Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked (36485 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' / Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) / Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Is More Powerful In The South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Islie: 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2018
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo says the head of anyone who wants things to continue this way must be examined.

Obasanjo said this on Saturday while inaugurating the Coalition for Nigeria Movement (CNM) in Oyo state.

He asked members of the movement to get their permanent voter cards (PVCs) and be ready to rescue the country in 2019.

In what could be seen as an indirect reference to the political situation under Sani Abacha, former military head of state, Obasanjo said: “the God who performed wonders sometime ago, will again perform wonders”.

“If anybody wants this situation to continue, his head must be examined.

Those of you who have been victimized by the situation and want the situation to continue can’t be friends of Nigeria,” he said.

“Everybody must be determined to rescue Nigeria, it may not be easy, however… We have seen in this country, where five political parties endorsed a single person and God was laughing and knew what he would do. If we are leaving everything to God, we must do our best. Get your PVCs and encourage others.”

All the five registered political parties in the country had endorsed Abacha who was planning to transform from a military dictator to a civilian leader before he died.

The late Bola Ige had referred to the political parties as the five fingers of a leprous hand.

Obasanjo asked members of CNM to be prepared to handle threats but assured them that he would not abandon them half-way.

He also made reference to the letter he wrote to President Muhammadu Buhari in January, saying he is capable of withstanding any situation.

Obasanjo had criticised Buhari severely, asking him not to recontest.

“Take note, they will threaten you, but don’t be discouraged. It is only cowards who run away from the war front. Having gone this far, I won’t leave you dry. Get your PVC. I don’t think anybody can threaten me again. Remember I have been to prison for an offence I do not know anything about,” he said.

“I don’t think at my age, I should continue to complain and not find solution. It came in my statement on the 3rd of January that CNM was made out of the reality of the situation in Nigeria, deep thought and reasonable consideration. CNM is to find solution to the situation we have found ourselves.”

https://www.thecable.ng/obasanjo-2019-poll-anyone-wants-things-continue-like-head-must-examined

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by dafeyankee: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Obasanjo is part of the problem too.

He was one of those that sold the rotten egg called Buhari to Nigeria. Why can't Obasanjo and the other older Nigerians holding this country hostage just go away?

Obasanjo is as useless as Buhari.

224 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by addicted268(f): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
This table that obasanjo is shaking,hmmm,it ll break o.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by VampireeM(f): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2018

“I don’t think at my age, I should continue to complain and not find solution. It came in my statement on the 3rd of January that CNM was made out of the reality of the situation in Nigeria, deep thought and reasonable consideration. CNM is to find solution to the situation we have found ourselves.”

Buhari and Obj are birds of same feather; very vindicative humans. CNM what exactly is their plan/solutions to the various issues in the country if elected. All these grammars and creating new parties ain't the solution. This country is bleeped up with no remedy cause almost all Nigerians are corrupt even in our daily dealings with people. The solution now is for North Korean Leader Kim Jung Un taking over and formatting everyone's mentality.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by doctokwus: 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
It's very clear and I have been saying same thing:
anyone that still supports Buhari and wants him re-elected must be evaluated in a psychiatric hospital for mental health issues.
But we have to do our own part also by forcefully trying to reformat their brains till it shows some signs of normality.

144 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Evablizin(f): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nigerian leaders are busy chasing rats while the house is on fire. Sighs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
NgeneUkwenu

Sarrki

Madridguy

Midolian

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
NgeneUkwenu
Sarrki
Madridguy
Midolian
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Obasanjo is no saint but there's a point in time when the devil himself wants a change.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by progress69: 12:50am On Apr 29, 2018
Once u shut baba out.....
He starts singing a different song....!
Baba that spent billions on light, but gave us darkness
Baba that awarded Ibadan express road several times with nothing to show
Baba that introduced ghana must go to the house of assembly cos of 3rd term agenda.
Can this hypocrite leave Nigeria alone...he cant keep determining who rules us!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by SalamRushdie: 12:54am On Apr 29, 2018
progress69:
Once u shut baba out.....
He starts singing a different song....!
Baba that spent billions on light, but gave us darkness
Baba that awarded Ibadan express road several times with nothing to show
Baba that introduced ghana must go to the house of assembly cos of 3rd term agenda.
Can this hypocrite leave Nigeria alone...he cant keep determining who rules us!

But he never armed and sponsored terrorist to kill innocent Nigerians like what is clearly going on today ..

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by progress69: 12:58am On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

But he never armed and sponsored terrorist to kill innocent Nigerians like what is clearly going on today ..

I have asked i if u have energy to keep doing this till 2023..
All this una conspiracy theories sef, una do am tire b4 2015 elections he nor work, make i see as e go work with power of incumbency. Hope u have plan B, cos the hunger i dey forsee for u after 2019, u fit pass there kick bucket cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Firefire(m): 5:33am On Apr 29, 2018
The below terrorist is seeking re-election., please give him your votes so that your life can be completely destroyed.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by OnyeOGA(m): 5:47am On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Salam Really
But he committed genocide against the people of Odii.
Both Buhari and OBJ are birds of same feather.

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by fiizznation: 6:07am On Apr 29, 2018
You guys are just wasting your time. Buhari will recontest, and he will surely come out victorious. I see how people are always shouting "get your pvcs" on the net. Lol. You are getting your pvcs on the net while people that will vote people again have their pvcs in their palm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Doerstech(m): 7:04am On Apr 29, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Sarang(f): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
I really didn't get that

You know the drill wink wink
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by BlackPeni5: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Don't like OBJ but he is speaking the truth.

Only a thief or a mad man can support this government and want continuity.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Jaytecq(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Only a Wise man realised his mistakes, and wud want to make amends.

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by kittykollinxx(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
no one obviously
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by anyimontana(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shut up monkey,u r part and parcle of Nigeria's problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by honestivo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
But you're part of it sir,don't try to play saint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Cutehector(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
The world should just end.. Let rapture take place.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by TheFreeOne: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Buboo Zombies most especially needs to be checked into Aro mental cheesy

And their incompetent heartless lanky lord should lead the pack.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by collitexnaira(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Word!!!

But zombies doesn't care, they will say OBJ is an enemy of progress

A stubborn fly will surely follow the dead body to the grave

That will be the fate of zombies when buhari is being disgraced out of office in 2019

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Buhari is long gone

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by NairaMaster1(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
That means Hospitals in Nigeria won't contain APC supporters. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Oparih: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good riddance
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by MadeInTokyo: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin grin

“If anybody wants this situation to continue, his head must be examined.

He is referring to this Buhari Zombies below

Madridguy
NgeneUkwenu
Sarrki
Passingshot
Omenka
Okorocha
Yarimo
Omojuwa
Hell Rufai
Festus Keyamo
Tinubu
Yahya Bello

The above people need to have their indomie filled brain sterilized

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by IMASTEX: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
True. Though you contributed to the situation on ground.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by maberry(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Obasanjo is Indirectly saying Nairalanders like Yarimo, NgeneUkwenu and Buhariguy are mentally Unstable? grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by omogin(f): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
dafeyankee:
Obasanjo is part of the problem too.

He was one of those that sold the rotten egg called Buhari to Nigeria. Why can't Obasanjo and the other older Nigerians holding this country hostage just go away?

Obasanjo is as useless as Buhari.
Just shut up and solve the problem at hand.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Goes Underground Following Police Invitation, Invasion / Cross-River Deputy-Gov Orders Wife To Kneel Down And Apologize To His Aide. / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.