Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After (46728 Views)

Lady Dumps Husband Who Sponsored Her Trip To Dubai And Relocates To UK. / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Biglittlelois(f): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
ibolomo:

The better question should be why the lady married the man knowing fully well that he wasn't physically attracted to her!
Many ladies jump into marriage pressured by society because they are becoming "of marriageable age", whatever that means.
To the ladies, you CANNOT, I repeat, you CANNOT change a man, if you don't like something about him before marriage, get ready to live with it for the rest of your life. The man can try to do better because he loves you, but expecting him to change overnight is a complete fallacy.

Are you for real? is it the lady that dragged him to the altar? obviously the guy would have hidden his physical attraction from her cos i believe a man would not marry someone he doesnt want to marry.

Yes no lady can change a man but he was the one trying to make her gym to become slim so a man cannot change a lady too

No, a lady should not live the rest of her life with him if she doesnt like something about him, divorce is allowed.

Obviously you didnt understand her write up, if not you will get that she left him so that he can continue with all the slim ladies he wants, meaning he was cheating and she was becoming depressed.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by breadtom: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
I know her husband, a colleague, he is gentle and calm. He hardly talk. What is her problem. That guy can't hurt a fly. Women and their stupid excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by MightySparrow: 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Chiamaka !?
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by jaxxy(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Most peeps above didnt bother to read her reasons smh!!! from her write up her husband loves slim ladies, question is why did he marry her if she is not his type? some men have poo as brains honestly.

Funny thing is slimming down has more to do with diet than the gym. I tell ladies all the time. Also sm ladies get slim for their wedding because they want to fit in the wedding gown and then go back up.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by dROC1: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
doublewisdom:
Why marry someone whose physical appearance you don't like?

Major key

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by GGirll: 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
CrystalMax:
No matter how scary the world makes marriage look, I will find and marry right by God's grace.
Reading all these kinda news makes marriage appear scary to me, seriously.
Me too that people failed I marriage does not mean others will.....God please give me my own not another's own in Jesus Name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
which south east state is she from? Cos am betting imo or anambra, mr ntai apparently isnt rich like he claimed, all these short cunning women shall never see my nephew IJN.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by BluntBoy(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
I can only take sides after I hear the man's story.

Some women can jump into conclusion in a very annoying way.

Perhaps, below was what happened:

HUSBAND: Chi, you look big in that gown.

WIFE (insecure) I am not big.

HUSBAND: No, no, Chi, don't get me wrong. I meant you look big in this particular gown.

WIFE: But you complimented my sister yesterday. Is it because she is slim? Just tell me the truth. I see how you always forget yourself when they show a slim girl on the TV. Why go for me when all you have always wanted is a slim girl? I am tired of you and your complaints about my weight. I didn't make myself that way. In short, I can't stay with a man who finds fault with my weight. You can go out and chase all the slim girls in town.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Feminism has claimed another one. Until women submit to men, there's still gonna be war in marriages. Until men love and take their wives as themselves, it's still gonna be a war situation.

Every wise woman builds her house, but the foolish one tears it down with her own hands.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Oshiogwemoh(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=realborn post=67127532] undecided

Chiamaka,

1. You are quite very pretty. Checked your random pictures on google image, enhanced and not enhanced.

2. Never contemplate suicide.

3. Everyone gets body-shamed by someone, someway, somehow irrespective of how charming we may look to others.

4. What could really be the problem? Belly fat? Because you really do not look fat in your pictures. Perhaps a bit thick (preferred by plenty of us wink

5. If it is belly fat, majority of women suffer from same and may eventually garner a measure postpartum.

6. Whatever it is that makes you insecure, make an acceptable and enjoyable effort to work on it. But please change the underlying reason, it should never primarily be because of someone's pleasure, even if it is a spouse.

7. Marriage can be tough. You need to stay tough at those times and not quick with your fingers on the pad.

8. If you still duly love your husband, kill depression, and you both find ways to work it out.

9. If you sense a decline in physical attraction, do not relent. It is a normal phase that must pass in marriage. For those who have had long years of courtship embellished with pre-marital sex, the decline comes earlier.

10. However, with time both parties truly understand the essence of marriage beyond physical needs and the marriage begins to blossom again inclusive of meeting eachother's physical needs.

11. Nonetheless, if he verbally or physically abuses you to unprintable measures, and you feel total disconnect with absolutely no option of return in your heart as illustrated in your post, I absolutely concur and agree. No one should be treated less!

12. Life will be great again. Stay hopeful!
God bless you!
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by DavidEsq(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
lenghtinny:
One of the numerous reasons why I support prenup agreements.

A 2900MaH battery lasts longer than some marriage these days angry
Who told u Prenuptial agreements apply to marriage in Nigeria? Pls, it's null and void down here.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by victorian(f): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Why marry a man who is always complaining about your weight?

I don't understand?

If you are fat! You are fat! You cannot become a slim model

If you are slim! You are slim! You can't be chubby!

People should stop deceiving themselves in relationships, it's annoying.

