Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate (21668 Views)

The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 / Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident / Sheriff Loses As Supreme Court Affirms Ahmed Makarfi As Authentic PDP Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by justtoodark: 12:09am On Apr 30, 2018
hahahahahahahahahahaha....you blacks are finished.....

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:11am On Apr 30, 2018
godox2:
Mr T., that man is wrong number, infact the name PDP is DOA, Even Buhari under PDP will loose. For now there is no credible candidate like Buhari because people believes in him and that he is not a thief. Although he has his weakness, he remains 90% average Hausa peoples choice irrespective of what is happening now,
Lols which Buhari? someone that has been rejected? Makarfi is yet to even declare o, when he declares you will see how Buhari will be pissing in his trouser...

No Mai Gaskyya like Makarfi...
Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista

Tonye you have to apologise for that stupid thread you opened "Kenya ahead of Nigeria". You did that basically because you are not in the same page with the current administration, forgetting that Buhari will leave while Nigeria will continue to be.

Concerning makarfi, you don't know anything about Northern politics and you will definitely be surprised.

Buhari will not only win makarfi but he will made him lose interest in politics when see the result of the election.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Spare me your story baba...

Atiku has Zero structure within PDP. Let's see how he can win the Presidential primary. He'll be lucky to come distant 3rd. You don't know that PDP Presidential ticket was won and lost during December 2017 National convention. I won't say much

You do not have anything to say, so your retort that you wont say much is like, you are lost of words. What locus standi do you even have to make such careless statement about statistics and expectation, when all we all do is sit on our computers and turn on the generator and monitor data onboarded by other low lives.

Jonathan won after Yaradua based on mass consciousness and signs of the Times. Your continuous intentional escapism of the Prime Indicator of Success in this Age is simply show of ego.

Hilary Clinton Versus Donald Trump.

Bello Versus Dino

I know your eyes are opened to the happenings, but open your inner reasoning and note that 2019 is going to be the masses against their oppressor, and Buhari is a certified Perennial Failure designed by Destiny.

Obasanjo's Third Force is an emotional call and an attempt to throw one stone to kill two birds. Defeat of Buhari and suppression of Atiku.

As for me, it is anything as long as not Buhari, but Markafi is low frequency vibration name. You do not field a low weight against a Tyrant.
Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2018
MrHowto:
TonyeBarcanista

Tonye you have to apologise for that stupid thread you opened "Kenya ahead of Nigeria". You did that basically because you are not in the same page with the current administration, forgetting that Buhari will leave while Nigeria will continue to be.

Concerning makarfi, you don't know anything about Northern politics and you will definitely be surprised.

Buhari will not only win makarfi but he will made him lose interest in politics when see the result of the election.
Buhari will be embarrassed next year by Makarfi. Not even his rigging will save him...
Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 12:16am On Apr 30, 2018
justtoodark:

why isnt he abusing me for asking if he is gay....??...i dont get it.... undecided undecided

is he gay....??...what are you people not telling me....??...
tonye is a chameleon, a sane youth that want to involve in politics doesn't play his card that way. he can't grow in that manner. 95% of people here are rejecting his candidate he has been busy selling to the general public. you can't succeed politically in that way. soon he will port to SDP and write series of articles about them. he's unstable online politician. don't mind him, he's a chameleon that doesn't have a bearing.
Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by MYHUBBY: 12:16am On Apr 30, 2018
atiku is a bad market for PDP, someone that have alots of allegations on his neck

if PDP want to prove seriousness now, markafi is the right candidate. there won't be distraction when markafi is nominated and he's free of allegations as all his past records is clean

he don't talk when Is not needed to talk, he don't play politics like that werey atiku dt wear agbada to farm, eating wit pupil, atiku can even wash your bombom to know how desperate that fool was

markafi is corruptly free and I believe he's expose above ethnicity game like the crook in asorock

markafi or I keep my PVC

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
buhari will be defeated and rejected at the poll. just ignore tonye here, he's a chameleon in online politics. he's not even a grassroots politician talkless of leading group of people. he writes articles here on nairaland that doesn't makes any sense. please where's Dankwambo he was busy promoting last year that he has decamped to ADP. tonye is a chameleon. I'm happy that alot of nairalanders have known his lies and tactics of his politics. he's not stable at all. in rivers state where he came from, he's politically irrelevant. lalasticlala is just giving him more lifeline by pushing his articles to front-page in order for people to see more of his dimension. once money enters tonye hands, you will see him losing his senses. you will soon see him decamping to d
SDP, he will write articles on that too. he's not a loyal pdp party at all. he's a chameleon.

