Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,449 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President (17601 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / My Cabinet Will Be Based On Merit And National Spread- Buhari / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by GOFRONT(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Our eyes don clear
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by DedeNkem: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Announcing a cabinet of corrupt id*iots on day one will not help Nigerians. Atiku you are clueless corrupt f*ool!

Instead of laying out what you will do to better the lives of Nigerians and make the country better, you are talking about cabinet!! Nigerian crooked politicians are plain st*upid!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by isalegan2: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023

Too bad Buhari couldn't have passed on running again in 2019. If it takes 2023 to get to that next step I guess we have to trust the country will hold together till then.

But an Igbo V.P. would be good for 2019. It will make the 2023 election more interesting when you have multiple viable Igbo candidates in the running for nomination.
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by israelmao(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
saibabangida:
Chidi U are a xorrect guy....
At least Atiku is known Nationwide....
He has a history of relevance with raising younger leaders

You have civic responsibility and right to decide who your choice is.Atiku is a sociable person and has the capacity and also popular with youth but he is not my best choice.
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Str8talk21: 2:23am On Apr 28, 2018
MYHUBBY:

may God ve mercy on you Igbomidfielder. you're only concern about where presidency comes from and not good governance that you would be affected?

for your mind, na Igbo president go developed Nigeria when the leaders that would contest left eastern region under developed ?

the abokis/zombies ruling us have they developed their region?
is their region better than d eastern region?
so, what r u saying?
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Bruemath(m): 2:25am On Apr 28, 2018
cheesy cool
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Annie939(f): 2:50am On Apr 28, 2018
politicians is at again ooooo Nigerians lets use our PVC wisely
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by MYHUBBY: 3:50am On Apr 28, 2018
Str8talk21:

the abokis/zombies ruling us have they developed their region?
is their region better than d eastern region?
so, what r u saying?

the same northerners/zombies you hypocrites are canvassing presidency for in 2019?

some north states only ve education problem but there urban states are well developed than east, deal with that
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by positivethought: 4:38am On Apr 28, 2018
ameri9ja:

Very simple: the same reason Kwara people have not declared Saraki a wanted criminal and issued an arrest warrant against him
see how you have made a very big fool of yourself!,is kwara a state or a country? ,so saraki can not visit kwara now?,even from your quoted excerpts the so called convicted law maker is alleged to have said "he planned "to use the money to bribe Atiku, yet with limited understanding like your hero buhari you go about shamelessly shouting Atiku is 'kwarupt',a very simple question n you are giving stupid incomparable instances as an answer mumu.
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Carter4luv(m): 6:08am On Apr 28, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by ehinmowo: 6:25am On Apr 28, 2018
This pple dnt jst have anything in their heads to help the Nigeria state.

The only thing this dull Fulani can do differently is early cabinet appointment.

God forgive us na, abeg!
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by londoner: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2018
Nigeria needs new blood not these recycled old men and women that only know how to maintain the status quo.

The Innovative ideas and policies that will create a DRASTICALLY different Nigeria for the future is ONLY in the capabilities of those we have not seen before in positions of power.

Nigeria can not gamble with its future by voting in these cronies or their ilk again. They don't have the foresight, inspiration, talent or exposure to deliver Nigeria back on the path it missed since inception.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by evexx1(f): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Am not going to comment on this.

