn't a tourist visa though.. Applied for it to stay back after my student visa expired in January
Oh ok.
mosbiod:

Ok cool..
I hope it will be shorter since they are returning within the UK.. lol.. I just hope
Thabks for letting me know . appreciate.. Will keep you update if I get a reply from them next week.. if no reply might have to cancel the visa I applied for with them!
No problem. It will work out fine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by dolat55(f): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hello house, I am a first timer, I have actually been following the thread, from 1 - 4. Here is my question,

My husband is going to be the principal applicant, he is rounding up his MSC. He has over 5years work experience.

I am also yet to complete my MSC program, and my years of experience is not more than 2 years.

My question is between work experience and MSC for me, and of course with a good score in IELTS for both of us, which of these ( MSC and work experience for me) would help boost our points?

Cos I am seriously considering getting enough work experience, by the time we would start the application and leaving the MSC since its taking forever to complete.

PS. He would be 32 and I will be 31 by next year. We intend to start the application next year.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by odigiri1983(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please does Canada skill immigration accept TOEFL ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by titiclassy: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Newmum0615:
Inspector Moshood now does both PCC & birth certificate and you people witheld this information from me?

Yes oh. But as inspector Moshood don turn chairman, now asking for plenty money, I Don port to another new contact. Myself, hubby and other friends did PCC for 3.5k each at different times with the new guy.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by anitank(f): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
Good day people

Please I have a question. My transcript was sent to WES which they acknowledged receipt. However they sent an email saying they sent photocopies of my credentials back to my school in Nigeria for verification and my status will be on hold till they get a response. This was since May. It’s been two months since then and my status is still on hold as I haven’t heard anything and my status is still “on hold”

Did anyone experience this and how did you tackle it? Please urgent response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jholarharde(f): 4:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
happytbaby:
Lol! I thought you were a lady but was not sure.

I am a babe my lady wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
Onedimple:

Ok. I just thought Ibadan is closer and it is at 36k. Wish you the best of favour.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
anitank:
Good day people

Please I have a question. My transcript was sent to WES which they acknowledged receipt. However they sent an email saying they sent photocopies of my credentials back to my school in Nigeria for verification and my status will be on hold till they get a response. This was since May. It’s been two months since then and my status is still on hold as I haven’t heard anything and my status is still “on hold”

Did anyone experience this and how did you tackle it? Please urgent response
Tackle ur Alma mater.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
dolat55:
Hello house, I am a first timer, I have actually been following the thread, from 1 - 4. Here is my question,

My husband is going to be the principal applicant, he is rounding up his MSC. He has over 5years work experience.

I am also yet to complete my MSC program, and my years of experience is not more than 2 years.

My question is between work experience and MSC for me, and of course with a good score in IELTS for both of us, which of these ( MSC and work experience for me) would help boost our points?

Cos I am seriously considering getting enough work experience, by the time we would start the application and leaving the MSC since its taking forever to complete.

PS. He would be 32 and I will be 31 by next year. We intend to start the application next year.

Thanks
Use the Canada tool and eligibility tool.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sis, you know what to do. Arrange the contact for brethren biko. wink
titiclassy:

Yes oh. But as inspector Moshood don turn chairman, now asking for plenty money, I Don port to another new contact. Myself, hubby and other friends did PCC for 3.5k each at different times with the new guy.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Eraytee: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
IMO i think you should use the CRS to simulate your points, by doing this you would clearly see yourself, BTW if your hubby is going to be the PA, your years of work experience doesnt matter if you dont have these experiences in Canada. the best you can possibly do is give oga a good IELTS score. others can weigh in on this

dolat55:

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by bronze25(f): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
dolat55:

Thanks

Try using the CRS tool to simulate your score & that of your husband. That way you'll know what best would boost your score

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Portablemie1:
@fizzile, pls i just pm you now... Thanks

Yes i have seen it. I just replied you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dreal4mula: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
IP1 Since April 17th.... CIC Which way ?
I gat renew rent no money.

I wan run from Naija.

Lord have mercy!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ariegurl(f): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
U r right! We paid 12k. 6k each
quote author=titiclassy post=69756104]

Yes oh. But as inspector Moshood don turn chairman, now asking for plenty money, I Don port to another new contact. Myself, hubby and other friends did PCC for 3.5k each at different times with the new guy. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Guitarlife:

How far na? Still IP1?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Adeyemi002:
i want to know if it is advisable for someone who is above 40yrs old to apply through this program.

Hmmm.....The person's CRS score will be somehow low. The person should try the PNP route or if the spouse is younger, then the spouse can be the principal applicant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Portablemie1(f): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Thank so much

fizzile:
Yes i have seen it. I just replied you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Walegy: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hello house,
I am thru with WES, not until then did I realised that my DOB on ECA is wrong. I check my certificate that I used for WES processing, then I discovered that it was the cert that caused the wrong DOB cos the DOB on that cert was wrong.
Then I contacted the institution that issued my certificate to explain to them so see what we can do to fix this, but to my surprise they said since is more than 5 years I collected it, there's nothing they can do to it.
Pls what can I do cos have even collected my ECA having wrong date of birth and am about to apply with it. Pls advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.