Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. (913 Views)

Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? / How Can She Know If Her Boyfriend Is Ready 2 Marry Her. / How Can She Know Her Life Partner,when She Meet One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by xynerise: 1:21pm On May 18, 2010
Well there is this saying that "The person u dont love loves u the most and the one u are dying for dont give a damn about u". I have told her I am not interested that I hv a gal but she insisted on me taking her to bed. I believe the moment I do that a chain will bind us together and I dont want it. How can I make her run away from me cos she can implicate me?
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by Rhymez(m): 1:27pm On May 18, 2010
You can tell her ur signature below ur post.
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by xynerise: 1:33pm On May 18, 2010
Thats a good one rhymez but I think what she needs now is pigin english.
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by Kelvinj(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2010
Ok man, just tell her this in pidgin i get HIV. I swear she no go near u again lai lai, try it
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by segunjowo(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2010
Lay her with condom. whatever juju she has to "bind you with chain" will not work. Juju or the likes doesn't work with condoms, true! cos blood doesn't mix with them.
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by xynerise: 1:44pm On May 18, 2010
Kelvinj:

Ok man, just tell her this in pidgin i get HIV. I swear she no go near u again lai lai, try it
Many comedian have used such excuse I need unique one.
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by xynerise: 1:47pm On May 18, 2010
segunjowo:

Lay her with condom. whatever juju she has to "bind you with chain" will not work. Juju or the likes doesn't work with condoms,  true! cos blood doesn't mix with them.
Dont u understand? I NO WAN 4ORK!
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by Kelvinj(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2010
Ok naw, the best thing is 2 arrest her 4 attempted rape,
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by xynerise: 1:52pm On May 18, 2010
Kelvinj:

Ok naw, the best thing is 2 arrest her 4 attempted despoil,
Tell me u are kidding? grin
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by Kelvinj(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2010
Haha, no kidding dude. I bet u shes going 2 30yrs in jail 4 attempted ra.pe
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 18, 2010
Now listen to me and listen to me good! When a girl, who likes you, asks you to cock her, you cock her good, God damn it!

1 Like

Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by Pweety4me(f): 3:40pm On May 18, 2010
Implications ah aha ah cheesy
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by kcblast(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2010
lol
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by TMoni1(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2010
arkinses:

Now listen to me and listen to me good! When a girl, who likes you, asks you to cock her, you cock her good, God damn it!
Pweety4me:

Implications ah aha ah cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by neily(f): 6:52pm On May 18, 2010
Abeg run from her, she has ulterior motive. RUN FOR UR LIFE!
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by Faher(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2010
Dude, unless you're some religious nut, just give her what she wants in a way that will not implicate you. Use correct condoms and don't leave any evidence of your job done.

*shakes head at people ignoring free intimacy*
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by xynerise: 2:28pm On May 20, 2010
@all. Now I know we are living in Sodom and Gomorrah grin
Re: Even When She Know I Dont Care About Her She Still Want Me To Lay With Her. by SALady(f): 3:17pm On May 20, 2010
You can ignore her and she'll soon get tired. You seem interested why take the time to post it on Nairaland and be seeking advice spending your time on this.

(1) (Reply)

Possibility / She Is Older Than Me Can I / Am I Doing Wrong By Supporting My Boyfriend Financially ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.