Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' (66091 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Ozubulu Church Killings & Anti-Igbo Song In North / Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings: Governor Willie Obiano's Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by RillJ(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2018
Even Satan says NO to him. 'You are worse' he says
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Horus(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2018
Why are people so incredibly gullible?
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by fancy4eve(f): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2018
We all should stop complaing nd get our PVC ready, if u re tired of all d killings nd injustice, let ur PVC speak for u, act now or forever remain silent till 2023
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by starboy86(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2018
35824L:
church of satan and PDP are paddies. They never fail to stand up for each other.
. Mumu like. tongue
35824L:
church of satan and PDP are paddies. They never fail to stand up for each other.
. Mumu like.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by shedo2012(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2018
out of d abundant of bloodshed d satan speaketh. Chei!! buhari ur finished. Even satan ur padi man has fade up wit u.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by LordAdam16: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2018
Daviddson:
The very self same people in the US who are involved in all sorts of human ritualistic sacrifices are now claiming "superstitious beliefs". Who are they deceiving? Every year, hundreds go missing in America having been kidnapped and used as sacrifice in satanic covens. But many "learned"Nigerians think these things only occur in Africa.
Here you have them:
- https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3510663
- https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/most-feared-gang-mara-salvatrucha-ms13-america-satanic-ritual-sacrifice-teenage-girl-satan-alvarez-a7623826.html?amp
- https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/100741148

Yh like how some Alfas and Clerics in Nigeria do human rituals as well right?

Read about Satanism and rid yourself of ignorance. At least the Satanic Golden Rule of LaVeyan Satanism states "Do unto others as they do unto you." Which is no different from the "an eye for an eye" Mosiac rule of Judiasm.

Moreover your links are preposterous.

#1 is actually about Christianity
#2 is a criminal gang with gang members belonging to several religions
#3 is about indigenous religious ritual killings in Uganda not Satanists

You are a complete buff**n!

-Lord
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Bobbycastrol007(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2018
Buhari dun get mouth ooo ,buhari besting Satan at his game
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Michaelkelvin1(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2018
Can you imagine, even satan self don tire for buhari ..
I just if e die were the man go kun go self?
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Michaelkelvin1(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2018
Can you imagine, even satan self don tire for buhari ..
I just wonder if e die were the man go kun go self?
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2018
Daviddson:
The very self same people in the US who are involved in all sorts of human ritualistic sacrifices are now claiming "superstitious beliefs". Who are they deceiving? Every year, hundreds go missing in America having been kidnapped and used as sacrifice in satanic covens. But many "learned"Nigerians think these things only occur in Africa.
Here you have them:
- https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/most-feared-gang-mara-salvatrucha-ms13-america-satanic-ritual-sacrifice-teenage-girl-satan-alvarez-a7623826.html?amp
- https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/100741148

Good sir, out of the three articles you relayed to me; one was about ritual killings in America in the 19th and 20th century, the second is about a highly infamous gang known worldwide (MS-13) for their atrocities and mostly deal in the usual street gang culture of drugs and turf war, but killed a 15 year old girl for reasons of satanic belief. And lastly, the third article is a joke because I don't know when Uganda became America in your eyes.

All I asked for, was for you to provide evidence that the church of Satan kidnaps and sacrifices humans every year or an article showing that hundreds of Americans are being sacrificed yearly for ritual purposes.

You have failed to provide such evidence, I still wouldn't call you a liar, yet, till you provide such evidence.

But think about it if hundreds of Americans were sacrificed yearly, don't you think we would have known about it because from what I know, if an American should die of unbecoming circumstances the whole world would know.

But, I may be wrong. So I'll hold off on my insults a bit longer, to give you time to find your proof.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by mikolo4us: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2018
Even satan dey vex for Buhari...heaven and hell don reject am
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by LordAdam16: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

Good sir, out of the three articles you relayed to me; one was about ritual killings in America in the 19th and 20th century, the second is about a highly infamous gang known worldwide (MS-13) for their atrocities and mostly deal in the usual street gang culture of drugs and turf war, but killed a 15 year old girl for reasons of satanic belief. And lastly, the third article is a joke because I don't know when Uganda became America in your eyes.

All I asked for, was for you to provide evidence that the church of Satan kidnaps and sacrifices humans every year or an article showing that hundreds of Americans are being sacrificed yearly for ritual purposes.

You have failed to provide such evidence, I still wouldn't call you a liar, yet, till you provide such evidence.

But think about it if hundreds of Americans were sacrificed yearly, don't you think we would have known about it because from what I know, if an American should die of unbecoming circumstances the whole world would know.

But, I may be wrong. So I'll hold off on my insults a bit longer, to give you time to find your proof.

He wouldn't see proof because like all religions, Satanism has different sects.

The Church of Satan practices Atheist Satanism, which is very different from minority fringe Satanic cults that venerate Satan/Lucifer as a deity.

