Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday (19807 Views)

Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home / Paul Arkwright Visits Saraki In African Outfit (Photos) / "Ebonyi Roads Are Best In South-East", Paul Arkwright British High Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday by Reference(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2018
KGMNairaland:
SarakI the calm baddo, I have come to like and respect this man due to his coordination as the Senate president.

Well, in other news.

Plantain farm @140k only.  Smart Investors are taking advantage of the 2 in 1 Investment opportunity. 

1.You own a farmland (Which is Real estate) 

2. You start earning from your land the same year of purchase. We plant, insure, manage the farm, buy your harvest and pay you. GUARANTEED. We take the stress off you. What more can be beautiful than this? Get Started Now. Call /WhatsApp .....Tollani on 08064078616

Take Action Now!

Show us your anti herdsmen defences first. I heard agriculture in Nigeria these days is more dangerous that working in a nuclear power station and investing has been reduced to betting on Arsenal football club.
Re: Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday by chloedogie(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Your inferiority complex is quite on another level grin

You are wishing a Queen HBD who doesn't give a shit about you.

Didn't you see where I criticised ALL monarchies?

CHAI....

She doesn't have to give a poo before you do it. Monarchy is their own way of life just like you decide to have your kings, Igwes and Emirs. Their culture their thing. Ours is just a little bit different because of our ethnicity diversity. But in our various ethnic groups, we still have monarchies. So don't sound like a Congolese boy.
Re: Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday by GeneralOjukwu: 11:40am On Apr 26, 2018
chloedogie:

She doesn't have to give a poo before you do it. Monarchy is their own way of life just like you decide to have your kings, Igwes and Emirs. Their culture their thing. Ours is just a little bit different because of our ethnicity diversity. But in our various ethnic groups, we still have monarchies. So don't sound like a Congolese boy.

Go and read where i criticized ALL monarchies... even their citizens do the same
Re: Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday by chloedogie(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

Go and read where i criticized ALL monarchies... even their citizens do the same

I'm not disputing you criticizing monarchies. But I'm saying it is their own way of living and ruling. Even in the spiritual realms there is monarchy. It is a way of life for some people and should be respected for them. They chose to live by it. We have presidents some countries are okay with prime ministers. There is no need to criticize it.
Re: Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday by GeneralOjukwu: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2018
chloedogie:

I'm not disputing you criticizing monarchies. But I'm saying it is their own way of living and ruling. Even in the spiritual realms there is monarchy. It is a way of life for some people and should be respected for them. They chose to live by it. We have presidents some countries are okay with prime ministers. There is no need to criticize it.

So you are the Sheriff on what I "need to criticize" or not ? grin

It's my opinion ..close your eyes if u don't like reading it nah grin
Re: Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday by chloedogie(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:

So you are the Sheriff on what I "need to criticize" or not ? grin

It's my opinion ..close your eyes if u don't like reading it nah grin

Aiiy then. Nice day.
Re: Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday by GeneralOjukwu: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2018
chloedogie:

Aiiy then. Nice day.

It's not your right to say "Nice day"...You should have said "Have a nice day, Sir". angry

Your mindset is already rubbing off me, Sheriff undecided
Re: Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday by musicwriter(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
delishpot:
Slaves..... I shall say no more.

The problem is how to get those wishing her happy birthday to understand they're slaves.

What a pity of a continent!!
Re: Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday by Kyllahmc(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
oh not even at the Queen's official palace but at Arkwright's crib... the Queen wasn't even present there...
Imagine our Senate President of all people couldn't even get access to the Queen's Buckingham palace!
Re: Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday by tiger28: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2018
Our BRITISH 3rd in command.......AFRICA!
Re: Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday by mechanics(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2018
Waste of tax payers money, what's the importance of the birthday to the development of our great nation.
Re: Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday by BumperNO: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
smiley
ProYouAdminsUK:
Saraki meeting with his British sponsors to strategize on sabotaging Buhari and Nigeria. Queen's birthday is just a smokescreen.
Re: Bukola Saraki At Paul Arkwright's Home To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday by OmilAguTutors: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
smiley
ProYouAdminsUK:
Saraki meeting with his British sponsors to strategize on sabotaging Buhari and Nigeria. Queen's birthday is just a smokescreen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos-Abidjan Highway Will Be Built With Concrete – Umahi / Sanusi Links Boko Haram To "oil Derivation". / APC Rejects Benue South Rerun Result, Protest To INEC Office (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.