Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) (25516 Views)

Should I Buy This Car? (pictures) / Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him / Fit-Car PPV: The World's First Pedal-Powered Car (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2018
ufuosman:
They can work it very well, u can work it and sell it
Not sure this can be revived.
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by ogbiwa: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Those saying it's not fixable I don't understand you. A quarter of the flashy cars you see on our roads came into this country in the state of OP's car or worse. Yes unfortunate but that's the fact.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by uboma(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
kingreign:

go thru my car repair thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2649338/abuja-environs-remotely-follow-car/8
let's discuss on 07034581213.

Thank you for bringing this to limelight.
I wish I knew about your auto workshop before now.

I will pay you a visit someday.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by AgentGoat: 1:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
System0001:
if you are willing to sell as scrap you can contact me 07039502966 or add me on whatsapp
He is not selling it as scrap embarassed undecided
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by kingreign(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2018
uboma:

Thank you for bringing this to limelight.

I wish I knew about your auto workshop before now.

I will pay you a visit someday.
shocked
Brotherly, you of all people no sabi my workshop since? sad
For that you owe me orijin grin
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
fxclothings123:
its better you sell the car asap cos there is no way you could fix it and it wouldn't continue giving you issues...
Okay. Thanks
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kjnwancaro:
Whatever the case might be, please Insure your next car.
I will. Thanks
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 1:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
ogbiwa:
Those saying it's not fixable I don't understand you. A quarter of the flashy cars you see on our roads came into this country in the state of OP's car or worse. Yes unfortunate but that's the fact.
Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:
First I want to thank God for your life
I want you to know know this theres no amount of accident cars that can’t be fixed depend on who you give the work to ....this car is still better ...the person who’s gonna perfect this job is he panel beater...make sure you give it to a good and smart one who’s gonna fix it well ....some part will be changed and I hope the engine is still working good ...if yiy are in akure ondo state I would have recommend you to someone who is good only if yuy can spend money ..within a month you car is good .
Thank you. The chassis/is not affected. I really want to fix it. Is the person in Abuja?
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
VISTIN:
Thank God for your life.

Like men of wisdom have told you, just make arrangements and sell it off. It will be difficult to get it back to normal.

I tried such when a friend ran into a dish with my vehicle. After spending close to N300,000 there was no good result, I sold the car for N120,000

Meanwhile, see what you can claim from the insurance you have.

Which Insurance?
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
General955:
thank God for your life bro.. i work in an insurance company and trust me i have seen cars in worse conditions which were brought back to life, but the question is at what cost u would spend nothing less than 600k to get this car fully motorable, just by mere looking at it, if u had insurance, it would have been the responsibility of the company to fix it, but no need laying blames, u have 2 options:
1)repair and sell it off and make money for another car.
2) sell it as it is and get another car by adding up to the funds realised

above all, get the new car insured...no double standards.
good luck bro
Thanks
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Arckeen: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

Village people. E le yi gi di gan undecided undecided
. If you no get sense , you fit try and download. At least na for free.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by coolh3ad(m): 3:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
igben:
Don't drink and drive also go to driving school b4 driving on the road...

So "driving school graduates" no dey get accident. Okay ooo
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by uboma(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
kingreign:
shocked Brotherly, you of all people no sabi my workshop since? sad For that you owe me orijin grin

I owe you 6 bottles of chilled Origin.
Keep up the good work.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by uboma(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
kingreign:
shocked Brotherly, you of all people no sabi my workshop since? sad For that you owe me orijin grin

Keep up the good work.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Somebodydaddy01: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abujaexpress:
Thank you. The chassis/is not affected. I really want to fix it. Is the person in Abuja?

No sir ...I sell cars and yiy know most cars we buy and a Little accident cars but there a Lexus 350 Jeep we bought we have the change almost half of the body and a muscle Camry ...we change the back ...please give that car to a perfect panel beater don’t mind the money

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by kingreign(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
uboma:

Keep up the good work.
Make we chat on whatsapp biko 07034581213
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Kfed4ril(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
Abujaexpress:
He is in a critical condition. I just want to go and fix my car. God saved my life and I am very grateful to Him.

There is a guy I can recommend you to, his workshop is in area1, around that word of faith school. But na your money kill am. Again will advise you to sell and plan for a new one or fix and sell. Buzz me if interested.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by nams77: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2018
yesloaded:

its good to insure properties but insurance only favours the rich in this part of the world. you can dispute that but its the truth
You are totally wrong Sir.

Op, there are two class of insurance. Third party insurance and comprehensive insurance. All cars on Nigerian road has third party insurance. Under third party insurance, you can be reimbursed by the car that hit you to a max tune of 1 million.