And by the way individuals that profess to be Christians, Muslims, and traditionalists have engaged in human ritual killings in this country. Does this invariably make all Christians, Muslims, and traditionalists murderers? If no, why should the same rule be extended to Satanists.

It's no surprise really, his type are very close-minded, especially on religious issues.

-Lord
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

Yh like how some Alfas and Clerics in Nigeria do human rituals as well right?

Read about Satanism and rid yourself of ignorance. At least the Satanic Golden Rule of LaVeyan Satanism states "Do unto others as they do unto you." Which is no different from the "an eye for an eye" Mosiac rule of Judiasm.

Moreover your links are preposterous.

#1 is actually about Christianity
#2 is a criminal gang with gang members belonging to several religions
#3 is about indigenous religious ritual killings in Uganda not Satanists

You are a complete buff**n!

-Lord

Lord, please don't insult him, let us all be civil and give him sometime.

The only thing that pains me is how gullible NL are. 15 likes and 2 shares, for a post which is clearly not true.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by LordAdam16: 11:31am On Apr 27, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

Lord, please don't insult him, let us all be civil and give him sometime.

The only thing that pains me is how gullible NL are. 15 likes and 2 shares, for a post which is clearly not true.

Do you think any of those people actually followed the links.

Willful ignorance is rife on NL. My advice is that you should learn to ignore it.

-Lord
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2018
LordAdam16:

He wouldn't see proof because like all religions, Satanism has different sects.

The Church of Satan practices Atheist Satanism, which is very different from minority fringe Satanic cults that venerate Satan/Lucifer as a deity.

And by the way individuals that profess to be Christians, Muslims, and traditionalists have engaged in human ritual killings in this country. Does this invariably make all Christians, Muslims, and traditionalists murderers? If no, why should the same rule be extended to Satanists.

It's no surprise really, his type are very close-minded, especially on religious issues.

-Lord

You sir deserve some accolades. Someone please give Lord some accolades.

Jokes apart, you are actually right, when Nigerians here things that don't go according to their beliefs, they become so close minded. I'm not asking for anybody to believe in church of Satan, but atleast before you bash the devil be sure it is the devil you're bashing. And in order for you to know it is the devil, do your research. That is all.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Assassin101: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2018
DENIED AND REJECTED BY BOTH HEAVEN N EARTH

QueenOfNepal:
UEven Satan got tired of the amount of blood that flows to him.

Buhari is making Satan to look like a Saint.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by tiwiex(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
Buhari is a disgrace to Satan and its cohorts.

Can we make buhari the King of Satan?
Lol. Even Satan is tired.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by baganas: 11:57am On Apr 27, 2018
Jesse01:
embarassed even Satan reject buhari chai it is finished

May Satan accept and love u. As for me I reject Satan and will be happy if he rejects me
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by maisauki: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
church of Satan bawo?

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Daviddson:
Here you have them:
- https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/opinion/readers/2017/05/05/practice-child-sacrifice-goes-another-name-u-s/311072001/
- http://www.rense.com/general96/HUMSAC.htm

@ninetiethcrown7, I've modified it.

Chief, you are still quoting an article with sacrifices in the 20th century. Assuming without conceding that ritual sacrifices still occur in America till date, it is not as overly exaggerated as you claim. Hundreds every year, come on.

On the other article (demoinesregister) chief, it's like you don't bother to read the article and only read the headings. It talks about child sacrifice becoming abortion, and says nothing relating the church of satan.

You still have not proved your point.

However, For the effort you made in researching these articles (although they are not in line with your claim)I believe you deserve some praise so I would keep my insults.

Good job.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
wakaman:
Satan only fights good.
Satan supports evil.

Devil/ Satan worshippers/supporters, you know who you are.

Buhari is good.

Sai Baba.
Come and See how Pensioners are dying like Flys because they have not received their pension for 3 yrs. They form line in the hot sun to verify them, but at last they return home empty handed and the youths depending on this pension groan in hunger. Sai baba is the first person to receive alert for all the positions he has served before now such as Army General, PTDF minister, and Past President. Now him and his ministers are busy chanting KWARAPTION, while secretely paying themselves millions of dollars each month just for doing nothing
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by wakaman: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
sexyanyabubakar:
Come and See how Pensioners are dying like Flys because they have not received their pension for 3 yrs. They form line in the hot sun to verify them, but at last they return home empty handed and the youths depending on this pension groan in hunger. Sai baba is the first person to receive alert for all the positions he has served before now such as Army General, PTDF minister, and Past President. Now him and his ministers are busy chanting KWARAPTION, while secretely paying themselves millions of dollars each month just for doing nothing

Prejudice, hate and sheer bigotry beclouds the mind.
So much so it makes you incoherently out of context.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Buhari For Describing Benue Church Killings As 'Satanic' by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIT Online Presidential Poll Live GMB currently leading / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.