If you are dating a guy and he complains twice about your weight? Biko end it.. Don't think u can manage the situation or start gyming, cos baby girl u can't go all the ten yards of becoming slim, and keeping slim. That's the truth.

I wonder the kind of psychological trauma, she would have gone through, just to get married. Now her eyes don clear.
It's not about showing off am married.. It's about having peace and happiness in your marriage. If you don't have such, please call it quits.. No be byforce!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by ChiefSweetus: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
An obviously frivolous, confused and obese idiota.
Guess what hoe? Nobody cares. undecided
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
BluntBoy:
I can only take sides after I hear the man's story.

Some women can jump into conclusion in a very annoying way.

Perhaps, below was what happened:

HUSBAND: Chi, you look big in that gown.

WIFE (insecure) I am not big.

HUSBAND: No, no, Chi, don't get me wrong. I meant you look big in this particular gown.

WIFE: But you complimented my sister yesterday. Is it because she is slim? Just tell me the truth. I see how you always forget yourself when they show a slim girl on the TV. Why go for me when all you have always wanted is a slim girl? I am tired of you and your complaints about my weight. I didn't make myself that way. In short, I can't stay with a man who finds fault with my weight. You can go out and chase all the slim girls in town.
Na so as the thing concern man you want to hear the other side of the story.Old man I hail.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Zionista:
Feminism has claimed another one. Until women submit to men, there's still gonna be war in marriages. Until men love and take their wives as themselves, it's still gonna be a war situation.

Every wise woman builds her house, but the foolish one tears it down with her own hands.
You forget that not everyone is a christian and believes this thing some couples believe in mutuality and egalitarian relationships.To each his own what works for A may not work for B.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by victorian(f): 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
breadtom:
I know her husband, a colleague, he is gentle and calm. He hardly talk. What is her problem. That guy can't hurt a fly. Women and their stupid excuses.

Hahahahahahahahahah, seriously?

Are u for real? You don't know how people are. People are like chameleons.

Don't you know men like him can pretend to the public as the most gentle and most caring guy! This kind of man is a slow poison.
I know his kind.

At work, with extended family members , in church, even neighbors on his street, as long as he's outside the comfort of his home, he pretends to be MR Perfect!

Place a hidden camera in their home and watch their daily lives, you will be shocked and disgusted about his true personality and shake your head.

And that's fact.

Don't believe what u see publicly, Its all a facade.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Are you for real? is it the lady that dragged him to the altar? obviously the guy would have hidden his physical attraction from her cos i believe a man would not marry someone he doesnt want to marry.

Yes no lady can change a man but he was the one trying to make her gym to become slim so a man cannot change a lady too

No, a lady should not live the rest of her life with him if she doesnt like something about him, divorce is allowed.

Obviously you didnt understand her write up, if not you will get that she left him so that he can continue with all the slim ladies he wants, meaning he was cheating and she was becoming depressed.
though i didn't see anything in the writeup were the guy said she should exercise...but then there's nothing wrong if he encourages her to engage in physical activity. If ur man exercises and ask u to join him.i believe he's doing dat cos he loves u and cares for ur health. So na cos d man say make she dey exercise ...na dat one come vex her and make her sue for divorce?shocked. Wetin we no go hearcheesy.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by BluntBoy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Na so as the thing concern man you want to hear the other side of the story.Old man I hail.

But that is the best way, my love. grin

Taking sides too quickly is bad judgement.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Biglittlelois(f): 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:
though i didn't see anything in the writeup were the guy said she should exercise...but then there's nothing wrong if he encourages her to engage in physical activity. If ur man exercises and ask u to join him.i believe he's doing dat cos he loves u and cares for ur health. So na cos d man say make she dey exercise ...na dat one come vex her and sue for divorce?shocked. Wetin we no go hearcheesy.

You nor see where she dey depressed, hate hersef, na only excercise go register for ur head nah cheesy
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by lovegeneration(m): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
oga is it by force to comment? i dont think you really know what depression or suicide mean may be i should say, you dont have value for human life, and am sure u ll also be among those that blame buari for the situation of this country. imagine some one wrote how God was able to save her, all u could write is trash, just pray u never experience any one out of this issue she itemize. and to my sister chiamaka i bless the name of the most high God that u re still alive to share this cus many never made it out , just keep your head straight and tell God to give you strength and wisdom to make the right decision, cus ur strength and wisdom has failed u. i pray that the good Lord will heal the wound and increase ur faith in jesus name.

Uyiii:
Lol, this isn't funny sha, but I am really forcing myself not to tear out in laughter right now.
okay I give up, can't hold anymore, I need to let it out; hahahahahahahahahahahahahacheesycheesycheesygringrintonguecheesycheesy

Another pained feminist advocate loading, watch out!!!
she might be the next to question and query Michelle Obama for fulfilling her wife and motherly obligations diligently.

