Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met (35431 Views)

"Nu Mumu Dey Love. I'm Getting Married For Money" Bride Shares Pre-Wedding Pics / 'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by ChangeIsCostant: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2018
This is very lovely. A young man and his fiancee are in the spotlight after releasing their pre-wedding pictures. The soon-to-be groom, CaSa De Prince, who was a tricyclist popularly known as Keke driver, revealed how their love began years ago.

The couple who have a child - are set to officially tie the knot next month in Delta state. Congratulations to them.

He took to his Facebook account to share their story. Read below;

THIS IS HOW WE STARTED SOME YEARS AGO, she accepted me even with my condition and even loved me unconditionally, she bear me a child even when I don't have anything to prove as a man... Now it's my time to pay back and proved to her that I appreciated each moment spent with her...

Now I believed what God has join together no man can put ASUNDER to it.. It's an advice to the whole world don't discriminate anyone because no man's condition is expected to be static for ever..

Please keep the date as we share our love on may 3RD @ OSUBI OPPOSITE THE AIRPORT AND also may 6th @ pti conference center........ It's going to be hot.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/former-keke-driver-releases-pre-wedding-photos-with-fiancee-reveals-how-they-started.html

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by ChangeIsCostant: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Uyiii: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2018
well not everything needs to be explained and uploaded on social media for everyone to see, marry your heartthrob quietly and live happily ever after.

Nevertheless, I think this is more news worthy compared to the irrelevant ones we've been forced to digest for quite some time now.
everyone loves money, that's virtually the objective of anyone who engages himself in any productive activity.
The unapologetic truth is, love drawn outside the ambience/influence of money is the only true love and will be a long lasting one.
'No real man' will bullshit a girl who glued herself to him when his life was nebulous and things were not all rosy.

this is a subtle advice and an eye opener to the babes of nowadays, yah I know majority of you still have sense.
I don't think there's any pride compared to when you build a foundation with your man, then Life smiles on you both eventually. you'll have the privilege to take charge of your hubby's fortune and be very proud of yourself for your support and encouragement all along, you'll have stories to tell your kids in the evenings.

Everyone's got a different path and destiny in Life, looking or waiting for already made men who you have little or no idea about the source of their income is not always the way forward.
Look for that young guy full of dreams you love today, and add a piece of block to his foundation, you both will enjoy in the balcony of your tower tomorrow.
cheers y'allsmiley

86 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2018
This one done use amundo for this lady. See him strong face lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by blackpanthar: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2018
I YAM NOT UNDERSTANDING...... if he was FORMERLY a KEKE driver.... what BETTER is he doing now.... the pics ended with him still driving KEKE.... wont he SHOW the BEFORE and AFTER?

3 Likes

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by delishpot: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2018
And some nairaland boys be crying blood and making excuses why they can not settle down in life. See keke driver got a babe and child without a rich god father. There is someone for everyone but most reject that someone meant for them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2018
LADIES don't try this at home,school or anywhere..... KEKE driver shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by scaramenga: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2018
the gal no even fine sef
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by TRADELYN: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2018
Sweet pics tongue

QUICK & EXCELLENT RESEARCH PROJECTS, BUSINESS PLANS...@ https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Evablizin(f): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2018
She is pretty.

13 Likes

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2018
And his also LFC Fan, my brother "You, Your Marriage Will Never Walk Alone" whether village people like am or not. #YNWA

HML in advance.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2018
Evablizin:
She is pretty.
Are you like that because I'm thinking of sellotaping permanently this year if baba eledumare blessmatua my pigeonhole with CBN?
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Evablizin(f): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Are you like that because I'm thinking of sellotaping permanently this year if baba eledumare blessmatua my pigeonhole with CBN?
gringringrin,no sir. tongue
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:25am On Apr 26, 2018
Evablizin:
gringringrin,no sir. tongue
If you are the one that i just viewed then I'll take your No as "YES" wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Prognose: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2018
Mehn the babe fine oh shouh! And with all her packaging she still get mind follow keke driver! Maximum respect to her, she be proper wife material cool

8 Likes

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2018
Prognose:
Mehn the babe fine oh shouh! And with all her packaging she still get mind follow keke driver! Maximum respect to her, she be proper wife material cool
I'm telling you, she's wife material 100yeards

3 Likes

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by DIYhackers: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Congrats broda. That's a good woman right there, no be all this ones wey dey look for man wey dey earn N200,000 before dem marry am

2 Likes

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Moreoffaith(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
AND AUNTY EBERE AND CHIOMA IS BUSY LOOKING FOR A TALL, HANDSOME, HARDWORKING, CUTE AND RICH GUY AT 39.

I WILL PERSONALLY ASK MY 2 YEAR OLD BOY TO CALL YOU BY NAME SINCE YOU NO WAN CHANGE UNA STATUS.

2 Likes

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
shocked shocked

i like the strategy the guy used.... Test the product first and it was tasteful and juicy but wasnt sure if it was just a flash in the pan.......continued testing it and was enjoying its taste......then he decided to test if it would bear fruit.....after harvesting its fruits, the guy decided to buy the product.....smart guy

All young men out there should emulate this guy........test and be sure of the product before buying. A huge number of young girls these days already have the juice in their honey pot dried out and their womb flushed down the hospital's soak away.

6 Likes

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by lovelylad: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
those picture tells it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by majortee(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ire2:
na so u dey use am smh
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hml. Na to marry her next nau. He says she has s child for him. Hml.

1 Like

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
She try fine
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Keke driver dey earn pass some bank tellers

8 Likes

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by iQUOTE: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
LADIES don't try this at home,school or anywhere..... KEKE driver shocked
There's what we call dignity of labor and it entaills that all occupation, whether involving intellectual or physical labor deserves equal respect and dignity. No job should be considered superior or inferior. A person should never be discriminated on the basis of his occupation.

But I don't expect you to understand this because of your gold digging lifestyle. I can bet my left balls that you would kill for anything that has a few Naira notes to its name. My heart felt condolences goes out to the man you will finally end up with. Anu ofia.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Divay22(f): 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Osubi is close to my house o
I wee be there grin grin
Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Not bad. The girl's fine and I like that the guy is manning up and taking responsibility by making the woman an honest lady.

1 Like

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by Chukwu222222(m): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Who else notice how beautiful the girl is without makeup

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met by ak22(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ire2:

Why don't you have sense for a second?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? / Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.