I know all that. I have viewed his turvy-topsy and tried to predict the mind pattern behind such person, then I realize this is a very audaciously disturbed guy. He writes for money, that could only the motivation to be so disastrous in opinion. People easily sell their nature to propaganda mechanics due to their empty pockets. But some of us just like to waste time exposing the frauds here and where ever to keep the public opinion tilled towards a balanced view.
Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2018
Solstar:

You do not have anything to say, so your retort that you wont say much is like, you are lost of words. What locus standi do you even have to make such careless statement about statistics and expectation, when all we all do is sit on our computers and turn on the generator and monitor data onboarded by other low lives.

Jonathan won after Yaradua based on mass consciousness and signs of the Times. Your continuous intentional escapism of the Prime Indicator of Success in this Age is simply show of ego.

Hilary Clinton Versus Donald Trump.

Bello Versus Dino

I know your eyes are opened to the happenings, but open your inner reasoning and note that 2019 is going to be the masses against their oppressor, and Buhari is a certified Perennial Failure designed by Destiny.

Obasanjo's Third Force is an emotional call and an attempt to throw one stone to kill two birds. Defeat of Buhari and suppression of Atiku.

As for me, it is anything as long as not Buhari, but Markafi is low frequency vibration name. You do not field a low weight against a Tyrant.
Bro, I don't argue back and forth abeg... Just pray Atiku don't come 4th or 5th in the primary...

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2018
MYHUBBY:
atiku is a bad market for PDP, someone that have alots of allegations on his neck

if PDP want to prove seriousness now, markafi is the right candidate. there won't be distraction when markafi is nominated and he's free of allegations as all his past records is clean

he don't talk when Is not needed to talk, he don't play politics like that werey atiku dt wear agbada to farm, eating wit pupil, atiku can even wash your bombom to know how desperate that fool was

markafi is corruptly free and I believe he's expose above ethnicity game like the crook in asorock

markafi or I keep my PVC
You have nothing to fear, Makarfi got everything covered...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Bro, I don't argue back and forth abeg... Just pray Atiku don't come 4th or 5th in the primary...

Argue is not the best word. Admit that you been schooled to 'Awe',- a state of lost of words.
Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by godox2(m): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Lols which Buhari? someone that has been rejected? Makarfi is yet to even declare o, when he declares you will see how Buhari will be pissing in his trouser...

No Mai Gaskyya like Makarfi...

Do you know the meaning of mai gaskiya?Do you know his deputy (Stephen Shekari)?Here we call Buhari DOKIN KARFE,
I thought you said we should Re build Nigeria?Donald Duke will be more saleable than the likes of Atiku, Makarfi,Lamido in the North is either Marwa or Ribadu will be better, but, PDP must change its name,

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Solstar:

Argue is not the best word. Admit that you been schooled to 'Awe',- a state of lost of words.
Oga I am DONE with you.

Take note of this moniker, it will NEVER engage you further on this subject or any other similar subject for a very long time cheesy

Bye bye

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:26am On Apr 30, 2018
godox2:

Do you know the meaning of mai gaskiya?Do you know his deputy (Stephen Shekari)?Here we call Buhari DOKIN KARFE,
I thought you said we should Re build Nigeria?Donald Duke will be more saleable than the likes of Atiku, Makarfi,Lamido in the North is either Marwa or Ribadu will be better, but, PDP must change its name,
Buhari is a fraud...

Donald Duke? why not Donaldson Dupe?

Oga Duke will run under another platform but I guarantee that he won't even get 5% votes in his Polling unit.

As for Buhari, he knows his time is up...

Why Are You Guys Afraid Of Makarfi?
Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 12:27am On Apr 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Lols only you write these epistles for me?

Oboy you are just an envious fan and a troll... Highly irrelevant offline and online...

At least you are on a thread written BY ME Posted by ME and Your comment is about ME.

It shows that you can't do without me... clown!

Anyway, as long as you vote PDP I don't give a damn about any other thing...

Final WORD:
Hate and envy will only further extend your miserable life.

