Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) (57710 Views)

Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) / Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App / Nigerians Ask Ganduje To Resign Over November Fresh ‘Bribery Video’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by donsam2020(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2018
CilicMarin:
Even the ipob fools who are his main supporters will not advise him to do.

That would be a Journey Of No Returns.
oga ur mumu never do??
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by badesco(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2018
Why? This is a man that has told the world that he was refused visa at American embassy and no reasons given....so why ask him to travel to US...
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by FromMBello(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Some of the biggest thieves in the history of mankind includes;

Obj
Atiku
Ibb
Abdulsalami
Gej
Saraki etc
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 1:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Eze2000:

Mr. deregal or whatever your name /Monika is stop being confounded.
Your comment has no sense in it whatever. In fact, the last one was better only it was tribalistic.
Learn to use words well grammatically first then pray for some sense so as to know that going tribalistic will get your response.
Check well, you must have been to Sambisa forest and lived there before.
I am sure of this. I believe the natives there are very focused, sensible, sensitive, tactical and united in defending themselves against hunger and exploration because they are your majority.

You mentioned Sambisa first! Therefore, knowing those there are united in defending themselves against hunger and exploration shows you grew up there battling hunger and since you're the one knowing and saying all these shows they there are your majority.
Now tell me, how long will you continue to denounce your people?
That's unethical you know...?
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by uba1991: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
lwanga1993:

Buhariguy..why are you soo confused... why is the name IPOB seem like nightmare to you.....
what is the relationship between Atiku and Ipob here...... Is atiku biafra ?
U forget that Atikuchukwu is d next president of BIAAFRAUD? Why are u denying ur adopted son? hahahaaaa A PIG IS ALWAYS A PIG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
MistadeRegal:

You mentioned Sambisa first! Therefore, knowing those there are united in defending themselves against hunger and exploration shows you grew up there battling hunger and since you're the one knowing and saying all these shows they there are your majority.
Now tell me, how long will you continue to denounce your people?
That's unethical you know...?

You acted the Sabisia native first! Therefore, showing those there are united in defending themselves against hunger and exploration is indication that you grew up there battling hunger and they are your majority.
Now please tell me, how long will you continue to play the fool and denounce your people?
That's unethical you know?
I mean seriously unethical.

I am proudly Igbo and you are a Sambisa village native. Don't get things mixed up next time when you go insulting Igbos, Ok?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by shallysgirl: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Wey them? 5people ke?
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Eze2000:

You acted the Sabisia native first! Therefore, showing those there are united in defending themselves against hunger and exploration is indication that you grew up there battling hunger and they are your majority.
Now please tell me, how long will you continue to play the fool and denounce your people?
That's unethical you know?
I mean seriously unethical.

I am proudly Igbo and you are a Sambisa village native. Don't get things mixed up next time when you go insulting Igbos, Ok?

cheesy

Luckily, I'm not from the North! You knew better how life was there that's why you mentioned Sambisa so often.
Sorry bro, you are from Sambisa, that's why you knew so much about life in that hell. Oh! You're an Igbo!!
Then you must be that Igbo mopol that said, "Abeg wetin! Make them split his country make everybody go him own." During encounter with BH boys.
Don't deny now.
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Nfora: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
I am confused oo

The person (Atiku) that owns Nigerian American University,cannot go to America? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Luckily, I'm not from the North! You knew better how life was there that's why you mentioned Sambisa so often.
Sorry bro, you are from Sambisa, that's why you knew so much about life in that hell. Oh! You're an Igbo!!
Then you must be that Igbo mopol that said, "Abeg wetin! Make them split his country make everybody go him own." During encounter with BH boys.
Don't deny now.

Happily, I'm not from the North! You ought to know better how life is there which is why you are so crazy about Sambisa.
Sorry man, you are definitely from Sambisa, that's why you knew so much about life in that hell hole, what soldiers say there and what they didn't... see as you are calling terrorists 'BH boys' like say them be another person small brother. Oh, wait! You don't know your village people, your own brothers and your majority!!
You must be one of those youths Buhari talked about when he said, "Most Nigerian youths are under 30 but very lazy. They sit behind their china phones and insult whole tribes assume that everyone is as confused and jobless as they are and reach conclusion on matters far beyond their scope of understanding just by sitting on their ass in Sambisa forest "

Don't deny now.

