Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night (53456 Views)

How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Chimpanzee Killed And Butchered / Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by andrewozed: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
some people get mind o. how can someone kill a viper and eat it? that is one of the most poisonous snakes in the world, with a single bite you are gone. instead of OP to be happy that he was not bitten by the snake, he begin cut meat put for pot. well, there is really hunger in the land

2 Likes

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by obivick: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
Oga! You are veeerrry lucky.What you have there is Puff Adder.....one of the world most poisonous/dangerous snake.

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by obivick: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
It's called Puff Adder or Viper

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by unknownsolja: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
JPENG:
and Finally

dirty boys una no get kitchen
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by agabusta: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
sod09:
This is viper, very venomous

Specifically, Puff Adder. Indeed very poisonous with enormous quantity of venom.

1 Like

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by oochi123(f): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
God forbid I eat a snake.. Enjoy urself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by teebaxy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
thorpido:
Must you eat snakes?

Anyway,that's a viper.Odikwa dangerous.
must Snake enter their house
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by gidjah(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
moscobabs:
People get mind sa,

If u see the way i drove my car to run away from the green snake i saw in my site today eh?

I was even thinking the snake hide inside my car when i couldnt find it again.
N
it isn't abnormal to be declared of snakes,as a mayer of fact, it is very abnormal not to be afraid when you sight one.i hate even mere lizards...any thing we long I no.like am all
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2018
oochi123:
God forbid I eat a snake.. Enjoy urself

All the preek you don collect na wetin?
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Thegamingorca(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
justscorchone:

All the preek you don collect na wetin?

smiley
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
eaglechild:
That is a gaboon viper
Quite venomous
Very venomous i tell you.
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Zinny25(f): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
U pple shd not bring snake pox or snake flu or even snake ebola. Mehn this is so disgusting, must you eat it. Tufia kwa
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by AreaFada2: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
Wow!
A viperid. shocked shocked
Puff ader in gen house. Op you're lucky. Seems you're more interested in the meat than how lucky you are.
Very venomous snake.

People seem to mistake it for small boar constrictor or small python.
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by akum78: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
If I give you Fish Now ... You go drop that Snake ... #Hunger Naija Boy ....
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by chinnyonwu(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
Is OP still alive? This one everyones saying the snake is poisonous lol
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2018
Well there is hunger in the land
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by mustmust(m): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Big brother been don't make snake FP story rest small now it's over . we will begin to see snake story make front pages again
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by adegeye38(m): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,
He should cut off the tail side, embalm it and give to his girlfriend as a natural diIdo.

That's what I'd do if I were him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Cadec007(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ewwwwwww!! Me that have phobia 4 snakes like wetin!! They are so creepy!!!
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Emmwizy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
I think you need to see your doc.
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by fuckpro: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
...watching as almost every snake thread ends up as a culinary excursion -as distasteful as it may seem- gives the impression that all Nigerians are masters of this dish yuck
...so is it a class thing or are the poor thought how to butcher and roast snakes as rite or what
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by fuckpro: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2018
Zinny25:
U pple shd not bring snake pox or snake flu or even snake ebola. Mehn this is so disgusting, must you eat it. Tufia kwa
...but you do suck its nearest cousin the spitting no-eye snake
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
Association of snake butcher men Well Done Trigbosa For Una
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by TeamLeader(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
O boy see meat.

By the way lala's team right now

Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by eyinjuege: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Thats a viper. Very deadly snake. You guys were lucky it didnt decide to strike before it was noticed
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Divay22(f): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
Na wa o
I hope i can sleep well this night
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by Myself2(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one,
He should cut off the tail side, embalm it and give to his girlfriend as a natural diIdo.

That's what I'd do if I were him.

How you shoot off like this is mind boggling.You deserve an award really
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by bamasite(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
The snake bin wan on gen?
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by PrincessB1(f): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Aww, delicious snake pepper soup dish don land cheesy
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by UncutSk(m): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
nigga you're eating a viper
Re: This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night by tizzle(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2018
And I've been hearing funny sounds in my gen house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crocodile Barbeque Served Somewhere In Abuja! (vid) / Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" / 20 Things About Hilda And Her Guinness World Record Marathon Cooking Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.