Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Why She Was Pressuring Me For Sex ???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Was Pressuring Me For Sex ???? (1086 Views)

My Girlfriend & Her Pastor Are Pressuring Me To Marry Her,please Advice / My Husband Pressuring Me For Another Baby / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why She Was Pressuring Me For Sex ???? by idowuag24(m): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
I came home from work on Wednesday afternoon....... having been tired I try to get some sleep........ then I got a call from her.....
I asked didn't you go to work today.... she replied with a smile on phone.. She replied yes, because I will be in your tonight.....
to continue reading.
click on: http://kingdomyouthinternational.com/2018/04/28/why-she-wants-to-have-sex-with-me/

Re: Why She Was Pressuring Me For Sex ???? by Adasun(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mammy water in da thread run!!! shocked shocked
Re: Why She Was Pressuring Me For Sex ???? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin

Chaaaaii...see that red feet sha cheesy

Gloooory gloooory Man UNITED grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why She Was Pressuring Me For Sex ???? by mikejj(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin. this wan strong

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Slams Man Who 'honoured' Her Request For Money / 'mom Walked In On Me While Masturbating' -boy Exclaims( See What Happened Next) / Nigerian Sex Worker Fights Dirty With Oyinbo Client For Not Paying Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.