Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,053 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) (55910 Views)

Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria December 2017: Live Updates & Photos From Your Area / DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
asobo:
I have been wasting my precious time replying a gullible fellow.

There is no one that can be as gullible as someone who thinks a Nigerian senator (who earns millions for doing virtually nothing other than promoting bills that will never be passed) gives a damn about the poor.

I don't follow Buhari sheepishly. I have said it times and times again that I am open to arguments on who is better fit to warrant my vote. For now, I will continue to support the president.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by CilicMarin: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
[s]
doctokwus:

Someone else has asked u to take your psychosis drugs and you are still delaying,worsening your psychotic condition.
Keep on wasting your time and life here,by the time your case becomes incurable is when you know how wasted your life was.
[/s]

Blah blah! Normal incohorent rants. DM me make I help you for life, Comot shame. grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

Calm down.

I don't even know why when I mention Dino, people start reeling out some other corrupt persons as though it is enough reason to shut our eyes to the uselessness of all of them. So, if everyone else starts pretending to voice out for the poor without reviewing certain benefits he gets from the impoverishment of the poor, we should start calling them heroes?

Anyone can stand up and pretend to be speaking the truth. Everyone knows the country is not where it should be but to have one of the problems (Dino) criticizing is nonsense! I remembered how Okorocha started out as a philanthropist and how Oshiomole was a pain in the neck of Obasanjo's government.

The easiest political post in Nigeria so far is senator and reps. No one holds them responsible for anything, in spite of their mighty salaries. Instead of working, they make jibes at the executives because they know that there are people who hate Buhari and will turn anyone who can make jibes at him into a hero. They forget they are part of the FG. They don't have the moral rights to criticize the executive. If at all they want to criticize, they must highlight bills passed but yet unaccented by the president.

Instead, all they do is pass bills to give themselves immunity and the Senate President pension. Instead of passing bills that would benefit the common man, they are constantly passing bills that would only benefit their own pockets.

If you think that the executive alone should take all the blames for where our country is, then you are being dishonest.

Story!!!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by socialmediaman: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
doctokwus:

You think you are normal supporting Buhari?
Go check yourself in a medical facility because no sane person with a still functioning brain can still support the worst president this country will ever know.
Even the "maximum ruler,Abacha is 10times better than this thing that calls himself a president.

Been a long time I saw this name. I’m glad you saw the light too. I remember those days of 2015 elections

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Some people don't even know that this war is no longer between yahya bello, it now yahya and okun people, you can just all our senator as wished.

Egbera people of kogi state are hated both by igala and okun people

Dino might talk a little too much, but we are not recalling him, we can't let bello or buhari win this war of impunity, Dino might have done some stupid things in the past, but currently he's saying the truth about this APC led administration that over politicians are scared to talk about....

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by gamaliel9: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
The fabled 12million votes of Buhari,has evidently started dwindling in Kogi... Bello is gone,no amount of rigging can stop his non-re-election,that is,if he gets nominated.

Bubuinho has lost BAUCHI,BENUE,TARABA,NASSARAWA AND ADAMAWA...If Saraki leaves Apc,be sure that Wamakko and Tambuwal will follow,so Sokoto is included,South West--he will lose Ekiti,Osun,battle Lagos like last time...If you field a Northern candidate[pdp zoned it to North] like Sule Lamido,hmmmm,further depletion will occur....

In all these,Buhari SHALL be sent back to Daura

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by ascapella(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
Orpe7:
Nobody wan die na.

In other news, my favourite part of infinity wars was when Thor appeared on the battle field in wakanda. That part gave me the chills grin

Guyyyy! Burst my brain. I had goose bumps. The way it ended sha, I can’t even spoil it for anybody, they must watch am with their eyes angry lipsrsealed
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jazz working, only God knows how many heads are severed/and buried for this recall not to work.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by beejaay: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, I am a Buhari supporter. Why the question?

As for your question, Dino does not have the moral right to wail. He is in the system and trying to distance himself from it by still remaining there and feeding fat is cowardly and being pretentious.