Ehyaa, a tour guide and a social media perfect, but couldn't guide and perfect your marriage
what a perfect guidance you arecheesy

Anyways, this is a very subtle advice and an eye opener to everyone, the babes precisely, that not every image painted in social media, not every rosy and lovey dovey slammed on our faces in social media is true in reality.
In fact, social media has so disconnected us from reality. We now talk to our gadgets instead of humans around us.
Okay today is Sunday, we suppose to be spending quality time with our families, but instead we see Nwaamaikpe and donstan18 dragging NL front pages upandan to speak their yeye English.
All of us dey crase shacheesy

P.s: what made me laugh so hard was when she said she's married to Jesus and she's sexy in the eyes of Jesus. Lol, she wants to seduce Jesuscheesy

Like wtf madame married to Jesus, Jesus is married already. please go back to your husband and leave Jesus alone.
Jesus said worship Him, you want to toast and date Jesus? all this feminist otondo shacheesy

Ref; Tonto dikeh and Churchill season one.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

But that is the best way, my love. grin

Taking sides too quickly is bad judgement.
Yes sir,I hail oooo.Nice observation.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
miqos02:
if i married her slim and she became fat after marriage, what do i do?
register her for yoga class or during ur early morning runs take her along with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by victorian(f): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:
though i didn't see anything in the writeup were the guy said she should exercise...but then there's nothing wrong if he encourages her to engage in physical activity. If ur man exercises and ask u to join him.i believe he's doing dat cos he loves u and cares for ur health. So na cos d man say make she dey exercise ...na dat one come vex her and make her sue for divorce?shocked. Wetin we no go hearcheesy.

When a man keeps reminding his woman to always exercise and workout, makes the woman feel undesirable and ugly. That's the truth. If as a man u don't like fat ladies? I then don't go for one.
It's that simple.

Am a robust lady from the day I was born till date cheesy.
There are some guys I met in my past, the ones who like slim, wil say and you are so nice and lovely but your weight? Its something I can't deal but can u try and work out and be slim. My reply: I can watch my food intake but I can't assure u, I will become slim.
So we remain friends.

There are some guys who like Orobo, see the way they will praise my Orobo looks, I will feel like am the most beautiful in the whole world cheesy

So you see the difference smiley

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by kushme: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
She say God punish society, I say God punish marriage... Lastly, i dont follow fat and thin girls.

Though, I fit shine their Congo if I no see my spec.. but no long time relationshit...
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by anochuko01(m): 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
social prefect! she was at CU's ETP some weeks ago and I loved her energy and character....very exciting and full of life.
this is heartbreaking!
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
victorian:

When a man keeps reminding his woman to always exercise and workout, makes the woman feel undesirable and ugly. That's the truth. If as a man u don't like fat ladies? I then don't go for one.
It's that simple.

Am a robust lady from the day I was born till date cheesy.
There are some guys I met in my past, the ones who like slim, wil say and you are so nice and lovely but your weight? Its something I can't deal but can u try and work out and be slim. My reply: I can watch my food intake but I can't assure u, I will become slim.
So we remain friends.

There are some guys who like Orobo, see the way they will praise my Orobo looks, I will feel like am the most beautiful in the whole world cheesy

So you see the difference smiley
the man should take her along when he's exercising or working out and not necessarily telling her to exercise alone. See,e dey sweet wen two couples are exercising together...it even cements their togetherness strongly. On the issue of body type.... My correct paddy DonPiiko just said dat a guy who loves slim girls should get married to a slim girl while a guy who loves chubby babes should get married to a chubby babe. It does not make sense when a guy who is married to a chubby babe be forcing her to loose weight and body shaming her. As a guy he should go for what he wants.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by Vince77(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Moorish:
E no Sabi straff

Go teach am
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by OvaSabi1(f): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shalomc:
He should sue her seriously.... It is his time to make it.
She deliberately led the man on.... To incur vast Marital expenses and bankrupted him emotionally.... Well it's his call.

What are you saying
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by dinachi(m): 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
millionboi:
After beautiful pre wedding pix
Keep quiet! You belong to the gang that is turning our women to prostitutes because of money. You should be ashamed of your self's.
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by victorian(f): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:
the man should take her along when he's exercising or working out and not necessarily telling her to exercise alone. See,e dey sweet wen two couples are exercising together...it even cements their togetherness strongly. On the issue of body type.... My correct paddy DonPiiko just said dat a guy who loves slim girls should get married to a slim girl while a guy who loves chubby babes should get married to a chubby babe. It does not make sense when a guy who is married to a chubby babe be forcing her to loose weight and body shaming her. As a guy he should go for what he wants.

At the bolded, what if she doesn't like exercising?
I don't like to exercise cheesy But, there is a but with me.. I watch what I eat and I drink green tea and Detoxifying tea almost everyday to feel and be healthy. I take small walks at times but nothing spectacular jare.
I can't come and kill myself cheesy

So that's it marry slim if u like slim. Then marry fat, If u like fat.

Simple..

Isn't life simple? cheesy
Re: Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After by OvaSabi1(f): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
breadtom:

You know him as a colleague, not as a spouse. Big difference my brother.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / How To Know If You Are In A Healthy Relationship / What It Really Means When A Lady Uses The Word "Dear" On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.