Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians (39755 Views)

Ali Baba Lambasts Some Nollywood Actresses Over Their Sources Of Income / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by chelsea1116(m): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2018
On a saturday morning..BBn news!!
Wot kind of rubbish is ds nah..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by MXrap: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2018
This illiterate prostitute should shut up. When you were bleeping for the world to view were you drunk? cheesy

This girl is tasteless and classless.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Pidginwhisper: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2018
undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by rosalieene(f): 7:29am On Apr 28, 2018
lol, Nina the confused babe part 2
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by moscobabs(m): 7:29am On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:
The same people that voted you, made you a star, fought other for you, blocked others, got banned, spent money should leave your life alone?

This lady has not understood that these people are stakeholders in her life right now. They bought shares by the nunber of hours they spend watching BBN, the money they spent voting, the strenght they used to campaign and argue etc. So they can't leave your life.

It is the price you pay for celebrity status.
Leave her Efe did the same
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by udi4eva(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2018
top 5 finalists Nina has come out angry to ask Nigerians to leave her alone for accusing her of leaving her boyfriend, Collins for Miracle because of 45m he won. She said she and Miracle are taking things easy and if they will marry it will happen.

[/quote]

This girl is so lame, typical stereotyped bush girl, already talking about marriage, just because u bleeped him on national tv. Why not start making plans for your career, education, and how to make life better for your parents nd siblings. Idiot!!!

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 7:30am On Apr 28, 2018
They will want to crucify her for leaving collins dats btwn her and collins to sort out. There is almost no gal dat wudnt do wat Nina has done. 99% of gals wud continue to date their partner in d house if he won the money. Wat makes ninas case better is I think she feel for miracle even before the money.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by IsaAbubakar: 7:30am On Apr 28, 2018
iamnoak:
See the ungrateful being people voted for.
Don't worry, your eyes will soon clear, pathetic fool leaving his boyfriend for miracle and call it natural¿
That may be the worst mistake you'll ever make. Heartless lass.
And this is some people's role model? Sh**thole
no one takes prostitute as role model.

another reason I loved that cecce girl
she's the only one that controlled herself till the end

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by nairalanduseles: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2018
hahahaha mugu dey reason marriage...women and fish brain
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by jy2kbeyond(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2018
These girls should be painted yellow with two black stripes....Lagos Taxi. Pay and ride. They go with the money undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by IsaAbubakar: 7:32am On Apr 28, 2018
nairalanduseles:
hahahaha mugu dey reason marriage...women and fish brain
miracle wey never ball finish grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by olan4ward: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2018
Na them

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Mynd44: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2018
DaddyKross:

Apparently, they didn't buy shares in the right company. Nina has always been a Ponzi, a scam cheesy grin grin

From playing weak, to shouting 'I have a bf out there', to 'i can never leave Colins for Miracle', and now

It has always been a Ponzi, rubbing Idowu to pay Idogbe
Buying bad market is not a new thing.

But buying bad marlet and being told by the MD to "shut up" is what can't happen
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by DaddyKross: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:

Buying bad market is not a new thing.

But buying bad marlet and being told by the MD to "shut up" is what can't happen

Well, thats not new too. Efe did worse grin cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by RedRiver(m): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2018
Where is Ninas family and friends right now. She needs them right now before she expose all her ignorance and bushness. She has been thrown or lifted beyond her " level". Someone needs to hire her some publicist or manager quickly to help her manage her social life. Its so wrong of her to start asking the people that voted for her when she was a nobody to leave her alone now that you are now at the top. Same people who made u can bring u down. Nina you have a beautiful soul, please get some matured minds at your corner quickly before you distroy your self.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by pocohantas(f): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2018
zicoraads:
DumbDumb grin cheesy

This girl is as dumb as fúck! Hear her, "You guys know how relationships are...it is really, it is really somehow..." The dumb slut can't even string a complete sentence together.

Where is KushyKush? Coman carry your baby grin

This one hasn't seen anything yet. I wonder if she would have committed suicide if she was BamBam.

Shut up...

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by lobell: 7:37am On Apr 28, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
honestly i hate this kind of girl

and trust me when miracle will dump her (which will definitely happen) she'll realize what she did to herself and believe me no sensible man looking for a life partner (not those looking for live intimacy gadgets like Oshiomole and co) will ever trust him because if he can do it to her boyfriend that drove her and worked for her to the top she can do it to anyone.

I wonder what miracle sees in this girl

Kai, God punish your mouth...say na live intimacy gadget...lol.
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by zicoraads: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2018
pocohantas:

Shut up...
lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed

This is not my real account grin cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Bishopsgate(m): 7:41am On Apr 28, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
no one takes prostitute as role model.

another reason I loved that cecce girl
she's the only one that controlled herself till the end

If what cee-c did is self control then I don't want to see her when she loses control o. lol

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Queenext: 7:42am On Apr 28, 2018
For her shallow mind, she's a celeb now. Dumb thing..

I wonder how she passed audition sef,with this her bad English, she can't string two words together successfully..

Typical imsu babe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by bamasite(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2018
Na so grin grin
Mynd44:
The same people that voted you, made you a star, fought other for you, blocked others, got banned, spent money should leave your life alone?

This lady has not understood that these people are stakeholders in her life right now. They bought shares by the nunber of hours they spend watching BBN, the money they spent voting, the strenght they used to campaign and argue etc. So they can't leave your life.

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Topmaike007(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2018
Mynd44:

so mynd who bann you becus of bbn?ayam not believing this is it seun or na you bann other people
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by lordswill03: 7:43am On Apr 28, 2018
Someone once said this babe can't handle stadorm and is like is all coming to pass. Sister take a chill pill cos that's what happens in "celebrity world". You have practically worsened the situation because Nigerias will come for you on this. The best thing in Nigeria is to ignore any comment
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by evexx1(f): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2018
Abeg she should shift!
Who forced her to go for bbn?

She always comes off as a retard somehow. Smh!
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by kay7: 7:45am On Apr 28, 2018
Who is more DUMB?

Nina the “celebrity “ or YOU that supported her, voted for her with your money and wasted valuable hours watching her?

Why una come dey vex? She beg una?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Kaxmytex(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2018
Power of 25m, young dumb and broke biitch

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by humilitypays(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2018
primeFestus:
SHE CAN'T HANDLE ATTENTION!!!.

My dear u better face ur work.... Dino talk past u he dey coma now make he no later entertainment full stop
lolz, Dino de coma for real cheesy cheesy shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Geezholla: 7:50am On Apr 28, 2018
Some people sef... How come she done they stretch mouth reach marriage things.... Hop say she no dey use style they propose to Miracle.

Lazy �� youth indeed

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by humilitypays(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2018
Majority of men don't marry ladies in the same line of business or career with them, only very few men do.

And most especially celebrity men don't marry celebrity ladies or ladies in the same line of entertainment career with them, this lady should think twice and prepare for whatever Miracle throws her way in future...guys will always be guys, Miracle can marry her, but the possibility of that happening is very very slim sha. Wish her the best, life of a girl cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Leave My Life Alone, Angry Nina Lambasts Nigerians by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 28, 2018
Kaxmytex:
Power of 25m, young dumb and broke biitch

I thought it was 45m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi To Present An Award At The Headies Tonight (Photo) / Damilola Adegbite Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.