Did u attack Dino his way when he was all out against gej and shouting support for PMB everywhere during 2015 election....if you saw nothing wrong with Dino then and see all wrong with him now then you are the mightiest hypocrite of all...so Bros did u?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by biggie73(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
If 3 people voted-2 against Dino, and 1 voted for him. He became ex-senator.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
ascapella:

Guyyyy! Burst my brain. I had goose bumps. The way it ended sha, I can’t even spoil it for anybody, they must watch am with their eyes angry lipsrsealed

Yes o dont spoil
I haven't been able to wrap my head around it since yesterday thou. Now i know why people before us came out of the cinema not smiling
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:39am On Apr 29, 2018
Abbey2sam:
Some people don't even know that this war is no longer between yahya bello, it now yahya and okun people, you can just all our senator as wished.

Egbera people of kogi state are hated both by igala and okun people

Dino might talk a little too much, but we are not recalling him, we can't let bello or buhari win this war of impunity, Dino might have done some stupid things in the past, but currently he's saying the truth about this APC led administration that over politicians are scared to talk about....

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by jay7(m): 3:57am On Apr 29, 2018
BREAKING NEWS:

RESULT OF KOGI WEST
RECALL VERIFICATION EXERCISE OF SEN DINO MELAYE AS RELEASED BY INEC, TODAY SUNDAY, APRIL 29, 2018.

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC have just released the results of the Saturday's recall verification validation exercise of distinguished Sen Dino Melaye, APC, Kogi West Senatorial District at the INEC office, Lokoja.

According to the Resident Electoral Commissioner in Lokoja Kogi State, the result detailed as released;
Total numbers of registered voters in Kogi West 351, 140.

Total numbers of petitioners signatures is 189, 870.

Total numbers of signatures present for accreditation was 20, 868.

Total numbers of signatures verified and present for recall 18, 743.

According to result and details as released by INEC, constitutional requirements and percentage to effect the recall of Sen Dino Melaye, Kogi West by the petitioners is 50% plus 1

In the light of the of the above, haven't failed to meet the constitutional requirements of 50 % plus 1 in which the total percentage garnered by the petitioner in the validation exercise is just (5. 34 percent) out of 50 % 1 as required by law, INEC, thereby declare the petition as failed, invalid, ineffective and incompetent entirely to activate the recall of distinguished Sen Dino Melaye.

The petition is also not qualified for (Referendum) which could have been the next stage according to law haven't failed woefully to secure just 5.34% out of the constitutionally required 50% +1.

Kogi West Senatorial agent for Sen Dino Melaye, Mahmud Director from Lokoja who was visibly elated and happy was at INEC office confirmed the details of the results.
The results was announced in this presence of agents, media, civil society organization present, observers and security agencies.

Congratulations to the good people of Kogi West.

Signed:
SEN DINO MELAYE CAMPAIGN ORGANIZATION.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by paxonel(m): 5:59am On Apr 29, 2018
My wife belongs to my office, I have failed woefully

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by drnoel: 7:48am On Apr 29, 2018
mathinips:
Dino Melaye's Recall: Apathy Trails Exercise.

The ongoing recall exercise of Senator Dino Melaye has commenced with electorates showing reluctance to appear for verification.

As at 9:13am, our reporter had visited some polling units in Lokoja, Mopa, and Yagba East LGAs.

At Amorley frontage, no electorate had appeared to be verified as at time of report.

Also at St Mary's, Crowther and Nepa Frontage it was reluctance by the electorate.

At Paparanda Square, the unit witnessed appearance of electorate, unfortunately none of those who appeared had their signature corresponding.

In Mopa and polling units in Egbe, Yagba West, there was a complete boycott as at time of report with INEC and Security officials, sitting and waiting for electorates to appear for verification.

Shows u Nigerians don't know their electoral rights. They are only interested to come to vote cos politicians drop money but no one drops change to be recalled. We have a long way to go and its sad grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by drnoel: 7:51am On Apr 29, 2018
jay7:
BREAKING NEWS:

RESULT OF KOGI WEST
RECALL VERIFICATION EXERCISE OF SEN DINO MELAYE AS RELEASED BY INEC, TODAY SUNDAY, APRIL 29, 2018.

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC have just released the results of the Saturday's recall verification validation exercise of distinguished Sen Dino Melaye, APC, Kogi West Senatorial District at the INEC office, Lokoja.

