Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Saw My Dead Daughter’s Name On Petition To Recall Dino Melaye – Man Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw My Dead Daughter’s Name On Petition To Recall Dino Melaye – Man Laments (713 Views)

My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) / Senate Recall: Dino Melaye Becomes Prayer Warrior / I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Saw My Dead Daughter’s Name On Petition To Recall Dino Melaye – Man Laments by Amagite(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2018
A Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to lament after he spotted his late daughter's name on the petition to recall Kogi senator, Dino Melaye.

He shared the petition list and wrote;

"I had a bad experience today, the evil men behind Dino recall open up my old wounds today, my late daughter miss Thomas faithThat dead on July 18 2016 at FMC lokoja her name was among the petitionals her name is in number 729 on that evil list, her voters card is still with me, how do they got the VIN number? is it her ghost that came to sign with out the voters card? Whosoever did this will see hell"

He continued by posting a photo of her voters card as proof.

Meanwhile, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has announced that the recall election for Dino Melaye as the lawmaker for Kogi West Senatorial District failed.

Only five per cent of the electorate turned out in an exercise that required 51 per cent majority to succeed. Of the 189,870 signatories, only 18,742 were verified after Saturday’s exercise.

The result showed that people of Kogi West Senatorial District have decided to keep Dino Melaye as their senator despite his controversial style and ongoing political ordeal which includes criminal investigation by the police.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/i-saw-my-dead-daughters-name-on-petition-to-recall-dino-melaye-man-laments.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: I Saw My Dead Daughter’s Name On Petition To Recall Dino Melaye – Man Laments by Kundagarten: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2018
Old news, this already made front page yesterday.
Re: I Saw My Dead Daughter’s Name On Petition To Recall Dino Melaye – Man Laments by Bowwow11(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2018
this country is full of corrupt practices
Re: I Saw My Dead Daughter’s Name On Petition To Recall Dino Melaye – Man Laments by Mynd44: 10:47am On Apr 29, 2018

(1)

i / Eleka Won Pdp Governorship Primary Election / Governor Ikpeazu Embarks On Project Inspection, Frown At Street Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.