Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked (36520 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' / Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) / Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Is More Powerful In The South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Mutemenot(m): 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Obasanjo is the problem of this country . He failed to lay a good foundation as the first democratically elected president and he also sold this baba to us. He's reacting too late, the whole system is already in a mess

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by IMASTEX: 12:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
honestivo:
But you're part of it sir,don't try to play saint.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by michoim(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
This government has not squandered money the way Obasanjo government squandered our money mercilessly. I strongly appeal to this government to bring out Obasanjo past records in goverment and let him be thoroughly probe so that the whole world can see the atrocities he committed under his regime, then he will learn how to keep quiet in his oldage...
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by NairaMaster1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
progress69:
Once u shut baba out.....
He starts singing a different song....!
Baba that spent billions on light, but gave us darkness
Baba that awarded Ibadan express road several times with nothing to show
Baba that introduced ghana must go to the house of assembly cos of 3rd term agenda.
Can this hypocrite leave Nigeria alone...he cant keep determining who rules us!

You need to visit a psychiatrist also

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/obasanjo-2019-poll-anyone-wants-things-continue-like-head-must-examined

Cc onyeoga Madridguy lzaa shallysgirl pointzerom Madridguy Buhariguy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by olaxx: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
Laughs
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by ivandragon: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
OK.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by aybabz101: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
whoever want things to continue like dis doesn't need his head to b checked. ....... jst check is pockets and u will know y he want things to continue like dis

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Reelmii: 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
baba niyen, all this old pple that refuse to retire
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by mudiana(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Obj had his chance but didn't do anything about it. Why is he making noise like he was a good president. Somebody tell that man to shut up if he is ur uncle. Him join pple wey I dey pray to die quick and leave Nigeria alone.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by jrusky(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
True talk from obj
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by mcquin(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
progress69:

I have asked i if u have energy to keep doing this till 2023..
All this una conspiracy theories sef, una do am tire b4 2015 elections he nor work, make i see as e go work with power of incumbency. Hope u have plan B, cos the hunger i dey forsee for u after 2019, u fit pass there kick bucket cheesy
What exactly do you mean by "power of incumbency?" Spell in clear terms.."rigging you meant?" Then he has lost popularity and fallen out of favour with the masses that voted him with their soul in 2015. You just indicted Buhari. Indeed rigging is now his last resort.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by tesppidd: 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

But he never armed and sponsored terrorist to kill innocent Nigerians like what is clearly going on today ..
so you mean that buhari is arming and sponsoring terrorists to kill innocent Nigerians?

it is very easy to sit behind 10mb of data and make spurious allegations.

allegations without any sensibility or proof behind them.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by BreezyCB(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
fiizznation:
You guys are just wasting your time. Buhari will recontest, and he will surely come out victorious. I see how people are always shouting "get your pvcs" on the net. Lol. You are getting your pvcs on the net while people that will vote people again have their pvcs in their palm.
Lemme just faint

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by johnaruson(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Baba, thanks. God bless you more. God will Buhari
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Espada10: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
We have seen in this country, where five political parties endorsed a single person and God was laughing and knew what he would do. If we are leaving everything to God, we must do our best. Get your PVCs and encourage others.”

All the five registered political parties in the country had endorsed Abacha who was planning to transform from a military dictator to a civilian leader before he died.

The late Bola Ige had referred to the political parties as the five fingers of a leprous hand.

Kai!!!

Things don happen for this country

Are we cursed or are we the cause
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Boss13: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
dafeyankee:
Obasanjo is part of the problem too.

He was one of those that sold the rotten egg called Buhari to Nigeria. Why can't Obasanjo and the other older Nigerians holding this country hostage just go away?

Obasanjo is as useless as Buhari.

Obasanjo’s interest was only to ensure that bad leadership does not repeat itself. Buhari had lots of goodwill and that’s why he became president. However, we can all see that his administration is useless and if not more useless than the one he took over.

FYI, Obasanjo still remains the best president Nigerian has ever had. Not my opinion, but there are statistical evidence to prove it.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Preshy561(f): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Foolish senile bastard

Woe betide Obasanjo

One of the biggest thieves in the history of mankind.
because he spoke the truth?

Jesus Christ!!
better know that the 30k they are paying you will elapse soon after your lord buhari will be disgraced out of office.
You fulanis are something else.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by BobJames1(f): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Obasanjo is the real problem.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by GeneralOjukwu: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
fiizznation:
You guys are just wasting your time. Buhari will recontest, and he will surely come out victorious. I see how people are always shouting "get your pvcs" on the net. Lol. You are getting your pvcs on the net while people that will vote people again have their pvcs in their palm.

You are very right. He will win in 2019 no matter the online rants. I dislike him by the way...GEJ was useless but PMB is just as incompetent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by 2016v2017: 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
doctokwus:
It's very clear and I have been saying same thing:
anyone that still supports Buhari and wants him re-elected must be evaluated in a psychiatric hospital for mental health issues.
But we have to do our own part also by forcefully trying to reformat their brains till it shows some signs of normality.
the person is simply a witch
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Pataricatering(f): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
SalamRushdie:

But he never armed and sponsored terrorist to kill innocent Nigerians like what is clearly going on today ..
and what’s your proof that buhari is arming and sponsoring terrorists ? That’s your personal belief !

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by progress69: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
mcquin:

What exactly do you mean by "power of incumbency?" Spell in clear terms.."rigging you meant?" Then he has lost popularity and fallen out of favour with the masses that voted him with their soul in 2015. You just indicted Buhari. Indeed rigging is now his last resort.

Incumbents have structural advantages in any political atmosphere worldwide....
That is what power of incumbency means....
Don't be intellectually lazy.....
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by unscripted(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
dafeyankee:
Obasanjo is part of the problem too.

He was one of those that sold the rotten egg called Buhari to Nigeria. Why can't Obasanjo and the other older Nigerians holding this country hostage just go away?

Obasanjo is as useless as Buhari.
I strongly think we shud listen to the message and ignore the messenger
I don’t know Obasanjo intentions but I believe to upturn this evil government one need a strong backing like Obasanjo
If the youth can have him as a backing while vieing to take over from this thief’s
I believe the chance of success will be more realistic ..

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by tesppidd: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
mcquin:

yes he will rig and win again

goan report to fbi
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Shalomc(f): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pataricatering:
and what’s your proof that buhari is arming and sponsoring terrorists ? That’s your personal belief !
Shut your trap. Drop your mom's phone.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Shalomc(f): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
unscripted:

I strongly think we shud listen to the message and ignore the messenger
I don’t know Obasanjo intentions but I believe to upturn this evil government one need a strong backing like Obasanjo
If the youth can have him as a backing while vieing to take over from this thief’s
I believe the chance of success will be more realistic ..
Intelligent point
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Plz who can provide me with de link to download his book 'My Watch'? Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria / Daniel Bwala Resigns From The APC / Osinbajo Lands In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.