Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings (16464 Views)

Miyetti Allah Apologises To Governor Ortom Over Benue Killings / Northern Governors Beg Ortom Not To Abandon Forum Over Benue Killings / Presidency Summons Buhari’s Minister To Aso Rock Following Atiku’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by Newpride(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
They keep wasting time on what they know will not be possible.

Dessipation of energy and exercise of futility.

The IG they summoned hasn’t shown up and they wanna summon pmb.

2018 budget is left undone and they keep chasing shadow while the masses are suffering.

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by agbangam: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Na now these clowns dey wake up. Now that Buhari govt is no longer favorable anyone to any of them. Bunch of devils

Pls we need these devils right now cos PMB is sooo comfortable with the killings been carried out by his kinsmen.
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by collitexnaira(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
Buhari doesn't care, he only cares about his cows
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by Skepticus: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
martineverest:
if he doesn't then I speaks alot about him

this is not a political issue but the life of the citizenry

A lot has already been spoken.

Buhari would do nothing and more citizens would be killed

I can bet my balls on it that Buhari would NEVER come.

The National Assembly are pure jokers like the presidiot
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by Abbeyme: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
asobo:
PLS HOW CAN I POST ON THIS FORUM. TNX

SO you have been a silent listener to every conversation here.
Remember, you joined 26th Sep 2016
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by Oye0404(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
The killings here in Benue is much more than what is reported in the media, I'm a student in one of the Uni here in Makurdi and I can say we're not safe at all. One of the ICT personnel in my school was killed on his from an official assignment in Tuesday.
Its really scary down here.
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by Abbeyme: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
asobo:
PLS HOW CAN I POST ON THIS FORUM. TNX

SO you have been a silent listener to every conversation here.
Remember, you joined 26th Sep 2016

ok o
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by israelmao(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
GEJ was called weakling on security matters and other government affairs.What's wrong with the widely acclaimed superman?It's collusion or deliberate act or state security apparatus has been converted to private apparatus?
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by Troublemaker007(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
agbangam:

Pls we need these devils right now cos PMB is sooo comfortable with the killings been carried out by his kinsmen.

The only thing this country needs is to divide else it will be branding new wine inside old bottle.
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by gotnel: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
President Buhari is fast loosing control of the nation.
How on earth would a commander in chief of Armed Forces anywhere on earth be comfortable with this level of killing going on in Nigeria.
I'm saying it now, We must all get prepared for the worst.
A Cold War is already going on in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by Ejiphill09(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Na Akume even move motion, deaf and dumb Mark, chairman on observation committee no contribute

You head is paining you abi?
Benue People saw light but choose darkness.
The last I checked Mark didn't bring this barbaric government into power but Senator Akume and the rest.

I pray For God to interven. No Peace for the wicked.

Buhari and 'that man of God ' Osibanjo will never go unpunished.
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by VERDA: 2:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Na Akume even move motion, deaf and dumb Mark, chairman on observation committee no contribute

Lol... I am sure in his mind he is thinking "abi una Vote APC", carry your cross. Majority of tiv voted apc while idoma voted pdp.Still wrong though.
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by talk2percy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thunder will kill buhari. This terrorist will never know peace. His generation will all die of unknown ailments. These blood that are being poured out in their tens and hundreds every month will haunt him and household forever. I ask, is Nigeria at war?
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by talk2percy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
And the same idiot is somewhere in Bauchi laughing. Pls Amadioha where are u? Pls kill buhari. This man is just butchering Nigerians because of cow!
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by asobo: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Haba let's be constructive in our criticism. The most affected constituents are that of Gemade and Akume.
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
mytime24:
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like;
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses 2. to complicate, make worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific!
. How are you doing today ?
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by Deltatoto: 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
DONSMITH123:
The Senate has resolved to summon President Muhammadu Buhari to address the legislature on the spate of killings in Nigeria.

The lawmakers, however, agreed to hold a joint session with the House of Representatives which had, on Wednesday, also invited the President.

The upper chamber of the National Assembly expressed concerns about the competence of the country’s security chiefs and the need to declare a state of emergency in the states experiencing security crises.

The decisions were taken based on a motion moved by Senator George Akume on the recent killing of two priests and 17 worshippers in a Catholic church in Benue State.

http://www.punchng.com/breaking-senate-summons-buhari-over-benue-killings/
buhari and Fulani herdsmen is there any difference.
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by asobo: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abbeyme:

SO you have been a silent listener to every conversation here. Remember, you joined 26th Sep 2016
ok o
Meaning.
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by miraclea: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
And when people criticize president buhari you think it's hate speech as if he is being elected to seat down and watch this is a genocide all these are practical display of incompetence
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by wink2015(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
SENATE SUMMON O! OR SENATE DO NOT SUMMON O!

