Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked (36516 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' / Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) / Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Is More Powerful In The South West? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Onechancearmy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
VampireeM:

Buhari and Obj are birds of same feather; very vindicative humans. CNM what exactly is their plan/solutions to the various issues in the country if elected. All these grammars and creating new parties ain't the solution. This country is bleeped up with no remedy cause almost all Nigerians are corrupt even in our daily dealings with people. The solution now is for North Korean Leader Kim Jung Un taking over and formatting everyone's mentality.

Buhari and OBJ are not birds of the same feather. OBJ may not be an ideal leader, but he was a far better President and accomplished much more in office than Dullar-dinho is ever likely going to achieve.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by johnson232: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
Evablizin:
Nigerian leaders are busy chasing rats while the house is on fire. Sighs.
How do u mean sir?
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Alejoc(m): 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
You are part of the reason we are in this pit Sir....

Forgiven but not forgotten!
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
progress69:
Once u shut baba out.....
He starts singing a different song....!
Baba that spent billions on light, but gave us darkness
Baba that awarded Ibadan express road several times with nothing to show
Baba that introduced ghana must go to the house of assembly cos of 3rd term agenda.
Can this hypocrite leave Nigeria alone...he cant keep determining who rules us!
I thought you once believed in taking the message and ignoring the messenger, just asking though.
Obj might be a crook but the point is that no sane person still supports this government.
The current government lacks everything a sane government should be. Currently thinking of where to score them high but yet to see.
Security is even worse now cos you cant even close your eyes in peace again due to fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
SPOT ON! #BRAVE OLD SOLDIER!
only mentally mal-functional misfits /lunatics
supports the brain-dead ancestor @ aso!
I can't wait to un-vote the redundant demon!
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by johnson232: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Obierika(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
It was OBJ that helped foist this disaster on Nigeria in the first place
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by mu2sa2: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
fiizznation:
You guys are just wasting your time. Buhari will recontest, and he will surely come out victorious. I see how people are always shouting "get your pvcs" on the net. Lol. You are getting your pvcs on the net while people that will vote people again have their pvcs in their palm.
In Nigeria big men don't vote, only ordinary people do and I have not seen the real voters revolting against Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by MONITZ: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:
NgeneUkwenu

Sarrki

Madridguy

Midolian

U mean the irredeemably lost ones..Yhey ve been AWOL for sometime now ESP as their leader is always spewing thrash that can't be explained to mean that he means well for the citizenry and this implies that their job has been made pretty difficult hence the need for them to hide those dirty faces of theirs.::
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by progress69: 12:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
[s]
Castroii:

I thought you once believed in taking the message and ignoring the messenger, just asking though.
Obj might be a crook but the point is that no sane person still supports this government.
The current government lacks everything a sane government should be. Currently thinking of where to score them high but yet to see.
Security is even worse now cos you cant even close your eyes in peace again due to fulani herdsmen.
[/s]

U dont know me and what I believe in. OBJ should stop trying to impose a president on us all the time....
Simple and short...i care less about his useless message..thanks!
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Abfinest007(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
u are right sir
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Preshy561(f): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

This osu people and senseless frustration
So because he spoke what everyone knew, we should applaud him?

Obj is a bastard fool and Buhari is colossal failure. I don't give a shìt about any of them. They're both old fools.
What is osu?
You mean osun?
ain't from osun state.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by progress69: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
fiizznation:
You guys are just wasting your time. Buhari will recontest, and he will surely come out victorious. I see how people are always shouting "get your pvcs" on the net. Lol. You are getting your pvcs on the net while people that will vote people again have their pvcs in their palm.

Lol...u sabi my brother!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by magzey: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Mr i know too much, you said you have left politics Wetin be your own.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by lordshuga: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
lol true ralk
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by zaltanera(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
I don't support any political party ,neither do I like obasanjo, but what dis man is saying is truth. How will an ethnic group be going up and down of the country killing and a president will keep quite about it .
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Macdav(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
To some extent, well said..

Baba self had his hands in the cooking jar oooh, that still remains a known fact for those who ain't blind by political sentiment.

I rest my case.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Ake1: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
From my understanding, NMC is made up young Nigerians who relying on corrupt criminal to keep driving them.