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by jephyboy(m): 7:28am On May 01, 2018
With comprehensive insurance of less than 60k a year, you would have been smiling to the bank or a car dealer for a new car. So sad. Just sell as scrap, cut your losses and move on.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 01, 2018
Abujaexpress:
Okay, my thoughts
bro don't mind people telling u u should sell it as scrap o, they said that to me too, ur car can com back to life even better than b4, but money will involve, it worth it only if u plan to use for more years

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2018
dancok:
bro don't mind people telling u u should sell it as scrap o, they said that to me too, ur car can com back to life even better than b4, but money will involve, it worth it only if u plan to use for more years

Ah dancok you are here grin

2 Likes

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by deathwing(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

dancok:

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 10:16am On May 01, 2018
dancok:
Thanks
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Abujaexpress: 10:19am On May 01, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

No sir ...I sell cars and yiy know most cars we buy and a Little accident cars but there a Lexus 350 Jeep we bought we have the change almost half of the body and a muscle Camry ...we change the back ...please give that car to a perfect panel beater don’t mind the money
Thank you
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by oluwaseunla(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2018
Abujaexpress:
Which Insurance?

Axamansard. 08068659732.

https://www.nairaland.com/axamansard.

They process my claims without stories.
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by AutoElectNG: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Does Nigeria have certified collision repair centers?

Even if Nigeria has collision repair experts, are they in Nigeria? Do they keep up with the avalanche of OEM training available?

Best option is to sell this car as scrap.

Here is why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPffaSintIw

and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLdKrCWDaAg

Follow my Toyota thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3811419/dealership-level-diagnostics-toyota-1996
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Nobody: 3:19am On Jun 13, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Because making money in Nigeria is hard. How many months was cash saved to get this, only for it to go in an instant? How many more months to save to get another? So the easy way out is to fix it it seems.

Making money anywhere in the world is hard. Yah all need to stop mking Nigeria look ridiculoulsy tough. Shey no be the same Naija wey I dey see Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Porsche?
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by AutoElectNG: 7:01am On Jun 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Making money anywhere in the world is hard. Yah all need to stop mking Nigeria look ridiculoulsy tough. Shey no be the same Naija wey I dey see Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Porsche?

Tongue in cheek uncle

Tongue in cheek....but then except for a select few working in privileged industries or in business the difference is very clear between how easy it is to make money in Nigeria and overseas

The odds against the politically unconnected and those without access to political patronage are enormous

Even when one wants to do business ridiculous policies are introduced to protect some interests at the expenses of others

Jason Njoku of IrokoTV wrote several articles on it.

Nigeria doesn't practice true free market like America.

Getting finance in Nigeria is notoriously difficult for students not to talk of businesses.

Does not mean one cannot succeed in Nigeria.

Just that there are more odds that in the west.

You already know these Uncle.

I cannot teach you Uncle
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Tongue in cheek uncle

Tongue in cheek....but then except for a select few working in privileged industries or in business the difference is very clear between how easy it is to make money in Nigeria and overseas

The odds against the politically unconnected and those without access to political patronage are enormous

Even when one wants to do business ridiculous policies are introduced to protect some interests at the expenses of others

Jason Njoku of IrokoTV wrote several articles on it.

Nigeria doesn't practice true free market like America.

Getting finance in Nigeria is notoriously difficult for students not to talk of businesses.

Does not mean one cannot succeed in Nigeria.

Just that there are more odds that in the west.

You already know these Uncle.

I cannot teach you Uncle

What you typed, which I disagree with because it just serves to shore up a point of view of one author, is the exact reason that OP shouldn't consider fixing this junk, as many have stated. Not sure why you guys always bring up America in conversations. A lot of the people who shared my opinion that it's foolhardy to repair that heap are in Nigeria.

He shouldn't be throwing money that's already scarce om to that heap.

AbujaExpress, so what did you end up doing and why?

1 Like

Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by AutoElectNG: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2018
AutoElectNG:
Does Nigeria have certified collision repair centers?

Even if Nigeria has collision repair experts, are they in Nigeria? Do they keep up with the avalanche of OEM training available?

Best option is to sell this car as scrap.

Here is why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPffaSintIw

and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLdKrCWDaAg

Follow my Toyota thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3811419/dealership-level-diagnostics-toyota-1996

I was explaining why he thought of repairing it but then provided proof above why he must not
Re: After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) by AutoElectNG: 8:19am On Jun 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:

What you typed, which I disagree with because it just serves to shore up a point of view of one author, is the exact reason that OP shouldn't consider fixing this junk, as many have stated. Not sure why you guys always bring up America in conversations. A lot of the people who shared my opinion that it's foolhardy to repair that heap are in Nigeria.

He shouldn't be throwing money that's already scarce om to that heap.

AbujaExpress, so what did you end up doing and why?

Some people benchmark against what they say are bad examples.

Others benchmark against world-class standards of which America is a standard bearer.

For whatever its worth, I will continue to benchmark against what I perceive to be the best there can be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Car Was Your First Car? / Mercedes Benz Introduces Headlamps With Over A Million Pixels Of Illumination / 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unveils With Amazing Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.