It will still not change anything.

NOT UNTIL NIGERIA GO BACK TO THE 1963 CONSTITUTION THAT THE MILITARY KICKED ASIDE THERE WILL BE NO PEACE.

Nigeria should be restructured for peace sake.

Our Legislators should stop beating about the bush.

Let States in Nigeria be empowered to establish their own state police force.

The Senate and House of Representatives members are deceiving themselves. I will not take them serious until they accept and decide on the need to restructure the country.
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by globexpo: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
goaldynman:
It is ludicrous that the IG had to send over 100 policemen to arrest Dino Maleye, but no single policeman is found when Fulani herdsmen kill people in Benue State, with reckless abandon!

It is ludicrous that when arrested criminals indicting Senator Dino Maleye escaped in police custody, they were quickly rearrested (within two day), but Fulani herdsmen have killed thousands of Benue citizens including Priests, policemen and some soldiers since the beginning of this year, yet no single arrest have been made!

It is ludicrous that Buhari claimed that the herdsmen killing Nigerians especially in Benue State are criminals from Libya, yet in another breathe, he is telling Benue people to live peacefully with the so called Libyan killers!

It is indeed ludicrous that IPOB that were going about their protest peacefully and didn't kill a single Nigerian were quickly declared terrorists by Buhari Govt, but Fulani herdsmen that brandish AK47 about and have killed thousands of Nigerians, are being protected by Buhari Govt!

I greet you all!

They are working to fish out the perpetrators while Sultan has given them 3months to unravel the mystery .
Federal government should not mess with Catholic Church!
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by Abbeyme: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
asobo:
Meaning.

Meaning you are welcome. I see some people have rightly directed you to the answer to your original query. We're both happy, aren't we?
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by hushpapi(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Lot of Nigerians has been talking about impeachment. The so called senators that will impeach the president are not innocent. Some has been there for more than 8yrs ask them what they were able to change and still nothing. E.g Dino. The so called senators that can’t even help the masses by passing the minimum wage bill from 18 to 75.

Check out the senate in your district and tell me what change they have brought in so far. Is the impeachment of the president for the benefit of the people or for the senates themselves. I know they also have target in every bill they passed. Now they can’t meet up with targets they want to impeach him.

How much is bsc hold paid? How much is the salaries of this so called senators that wanna impeach the president? Lot of them don’t even have certificate and no one is trying to impeach them as long as you comply with their plan they will be your friend.

Nigerians said lot of things when Jonathan was a president called him names but never knew he was been mislead by the so called senators and ministers he elected.

How can nigeria be okay when the senators elected to speak for the people only speaks for themselves.
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by asobo: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Abbeyme:

Meaning you are welcome. I see some people have rightly directed you to the answer to your original query. We're both happy, aren't we?
Hmm
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by Charly68: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2018
This is long overdue step...let him come and answer why he refused to fulfil his constitutional responsibility of protecting the lives and properties of every Nigerian..
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by Macdav(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nice move
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by SirBunky85(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
rabonni:
You people want to be Dino-Melaye-lize by this government
I dont think so.if u watched the senate today,dey were very matured in all dia input during plenary.all of dem made their displeasure known without insulting or throwing tantrums.even a senator had to correct saraki to change the word"SUMMON" to "INVITE"when a colleague suggested dat the presido should be summoned .if dino was around,that plenary would've bn rowdy and he would've thrown caution to the wind while speaking.
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by MYHUBBY: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
he will still blame Benue youths and their govt for not allowing cow to eat their crops

I can't wait to stop hearing about this useless man
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by dougivilla(m): 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
silastemplar:
The IGP they summoned has not appeared its the president they are summoning. But i think a state of emergency should be declared in Benue.
State of Emergency ke? You would be rewarding the incompetent obviously compromised military with more responsibilities. Are they not the same people alleged to have been protecting the herdsmen?

Instead, I think the head of all security apparatus should be fired and replaced, or better still, their oga on top should be fired!
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by godofuck231: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
mytime24:
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like;
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses 2. to complicate, make worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific!

Add : bubu, fool, cowlike thinking, confused state of a nation, guoro eater and King of cow f#ckers! ......... sorry my calculator has gone Buhari

Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by Skmoda360(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
HsLBroker:
Impeach him
such an incompetent president.....
Re: Senate Summons Buhari Over Benue Killings by Akiika: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2018
HsLBroker:
Impeach him

For what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? / President Buhari Casts His Votes For Governorship And State House Of Assembly / Atiku To Supporters: There Will Be Threats And Insults, Ignore Them Speak Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.