Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,444 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka (49920 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Viktor1983(m): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
My Homie SlimChase is getting married next Saturday, The 10th of August 2019.
Me and his family, friends and some nairalanders all set to to shut down #HighestGame2019 .
SlimChase is a nairalander
https://www.nairaland.com/slimchase .
I'll be posting their pre-wedding pictures .
Enjoy and wish the couple well.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Viktor1983(m): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Photo credits : @Kreamagazine on Instagram
https://instagram.com/kreamagazine?igshid=95ntomsvsbd2

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Viktor1983(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
More pictures

15 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Congratulations.... Happy Married Life to you both.... smiley

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by 40secondsguy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Man... Your fiance is so pretty....

Happy married life
smiley

Meanwhile....where's my vaseline undecided

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by J4JUVENTUS(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is Beautiful,atleast no doggy style pose. HML to you Mr&Mrs Slimchase....

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Ciaos: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Result of shooting don come out grin. Sharp guy, he skool goal before marriage, he no wan hear story grin.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by NwaAmaikpe: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked

Thanks for that photo in front of Enugu hall.
We are honoured by that.

Congrats on finding the mature lady worthy to be a bride.
Congrats on the baby bump too.
Congrats on a successful photo session.
A few of the photos give you away as a nouveaux riche dude with a fierce temperament.

Please you'd not be needing some of those in marriage....
Tone down on them; your necklace and pendants too.
Your bride must also not invest any further on the type of hair she is wearing so that you won't be sent back to the village before it is retirement time.

Nice photos in all.

But remember,
If marriages were judged by the perfection of pre-wedding photoshoots,
Ubi and Lilian would still be married today.

205 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Lamasta(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
My verdict after looking at the pre-wedding photos: both of You are good to go grin

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by DameB(f): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Congrats, may God bless your marriage

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by rawpadgin(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Beautiful couple

I must be nothing less than 10 years older than my wife cuz women tend to age faster

21 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Pvssy: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
The guy get eyes

Not all this one's listing pictures of the dwarfs they getting married to.

You get eyes Baba. But be thinking of upgrade with same eyes in 2 years time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Wickedfacts: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
40secondsguy:

Happy married life
smiley

Your case is like that of the proverbial man whose younger brother is building houses and he's busy stealing nails.

Don't you have shame?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Wickedfacts: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:
The guy get eyes

Not all this one's listing pictures of the dwarfs they getting married to.

You get eyes Baba. But be thinking of upgrade with same eyes in 2 years time.

The painful thing about madness is that no matter how sensible a mad man's words are, he would still say something to show that madness is still in his body.

29 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by merits(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
All nairalandians are super rich,bcuz of dividends we get from snake post per/hr. grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Raydos: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
I just feel like crying, I don't know why!!!

8 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Bambambiglo: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
Cool.. HML

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by imitateMe(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
Chai....this babe fine. Tall and clean babe. Money is good. That man carry bar.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by GeneralPula: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
First time on Nairaland that I’ll be seeing a pretty lady with a simple & promising look, tall, straight, nice looking, decent body, real-flashy, cute smile, cute neatness getting hooked!

Your woman Palash bro. Your kids are gonna be Palash. Jah bless you 2!

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by sonnie10: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
God’s time is the best
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Duggedised12(f): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Happy married life,treat your wife like the queen she is. Blissfull marriage to you both.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by femi4: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Slimcase?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by amaben2020(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oga, you wan finish my data with pictures?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by LINTUNE(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
40secondsguy:

Happy married life
smiley

Lol cheesy

ur moniker says it all angry
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by posty56: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Viktor1983:
More pictures
happy married life man city no disappoint me

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Mufasa27(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
40secondsguy:

Happy married life
smiley

Na wa 4 u ooo grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by LINTUNE(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We are honoured by that.
crazy guy angry grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by DannyJ19(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
cool
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by LINTUNE(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Your case is like that of the proverbial man whose younger brother is building houses and he's busy stealing nails.

Don't you have shame?
lol cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by Wickedfacts: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
We are honoured by that.

Don't worry, I get your scope.

You'll be invited to the wedding... to serve small chops and wash plates.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka by BuhariBuster: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
How did an average guy like you land such a pretty babe?

My only advise is to double your hustle because big men will be tempted to come around

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / Lady Busts A Boy Parading Her As His Girlfriend On Twitter / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.