Its not worth my comment

But you commented anyway?
Wish I could just slap that your face angry
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Str8talk21: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2018
MYHUBBY:

the same northerners/zombies you hypocrites are canvassing presidency for in 2019?

some north states only ve education problem but there urban states are well developed than east, deal with that

so what happens to their rural areas? have their people been empowered to develop that? certainly not.
and also for your information, those hypocrites u referring to must be those your uneducated, stack illiterates northerners normally called zombies who are only good in procreating nonentities, imbeciles, almajiris who end becoming willing tools in d hands of their rulers(presumed leaders) who robbed them of their common wealth and at the same time giving them peanuts while they foolishly shout "Ranks Dei dei"

I lied?
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Ceemann(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Asob ubok udia, ateme ndisi! I wouldn't vote for the man called Atiku, even in my dream. His plans for Nigeria are so vague - if there exits any. I pray PDP will choose a better candidate.
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Okoroawusa: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
evexx1:

But you commented anyway? Wish I could just slap that your face angry
Bro,don't take it the hard way.I was just being naughty

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by ameri9ja: 3:45am On Apr 29, 2018
positivethought:
see how you have made a very big fool of yourself!,is kwara a state or a country? ,so saraki can not visit kwara now?,even from your quoted excerpts the so called convicted law maker is alleged to have said "he planned "to use the money to bribe Atiku, yet with limited understanding like your hero buhari you go about shamelessly shouting Atiku is 'kwarupt',a very simple question n you are giving stupid incomparable instances as an answer mumu.

Well everybody knows Saraki stole Kwara's money yet no arrest warrant. Get it?

Here is an anology, If, of all mods in NL, it is me u hope to give money to get frontpage, it means u already know for sure I would accept such money, u already know I am corrupt.

Besides u totally ignored this:
"A United States Senate report has accused Atiku Abubakar, Nigeria’s former Vice-President, of laundering over $40 million".
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by positivethought: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2018
ameri9ja:

Well everybody knows Saraki stole Kwara's money yet no arrest warrant. Get it?

Here is an anology, If, of all mods in NL, it is me u hope to give money to get frontpage, it means u already know for sure I would accept such money, u already know I am corrupt.

Besides u totally ignored this:
"A United States Senate report has accused Atiku Abubakar, Nigeria’s former Vice-President, of laundering over $40 million".
All these charade you are coming up with will never stand in the face of legal scrutiny,you know very well that the normal procedure is that if any party feels another party has gone against the law and the former party has got facts n genuine evidence it ought to seek legal redress against the later party, the US is the champion of the concept of the rule of law why are they shying away in this case?,the Apc your party is always urging people to go to court even though they don't have respect for court decisions,so if you are convinced Atiku is corrupt and the Americans are dulling you go to court and silence Atiku once n for all OK, all this your anology is just bull shit,i have said before Atiku may not eventually get the presidency but that wouldn't be anything new as Awo had the same experience only for Nigerians to later tag him"the best president Nigeria never had"with regrets.
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by ameri9ja: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
positivethought:
All these charade you are coming up with will never stand in the face of legal scrutiny,you know very well that the normal procedure is that if any party feels another party has gone against the law and the former party has got facts n genuine evidence it ought to seek legal redress against the later party, the US is the champion of the concept of the rule of law why are they shying away in this case?,the Apc your party is always urging people to go to court even though they don't have respect for court decisions,so if you are convinced Atiku is corrupt and the Americans are dulling you go to court and silence Atiku once n for all OK, all this your anology is just bull shit,i have said before Atiku may not eventually get the presidency but that wouldn't be anything new as Awo had the same experience only for Nigerians to later tag him"the best president Nigeria never had"with regrets.

First of all I'm not APC at all or any party. I actually like Atiku because he IS detribalised. And he is the one most obviously so among all of them. But I also have to tell the truth. He IS or WAS corrupt to the extent that he actually made many front pages for corruption. There are many people we KNOW stole money but not to the extent of making front page. Nobody is trying to put Atiku in jail. We are just saying he is/was too corrupt to be president.
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Smartyash: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ellabae:
I have my PVC but who will I vote for? Atiku or? undecided

Fela Durotoye
Re: Atiku: Unlike Buhari, I Will Appoint My Cabinet In One Day If Elected President by Ellabae(f): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Smartyash:

Fela Durotoye
Who is he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin / Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders / Adeosun And Gwarzo Meet Reps, Refuse To Shift Grounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.