According to the Resident Electoral Commissioner in Lokoja Kogi State, the result detailed as released;
Total numbers of registered voters in Kogi West 351, 140.

Total numbers of petitioners signatures is 189, 870.

Total numbers of signatures present for accreditation was 20, 868.

Total numbers of signatures verified and present for recall 18, 743.

According to result and details as released by INEC, constitutional requirements and percentage to effect the recall of Sen Dino Melaye, Kogi West by the petitioners is 50% plus 1

In the light of the of the above, haven't failed to meet the constitutional requirements of 50 % plus 1 in which the total percentage garnered by the petitioner in the validation exercise is just (5. 34 percent) out of 50 % 1 as required by law, INEC, thereby declare the petition as failed, invalid, ineffective and incompetent entirely to activate the recall of distinguished Sen Dino Melaye.

The petition is also not qualified for (Referendum) which could have been the next stage according to law haven't failed woefully to secure just 5.34% out of the constitutionally required 50% +1.

Kogi West Senatorial agent for Sen Dino Melaye, Mahmud Director from Lokoja who was visibly elated and happy was at INEC office confirmed the details of the results.
The results was announced in this presence of agents, media, civil society organization present, observers and security agencies.

Congratulations to the good people of Kogi West.

Signed:
SEN DINO MELAYE CAMPAIGN ORGANIZATION.

We knew it won't be effected cos the masses don't have the interest to push their rights. Its easier to remove a president or governor than a senator and that has to change. This will only make those senators more obnoxious
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by maslong(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2018
drnoel:

Shows u Nigerians don't know their electoral rights. They are only interested to come to vote cos politicians drop money but no one drops change to be recalled. We have a long way to go and its sad grin
Chai ! see painment and frustration cheesy grin
Go and drink acid , OK !

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by drnoel: 7:59am On Apr 29, 2018
maslong:

Go and drink acid , OK !

Dumb kids that wont be silent when adults are writing. Tell that to ur father.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2018
drnoel:

We knew it won't be effected cos the masses don't have the interest to push their rights. Its easier to remove a president or governor than a senator and that has to change. This will only make those senators more obnoxious
Pained? Take heart.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by maslong(m): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2018
drnoel:

Dumb kids that wont be silent when adults are writing. Tell that to ur father.
also ur dead moፐኸer, fመl .
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by drnoel: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2018
Shalomc:

Pained? Take heart.

my pikin I have no reason to be. I don't care actually if he is recalled or not. It won't have made any difference cos another fool would have taken his place
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2018
drnoel:

my pikin I have no reason to be. I don't care actually if he is recalled or not. It won't have made any difference cos another fool would have taken his place
If you need to call your pikin...call your family meeting.. provided you have any.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by maslong(m): 8:15am On Apr 29, 2018
drnoel:

say the truth , you are in severe pain right now grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by jamace(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2018
APC has failed in Kogi State already.

APC be prepared to pack your load and go. grin grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Kamanuozuzu: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2018
obi4eze:

grin grin grin
That weed is really strong. What brand is it?

Oshogbo grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by drnoel: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2018
maslong:

say the truth , you are in severe pain right now grin

cheesy no reason to be really. Sorry for u and urself
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by drnoel: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2018
Shalomc:

If you need to call your pikin...call your family meeting.. provided you have any.

Idiotic comment actually. Ur parents should have trained u better.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 10:48am On Apr 29, 2018
drnoel:

Idiotic comment actually. Ur parents should have trained u better.
Says someone left on the dumpster..... I understand
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by drnoel: 10:55am On Apr 29, 2018
Shalomc:

Says someone left on the dumpster..... I understand

Don't compare what u may have done to babies out of wedlock to what u think u know out of ignorance. Life is much more complex than that
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by drnoel: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2018
maslong:

also ur dead moፐኸer, fመl .

My pikin, everyone will die. Just pray u reach a good old age and die with content instead of insulting the elderly, respect them instead cos their is no honour in insulting the dead. Ur parents should have trained u better.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos) by Shalomc(f): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
drnoel:

Don't compare what u may have done to babies out of wedlock to what u think u know out of ignorance. Life is much more complex than that
Accept my indifferent sympathies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / Army Launches Combat Motorbike Battalion (see Pix) / The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.