Very very lazy Nigerian youth sighted!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Eze2000:

Happily, I'm not from the North! You ought to know better how life is there which is why you are so crazy about Sambisa.
Sorry man, you are definitely from Sambisa, that's why you knew so much about life in that hell hole, what soldiers say there and what they didn't... see as you are calling terrorists 'BH boys' like say them be another person small brother. Oh, wait! You don't know your village people, your own brothers and your majority!!
You must be one of those youths Buhari talked about when he said, "Most Nigerian youths are under 30 but very lazy. They sit behind their china phones and insult whole tribes assume that everyone is as confused and jobless as they are and reach conclusion on matters far beyond their scope of understanding just by sitting on their ass in Sambisa forest "

Don't deny now.

Very very lazy Nigerian youth sighted!

Do you know what proved you to be a lazy fella? For the fact that you lose words and had to mimic me. But well, I'm still sorry for the confused set of people you represent. You're beginning to make lesser senses to me with your imitative words.
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by GentlePEACE: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
saibabangida:
Which useless enlightenment?
Don't let the clown fool you...H.E Maada Bio...was rumored to not being able to enter US as he won election now...U.S is calling for Bi-Lateral relations...
Everything against Atiku is political
We can win and will win
Don't belive them APC dimwits
lipsrsealed
saibabangida:
Which useless enlightenment?
Don't let the clown fool you...H.E Maada Bio...was rumored to not being able to enter US as he won election now...U.S is calling for Bi-Lateral relations...
Everything against Atiku is political
We can win and will win
Don't belive them APC dimwits
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 1:44am On Apr 30, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Do you know what proved you to be a lazy fella? For the fact that you lose words and had to mimic me. But well, I'm still sorry for the confused set of people you represent. You're beginning to make lesser senses to me with your imitative words.

Do you know what proved you to be a very lazy fella? The simple fact that you failed to look up my history on this very public site before reaching any of your baseless assumptions which were mimicked by me. If you did, you would have realized that you were talking to a king of words. I create them, arranging them into stories post over in the literature section too though I stopped a year ago because of lazy Nigerian youths who love to steal free work and post on their blogs or claim it claim it and try to sell it. I'm sure you would know many of them since they are your majority.

But hey, before you go making long speeches and giving me a lot of words to play with enter my monika in the search bar above and count the first ten mentions you see, that is minus all d ones you have been dong. You will find that I am mentioned in different places as one of the best writers on here. I do not boast, I am really good at what I do. I build mountains of words out of nothing.

It fascinates me to no end how you always use the term over and over again...'I'm still sorry for the confused set of people you represent. You're beginning to make lesser senses to me with your imitative words'. I checked your history here and realized that everyone you have been talking to is confused and 'beginning to make lesser sense to you'. And yet you keep talking! In fact, you have been talking steadily for months!... Haba!

The only group of people I know who talk like this live in Sambisa forest and one Abubakar Shekau is their king... and now here you are, with your china phone!
Nonetheless, I'm very sorry for the confused set of people you represent, man. You're beginning to make lesser senses to me with your imitative words.

Carry on, I got 24gb on my modem and I'm going nowhere. In fact, I'm considering following you here so I can catch your lazy ass each time you open that confused mouth to utter trash about Igbos. Will make up my mind soon, this I promise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 7:45am On Apr 30, 2018
Eze2000:

Do you know what proved you to be a very lazy fella? The simple fact that you failed to look up my history on this very public site before reaching any of your baseless assumptions which were mimicked by me. If you did, you would have realized that you were talking to a king of words. I create them, arranging them into stories post over in the literature section too though I stopped a year ago because of lazy Nigerian youths who love to steal free work and post on their blogs or claim it claim it and try to sell it. I'm sure you would know many of them since they are your majority.

But hey, before you go making long speeches and giving me a lot of words to play with enter my monika in the search bar above and count the first ten mentions you see, that is minus all d ones you have been dong. You will find that I am mentioned in different places as one of the best writers on here. I do not boast, I am really good at what I do. I build mountains of words out of nothing.

It fascinates me to no end how you always use the term over and over again...'I'm still sorry for the confused set of people you represent. You're beginning to make lesser senses to me with your imitative words'. I checked your history here and realized that everyone you have been talking to is confused and 'beginning to make lesser sense to you'. And yet you keep talking! In fact, you have been talking steadily for months!... Haba!

