Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) (57707 Views)

Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) / Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App / Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by OriginalCEO: 1:24am On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
Buhari has been in US for about a day and we've not heard his NORMAL FOOLISH STATEMENTS?

Is it that he was not allowed to speak or what?

I'm truly confused

haaba wait until dem throw am anoda beautiful question

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by madone: 1:34am On Apr 29, 2018
buhariguy:
na by force to rule?

Atiku should stay alive for atiku 2031
all join.the old man should go home to eat his stole money and the fools forcing him to become president should free him. The ones teasing him with h his with traveling to America so he can be caugthould also free him. They are just making him popular for nothing
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by chijokz(m): 2:08am On Apr 29, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Some of the biggest thieves in the history of mankind includes;

Obj
Atiku
Ibb
Abdulsalami
Gej
Saraki etc

These are legendary looters..very difficult to ascertain who looted the most.. Is it Saraki - from the defunct Societe G. bank to emptying Kwara accts or Atiku - billions of $ missing when he was Customs boss....#Legends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:28am On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:
Buhari has been in US for about a day and we've not heard his NORMAL FOOLISH STATEMENTS?

I'm truly confused

He's busy making Barbecue (Suya) for the White House guest cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 2:46am On Apr 29, 2018
expert234:
Better still, apc zombies ask atiku to go to the US.
are they not Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 2:48am On Apr 29, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Obj
Atiku
Ibb
Abdulsalami
Gej
Saraki etc
Theophilus Danjuma is another Barawo!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 2:52am On Apr 29, 2018
MistadeRegal:
undecided angry
Igbos have sense?
That's how I watched one of their monarch reporting his people on live TV and sentencing them to killing by stoning if they say or mention Biafra.
Most confused set of people.

How has Igbo affected your ass now? Where were they mentioned? Do u see now why Nigeria can never be one? People like you will be affected by Igbos even if Boko Haram stole your sense in Sabisa Forest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 3:51am On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=CilicMarin post=67114227]Even the ipob fools who are his main supporters will not advise him to do.

That would be a Journey Of No Returns.
[/quote you have a problem and I think it's now spiritual ]
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by laurel03(m): 4:51am On Apr 29, 2018
SmartPolician:

And where are Fashola and Tinubu?
Tinubu na state level
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by discusant: 4:56am On Apr 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
Even the ipob fools who are his main supporters will not advise him to do.

Mugu.
Atiku hates to hear about Biafra, more than Buhari.
Atiku as VP queried journalist for mentioning the name Biafra in an article.
Only ignoramuses believe that Atiku as president of Nigeria can make northerners agree to restructure politically.
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 29, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Obj
Atiku
Ibb
Abdulsalami
Gej
Saraki etc

Abacha - legend
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by emmie14: 5:24am On Apr 29, 2018
MistadeRegal:
undecided angry
Igbos have sense?
That's how I watched one of their monarch reporting his people on live TV and sentencing them to killing by stoning if they say or mention Biafra.
Most confused set of people.
You're not stupid and confused when your president, the chosen messiah labelled you lazy. Where? International community via international television. Igbos are not confused they are focused. Nonsense. Go to Igbo land and see by yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by surgical: 5:36am On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:

I'm truly confused
probably the white people are yet to ask him questions,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by odogwubiafra: 5:52am On Apr 29, 2018
The fact is that "ANYTHING" is better than Buhari. Still searching for a word to best describe it(Buhari).
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by rafabenitez: 6:01am On Apr 29, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Obj
Atiku
Ibb
Abdulsalami
Gej
Saraki etc
i knw u this oil worker,so this is where u hide to type evil things.keypad warrior,tribalist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by cashkid: 6:36am On Apr 29, 2018
oshe11:

I'm truly confused

Do u need to tell us u are confused grin ;DD. Its obvious .......
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 29, 2018
buhariguy:
hahahahahaha

So that they will not buy up the country.
Yeye, so that he won't endanger the country(like if anything happens to such man in the said country, it will attract international menace & dispute).
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2018
emmie14:

You're not stupid and confused when your president your chosen messiah labelled you lazy. Where? International community via international television. Igbos are not confused they are focused. Nonsense. Go to Igbo land and see by yourself.

You marked your fall with several points from your comment.
1. You thinking your president was a messiah.
2. You thinking I'm lazy as your president claims.
3. You thinking I'm confused as you are.
4. You are confused because you failed to realize you are when it comes to being united. And that is why your people will never support Kanu Nnamdi.
5. You are confused, lazy and a coward for not getting the body of Kanu Nnamdi till date, either dead or alive.
6. Kanu Nnamdi is a Biafran hero, who should never in such a case be killed, murdered or even taken away, but while he was fighting for the freedom of your confused people, what did they do? Betrayed him.
So, am I the confused fellow now or you?
Therefore, if you can't think deep before mentioning any of my comment, don't mention.
Confused set of people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2018
Eze2000:

How has Igbo affected your ass now? Where were they mentioned? Do u see now why Nigeria can never be one? People like you will be affected by Igbos even if Boko Haram stole your sense in Sabisa Forest.

Mr Eze, or whoever your name/nick is, stop being confused.
Your comment didn't even make any senses just as you proved me right.
I've never been to Sambisa Forest.
Even though I've never been there, yet I believe the soldiers there are much more focused, sensible, sensitive, tactical and united than your majority.
Sabisa ko, Sambisa ni. Ode.
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Adedebar(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2018
Mad people
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 7:56am On Apr 29, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Mr Eze, or whoever your name/nick is, stop being confused.
Your comment didn't even make any senses just as you proved me right.
I've never been to Sambisa Forest.
Even though I've never been there, yet I believe the soldiers there are much more focused, sensible, sensitive, tactical and united than your majority.
Sabisa ko, Sambisa ni. Ode.

Mr. deregal or whatever your name /Monika is stop being confounded.
Your comment has no sense in it whatever. In fact, the last one was better only it was tribalistic.
Learn to use words well grammatically first then pray for some sense so as to know that going tribalistic will get your response.
Check well, you must have been to Sambisa forest and lived there before.
I am sure of this. I believe the natives there are very focused, sensible, sensitive, tactical and united in defending themselves against hunger and exploration because they are your majority.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by bionixs: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
Even the ipob fools who are his main supporters will not advise him to do.

oga,you are wired to be very stupid

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Therealev: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2018
johnmattew:
no, they are Gambians....u didn't do singular and plural at secondary school ABI

People get no chill, lol. I'm sure he meant how could 6 people represent the totality of all Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by zudozz: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2018
If you vote anyone above 60 years in 2019..shame on you and your life especially if you actually went to school with Certificate..
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by justtoodark: 8:38am On Apr 29, 2018
i dont understand why he doesnt visit america and prove nigerians wrong.... undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2018
DPCHUKS1:
Lolz....is it by force to travel to U.S.? ; cheesy
Asking Atiku to travel to U.S. is like sending Dino to Kogi cheesy....if u know what I mean wink
What will happen if Dino is sent to Kogi? na there him get mouth self

Abi you no witness the recall

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by cadre88(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2018
All these poor Nigerians in the US that can't come home. They've been mobilized with $100 to publicly disgrace themselves
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by miltonchux(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2018
Paid protesters. Jobless youth supporting failure.
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:30am On Apr 29, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Obj
Atiku
Ibb
Abdulsalami
Gej
Saraki etc

So your Thiefnubuu is a saint abi? Shior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / ECOWAS Delegation: How Abdulsalami, Sultan Were Humiliated By Niger Junta / Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.