Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise (53257 Views)

Shehu Sani Mocks Gov. El-Rufai For Enrolling His Son In Public School / Simon Achuba To Sue Yahaya Bello Over N819m Unpaid Salary, Allowances / Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by 13Ebisco: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Member representing Ikeja Federal Constituency at the House of Representatives, Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, has reacted to the verification exercise conducted on Saturday in Kogi West, to recall Senator Dino Melaye.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had on Saturday, conducted a verification exercise in 552 out of the 560 polling units in the seven local government areas that make up Kogi West.

Despite the fact that Melaye was being admitted at the intensive care unit of the National Hospital and also placed on arrest by the Nigerian Police; the exercise in Kogi West was said to have witnessed a low turnout.

Aside the apathy that marred the exercise, officials of INEC were also said to have witnessed protests from electorate in some council areas, who said they were surprised to find their names and purported signatures on the said recall register.

As at the close of the exercise on Saturday, no polling unit was said to have recorded 50 per cent verified signatures of the total names on the register.

Reacting to the seemingly failed exercise, Hon. Faleke, who was the deputy to the Governorship candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC) in the 2016 election in Kogi, late Abubakar Audu; carpeted Governor Yahaha Bello of not being popular in Kogi state.

Faleke, who took to his verified Twitter handle, wrote, “The recall project has failed. The people won. The outcome today is not just about Dino but the open rejection of the Yahaha Bello led state government.

“Even in detention, @dino_melaye defeated them. Clear sign that Yahaha Bello is very unpopular in Kogi state”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/dino-melayes-recall-faleke-mocks-gov.html

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by 360great(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
Have got nothing to say
Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by TheFreeOne: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Yahaya Bello should cover his face in shame cos he's a disgrace to governance like his oga at the top.

Hoping Dino will win his case with the police soon so he can do a remix of Ajekun Iya 2.0 cheesy

425 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by eyeview: 10:17pm On Apr 28, 2018
If only inec can try a recall process of Yahaya Bello, they will be amazed at the turn out. People will queue before 6am on verification day

471 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by NwaAmaikpe: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

I can't imagine the turn-up if INEC could initiate a recall for the dullard Buhari.

361 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
click like to recall Buhari, share to recall yahaya Bello

753 Likes 549 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by NaijaMutant(f): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
grin
chukwukahenry:

Both Buhari and Bello can only be impeached undecided

Kindly modify your comment to Likes to Impeach Buhari and Shares to impeach Bello grin

207 Likes 100 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by WisdomFlakes: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
This is the same James Faleke that Dino ganged up with Yahaya Bello against back then. Dino, Pele tie o and get well soon. I am sure you have learned your lesson.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by Krafty006: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
issa political something.............for your leather works, shoes sandals slippers 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by shankara7: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
I laugh for this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by MicheyJ1: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Bello you see your life?
TKO

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by Sweetcollins: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
I stand with Dino

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by anibirelawal(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lets wait for the result.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by ideology(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lol

The truth is that people don't really like Dino, but the hate they have for Bello is worst.

Bello didn't play his game well. In fact Bello's tactics shows he is not a politician, he just wasted a rare opportunity given to him.

He is owning salary to an extent that he has been sued and he is not remorseful at all, even Osun de show some concern to the people, Ekiti too

A smart politician would have waited for the best time to strike, people like Tinubu are good at this.

Now Dino is seen as a victim and a hero!!

Cheap blackmails do not last.

Sincerely it is unfortunate what our democracy has turned into...

I don't trust any politician and none of my daughters will marry a politician.

In my family we have no politician, shikina

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by Firefire(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Yawaya Bello is a failure like his failed master.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by noble71(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
: kiss
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't imagine the turn-up if INEC initiates a recall for the dullard Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by Jaymima(f): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hahahaha

Lemme laugh jor since I lack what to say.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by lonelydora: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Both Dino and Yahya Bello are foolish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by apesinola001: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Dino my man

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by ibkgab001: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2018
Where this one been hiding after he lost all to Yahya

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by oshe11: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
If I had 3 bullets and was asked to kill 2 politicians in Nigeria.....

I'd shoot YaherYa Bello 3ce on his head and beat Boo.hari to death with my bare hands

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
chukwukahenry:

grin

Only you wan pack likes and shares!

angry

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
APC is a dead already.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by nuban07(m): 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
I trust igala people, yahya bello is a gooner in kogi next gubernatorial election

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by Chuknovski(m): 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
kogi united grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
NaijaMutant:
grin

Both Buhari and Bello can only be impeached undecided

Kindly modify your comment to Likes to Impeach Buhari and Shares to impeach Bello grin

I know madam... we are only playing with the recall process.... thanks anyway

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
One question now begs for answers... Who gave the initial signatures?
Inec should be probed as well

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nigeria mmmmmmmmmm una mean say una dey recall person way dey 4 detention/icu some ppl lack joy ooo

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

grin
Only you wan pack likes and shares!
angry
wetin man go do?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise by asawanathegreat(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
If u say Dino is stronger than Bello like, but if u say Bello is stronger than Dino then share.

103 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light / Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers / Seven Killed, Many Injured As NURTW Leadership Crisis Turns Bloody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.