The only group of people I know who talk like this live in Sambisa forest and one Abubakar Shekau is their king... and now here you are, with your china phone!
Nonetheless, I'm very sorry for the confused set of people you represent, man. You're beginning to make lesser senses to me with your imitative words.

Carry on, I got 24gb on my modem and I'm going nowhere. In fact, I'm considering following you here so I can catch your lazy ass each time you open that confused mouth to utter trash about Igbos. Will make up my mind soon, this I promise.

If only you know you've shot yourself in the leg!
1. Go through our comments, who has been doing the long nonsensical typing?
2. I don't own or need a personal blog dude!
3. And you don't know how many mobile devices I own! So the only chinese among them is the tablet! You think I'm intimidated with that? cheesy Go to any shop and steal Itel Prime 3 if you won't end behind bars or even be roasted like fish!
4. You have 24GB? Touche. I've used up part of my data but still having 38GB left of my Mega Subscription! You should be a wise man by now and stop making senseless comments.
Haba!
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2018
MistadeRegal:

If only you know you've shot yourself in the leg!
1. Go through our comments, who has been doing the long nonsensical typing?
2. I don't own or need a personal blog dude!
3. And you don't know how many mobile devices I own! So the only chinese among them is the tablet! You think I'm intimidated with that? cheesy Go to any shop and steal Itel Prime 3 if you won't end behind bars or even be roasted like fish!
4. You have 24GB? Touche. I've used up part of my data but still having 38GB left of my Mega Subscription! You should be a wise man by now and stop making senseless comments.
Haba!

Wow! You are really from Sabisia Forest!
1. Go through our comments, who has been doing the long nonsensical typing and ended up being mimicked?
2. I own and need a personal blog dude, I code and hack too! Na work be that... And congrats on finally doing your homework but *(Pry 1 lesson) always do it without being prompted.
3. You don't know how many mobile devices I own either! But I knew you had a chinese phone just like i know your majority! But don't be intimidated by your origins and don't go stealing any phones even if it's a common Itel Prime 3, you will end behind bars or even be roasted like fish!
4. You have 38GB as remnant of a Mega Subscription? Man, you are big! You should be a wise man by now and parked out of Sabisia Forest instead of coming here to make senseless comments with the little MB you really have.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
Eze2000:

Wow! You are really from Sabisia Forest!
1. Go through our comments, who has been doing the long nonsensical typing and ended up being mimicked?
2. I own and need a personal blog dude, I code and hack too! Na work be that... And congrats on finally doing your homework but *(Pry 1 lesson) always do it without being prompted.
3. You don't know how many mobile devices I own either! But I knew you had a chinese phone just like i know your majority! But don't be intimidated by your origins and don't go stealing any phones even if it's a common Itel Prime 3, you will end behind bars or even be roasted like fish!
4. You have 38GB as remnant of a Mega Subscription? Man, you are big! You should be a wise man by now and parked out of Sabisia Forest instead of coming here to make senseless comments with the little MB you really have.

Honestly all your comments should be moved to JOKE SECTION. Because I just realized you're a real comedian.
smiley
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Honestly all your comments should be moved to JOKE SECTION. Because I just realized you're a real comedian.
smiley

Honestly, all your comments should be moved to FRONT PAGE because I realized long ago that you are a tribalistic bigot who needs to be taught a good lesson.
cheesy
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Eze2000:

Honestly, all your comments should be moved to FRONT PAGE because I realized long ago that you are a tribalistic bigot who needs to be taught a good lesson.
cheesy

My personal oath of acceptance: Yea sure... I affirm that I Mr Eze I'm a tribalism bigot as I am reading this comment...unless I did not read it.
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Eze2000(m): 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
MistadeRegal:

My personal oath of acceptance: Yea sure... I affirm that I Mr Eze I'm a tribalism bigot as I am reading this comment...unless I did not read it.

My personal oath of self-recognition: Yea sure... I reaffirm that I Mr. De Regal. I'm a confused tribalism bigot from Sambisia Forest as I am reading this comment...unless I did not read it.
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 18, 2019
They say Atiku is in America, based on the request of some Nigerians who want to make visiting America a condition for contesting the presidential election.
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2019
CilicMarin:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by bionixs: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
CilicMarin:

lots of educated illiterates,stagnated and short sighted tribalistic bigots in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
Unbrief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi / ECOWAS Delegation: How Abdulsalami, Sultan Were Humiliated By Niger Junta / Governor Wike Kissing His Wife, Eberechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.