After every opportunities, OBJ is still leading blind youth on ways to go. Pity Nigerians.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Akaujaa(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Obasanjo cannot play on the intelligent of people like me. I understand perfectly the kind of politics he (Obasanjo) plays. He ruled for eight years and even wanted another term forcefully. What he wants is continuous relevance in the Nigerian political scene. Once he's not getting that from any government in power, he indulges in campaign of calumny. Since he left power, he has been trying his best to foist his will on Nigerians as a way of indirectly achieving his third or perpetual term agenda. He imposed Yar' Adua on Nigerians, after his death, he brought in Jonathan and when Jonathan was no longer answerable to him, he schemed him out by pretentiously forming alliance with the current APC government. Now, its obvious Buhari does not do his biddings, he wants scheme his ways into forming another rubbish alliance, pretending to love Nigeria. Only the brain drains will believe Obasanjo means well for this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
progress69:

Lol...u sabi my brother!
Stay there dey shout , get ur PVC ,when an average aboki man has gotten his, buhari is still widely popular in the north ur tiny enclave in the east cannot even move a rat compare to homosapiens here in the north, bet u 2mill in kano, 1.9mill katsina , that transforms to nice uppercut , buhari is a man to be beaten.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Epsilon92: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
I told you people but you wouldn't listen, lo it is pay back time I have my PVC intact and must vote Buharia come 2019 for you to feell the pain the way I felt it

https://www.thecable.ng/obasanjo-2019-poll-anyone-wants-things-continue-like-head-must-examined

[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Obakoolex(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Obasanjo is no saint but there's a point in time when the devil himself wants a change.

You are right, most Nigerians are sentimental and are even worst than Buhari and APC in d blaming game. OBJ made many mistakes am sure he has his own regrets but his regime is still the best since 1999 up to date. How many civil servants ever dreamt of having a personal car or even build house, have not forgotten the suffering without knowing during abachas. Now all OBJ has been saying is nothing but truth and how to move forward by electing a young fellow with fresh brain not recycled politicians and up till this moment he has never said hid grooming anybody and if he later does then we have the right to decide ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by anataala: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
And what is your documentary evidence on the claim.
SalamRushdie:

But he never armed and sponsored terrorist to kill innocent Nigerians like what is clearly going on today ..
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by hushpapi(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
I don’t know how we Nigerians expect a country that has been badly damaged by the evil people to we elected has leaders expect someone to come in and transform everything just in 4yrs. Obj of all people talking, buhari is far far better than obj. He never ordered the killing of anyone so far. Obj ordered the killing of odi people and still stand on it.

Some Nigerians can’t even different between the truth and a liar. if buhari leave the post who is going in have you asked yourself that? How sure are we the person coming in next is not obj or ibb breads? How do Nigerians know the person coming in next will be bold enough to call a theif out publictly and not secretly?

The fools keep saying why is buhari focusing on only corruption? And I ask them which area is best for the president to start development from in which their is no corruption mention just one? Where is he gonna start from where corruption is not dominated? He started fighting corruption obasanjo is not at rest since then. It’s very obvious baba and corruption got married along time ago. He pain me say Abacha no finish in duty for this obj body before he died.

killing started since obj came into the office, till now if you refused to obey what he said to you as a president they will use something against you, eg like Boko Haram for goodluck now is herdsmen for buhari. If Nigerians vote buhari out in 2019, lot of bsc older will sell buns because the senates are not ready to pass the minimum wage bill and also increase nysc allowance. All of them nah obj and ibb boys

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by somehow: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
Until someone can bring out a name that is viable and feasible to challenge the incumbent, everything else na tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by Nackzy: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ur right, but ur a mad Old Man, u started the Campaign Against Jonathan with Ameachi...Thinking it will favour you but behold today they are causing more harm than good, You can't eat your cake and gave it... Obasanjo are you still commissioning project for Ameachi?
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by expert234: 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
progress69:

I have asked i if u have energy to keep doing this till 2023..
All this una conspiracy theories sef, una do am tire b4 2015 elections he nor work, make i see as e go work with power of incumbency. Hope u have plan B, cos the hunger i dey forsee for u after 2019, u fit pass there kick bucket cheesy

Are you trying to tell us that Buhari will bring more hunger?

Truly, anybody that is still supporting Buhari is a cursed blind idiot that needs mental evaluation.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by waveman2: 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
So u know all the real voters. More grease to ur elbow.

mu2sa2:
In Nigeria big men don't vote, only ordinary people do and I have not seen- the real voters revolting against Buhari.
Re: Obasanjo: Who Want Things To Continue Like This; His Head Must Be Checked by lereinter(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
dafeyankee:
Obasanjo is part of the problem too.

He was one of those that sold the rotten egg called Buhari to Nigeria. Why can't Obasanjo and the other older Nigerians holding this country hostage just go away?

Obasanjo is as useless as Buhari.

sure

he may redeem some of his destroyed reputation by leading the war against the rotten egg

we have a common enemy, his name is buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omokri Reacts To The Distribution Of Capital Projects In The 2016 Budget / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria / 13 More People Join Gej's Trekker [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.