Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts (33935 Views)

Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by DonPikko: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
This useless show is over, seun tell the mods to stop littering front page with bb9ja
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by lastmaster(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
I thought this BBN is over, what's all this rubbish occupying from page.The mod that post this shit here is high on daura weed and he should be shot 3times in the socrutum.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by Gassa007: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
DIYhackers:
Does not change the fact that Nina dumped his ass. He should start thanking that twitter handle.
So he dumped her, now tell me your joy. Bloody Sadist!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by DIYhackers: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Gassa007:

So he dumped her, now tell me your joy. Bloody Sadist!!!
Lol. You and that Collins needs to grow up.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by anibestlala(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
SavannaGIST:
Yesterday it was reported that Collins, Nina’s ex-boyfriend, reportedly slammed her shortly after she reacted on Instalive to critics who labelled her a gold digger for dumping Collins for Miracle.

While revealing why she can’t go back to him (Collins), Nina debunked rumours of being a gold digger, and further said she is now focused on making her dreams in reply to her critics, who took to social media to lambast her for choosing Miracle over Collins due to his new found wealth.

An account in Collins’ name @9ja_collins, however reacted to her Instalive video in which Nina was called a cheat. The Twitter user also told Nina to tell her people to stop calling him, as he recounted how he treated Nina like a Queen and supported her dreams financially, emotionally & in prayers, but got nothing.

The tweets read;

Most Nigerian women are Scummmmmm! See their role model Nina come & take your shit away from my place, I have packed it already or better still how do I send it to you! Cheap cheating Olosho! Where are those your stupid fans! Miracle will soon dump your ass too.

We don’t need to talk! You are a cheat! Period Tell your people to stop calling me! If your fans support your cheating ways, my prayer is they experience what I did in their relationships, marriages, IJN! Bloody double standards

I gave you everything. I sacrificed everything. Treated you like a Queen. Supported your dreams financially, emotionally & in prayers. You cheated before, I forgave you. You then went on National TV to repeat the same thing you cried you wouldn’t do again.

Collins, who reacted to this report via his Instagram page, disclosed that the Twitter accounts are fake ones as he also begged those behind the accounts, to stop impersonating him.

Well he has since reacted to that report with his own post which read;

Hello everyone @collins_neo or @collins_uno, @collins_9ja is fake, please stop impersonating me

It was also gathered that Collins who everyone praised for being mature, turned off the comment section at some point to save Nina from getting bashed.

http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/28/bbnaija-ninas-ex-boyfriend-collins-laments-over-impostor-accounts/

History is full of stories of men who lost their loved ones to men who were better off.The case of Late Princess Grace of Monaco is a perfect example. The best thing for the men is to move on.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by debossng: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Collins too na Celeb jilted lover
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by solid3(m): 6:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
OKorowanta:
The real Collins,the fake Collins,Nina,Miracle,Cee C,Tobi,all the housemates,the organizers,Big Brother himself,
All of una dey mad.

Go take your medication.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by Gassa007: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
DIYhackers:

Lol. You and that Collins needs to grow up.
You need to grow sense
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by AiiVee(m): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
guess the real show just started... Channel Social Media..
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by lekkan(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
Buh honestly I'd have dumped him too if I was Nina.... He's just Ugly, no single element of beauty in him rara
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by Odani: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
OKorowanta:
The real Collins,the fake Collins,Nina,Miracle,Cee C,Tobi,all the housemates,the organizers,Big Brother himself,
All of una dey mad.

#bbnaija na some pipo hustle be dat so no need to hate. Whether I sit behind a desk, sing or play football all na hustle no need to belittle any one
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2018
OKorowanta:
All of una dey mad.
You follow join the madness Group
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by gazoka(m): 11:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
SavannaGIST:
Yesterday it was reported that Collins, Nina’s ex-boyfriend, reportedly slammed her shortly after she reacted on Instalive to critics who labelled her a gold digger for dumping Collins for Miracle.

While revealing why she can’t go back to him (Collins), Nina debunked rumours of being a gold digger, and further said she is now focused on making her dreams in reply to her critics, who took to social media to lambast her for choosing Miracle over Collins due to his new found wealth.

An account in Collins’ name @9ja_collins, however reacted to her Instalive video in which Nina was called a cheat. The Twitter user also told Nina to tell her people to stop calling him, as he recounted how he treated Nina like a Queen and supported her dreams financially, emotionally & in prayers, but got nothing.

The tweets read;

Most Nigerian women are Scummmmmm! See their role model Nina come & take your shit away from my place, I have packed it already or better still how do I send it to you! Cheap cheating Olosho! Where are those your stupid fans! Miracle will soon dump your ass too.

We don’t need to talk! You are a cheat! Period Tell your people to stop calling me! If your fans support your cheating ways, my prayer is they experience what I did in their relationships, marriages, IJN! Bloody double standards

I gave you everything. I sacrificed everything. Treated you like a Queen. Supported your dreams financially, emotionally & in prayers. You cheated before, I forgave you. You then went on National TV to repeat the same thing you cried you wouldn’t do again.

Collins, who reacted to this report via his Instagram page, disclosed that the Twitter accounts are fake ones as he also begged those behind the accounts, to stop impersonating him.

Well he has since reacted to that report with his own post which read;

Hello everyone @collins_neo or @collins_uno, @collins_9ja is fake, please stop impersonating me

It was also gathered that Collins who everyone praised for being mature, turned off the comment section at some point to save Nina from getting bashed.

http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/28/bbnaija-ninas-ex-boyfriend-collins-laments-over-impostor-accounts/

I don tire for una head
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by OKorowanta: 12:45am On Apr 29, 2018
Odani:

#bbnaija na some pipo hustle be dat so no need to hate. Whether I sit behind a desk, sing or play football all na hustle no need to belittle any one

Lol
I just dey yarn.
No mind me,i know mean am.. grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by ChristyB(f): 10:59am On Apr 29, 2018
Collins too wants to be noticed? hianity, na Nina go Big brother na you wan trend.
When is it a sin to end a relationship? Biko it was just a relationship, people even end marriages today with some stupid flimsy excuses.
abeg stay one side joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador / Tonto Dikeh Congratulates Mercy Johnson On Her New Appointment / Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.