Oh, you are not the first to be a hater neither will be the last but... TONYE will continue to be relevant online and offline irrespective of ANY party he aligns with. You know why? He's intelligent, has skill, daring, highly regarded by political powerhouses and is HIGHLY FAVORED BY GOD ALMIGHTY...

Jerk off
I'm not your fan and I will never be one. you are a chameleon in online politics. you are politically irrelevant in today's politics especially in your state. soon we will read again that you have endorsed SDP presidential candidate. you are not stable at all. that's the reason why some moderator are not pushing some of your conflicting articles on front-page again when they know that all of them are full of lies and propaganda. soon you will write a article against wike's government. an intelligent people I know doesn't change his party or body like chameleon. you are a chameleon since 4-5 years ago. you are not stable at all. once you see when they are busy sharing money, before you know it, you will write another articles about the person. where's Dankwambo you are busy here writing articles about him last year. you even said he's the best candidate and he will win then. I was just laughing when you wrote that article. you apply wisdom in playing Nigeria politics not jumping from the party to another.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:29am On Apr 30, 2018
sujexy:
Hahhhahahhhhahhhhah
First to commento in the year of the lord 2018 on Tonye's thread..I want to thank my primary school classmate, God and everyone that made this possible.. Pls look at my signature and patronise me, if you really want to share this testimony before April ends...Don't like or share rather put a call across
Thank u all
mmmuuuuaaaaaaa
Congrats on your FTC cheesy

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by Johnnyessence(m): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2018
Solstar:

I know all that. I have viewed his turvy-topsy and tried to predict the mind pattern behind such person, then I realize this is a very audaciously disturbed guy. He writes for money, that could only the motivation to be so disastrous in opinion. People easily sell their nature to propaganda mechanics due to their empty pockets. But some of us just like to waste time exposing the frauds here and where ever to keep the public opinion tilled towards a balanced view.

exaxtly, he write articles on nairaland.he have not complete his article on Dankwambo he has been busy promoting since last year. I guess they drop him when they know that he's politically irrelevant in rivers state politics. you cannot be behaving this way and expect people to support your motion. it's not done that way. just avoid tonye, he's a chameleon.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by amInigerian: 1:03am On Apr 30, 2018
I think they should field Ibrahim Shekarau, former gov of Kano before Kwankwaso
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/coolscott/scotts-martingale/2412743
Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:07am On Apr 30, 2018
amInigerian:
I think they should field Ibrahim Shekarau, former gov of Kano before Kwankwaso
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/coolscott/scotts-martingale/2412743
Someone that rode to prominence through Buhari goodwill and was kicked out by the same Buhari goodwill after 8 years. Abeg make Shekarau sidon one side. He's an extremist like Baba...

We no want am

Meanwhile, what happened to Coolscott moniker?
Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by Yung4(m): 1:11am On Apr 30, 2018
Buzz Radio station on a press talk with one of the most trending popular South east artist Yung Skybee

*Introduction*
Prince Abalu Somtochukwu Daniel popularly known as Yung skybee, in his debut interview with Buzz najia owerri of nigeria top radio station 100.5fm, dished on his career, his hustle to convert his family into his dreams, the first time his song was played in a club, and collaborations.

The singer revealed that he was asked to quit music because his parents thought that will bring his educational background down, of which he never listened to them, after concentrating on music. He also shared the story of how he was able to join his music career with education sector yet he is still doing very fine. Of which he was able convince his family to support him after he won his first musical award.

From discovering music, to chasing it agressively against the wishes of his family, yung skybee dishes on life before the fame, and the sacrifices he made to achieve it.

The full interview is transcribed and edited below.

*How did your origin of music started?*

Officially, I’ve been putting out records since I was 17,  that was like 3 years ago. Of which , I am recently studying engineering (metallurgical and material engineering) at Nnamdi Azikiwe University. Since I was a kid that has been my dream, to become an engineer. I got my first award when I was still in secondary school (D. M. G. S Onitsha). I had the interest of becoming an artist when I was 14, but I never knew who to purse them, until I met Some of friends that used to record at was around 2016. So I’d listen to there tracks, pick basic points, and they had to coach me until I dropped my first track (My love), remember then I was 18.

*How where you to convince your Family to allow you joining music?*

When I totally joined into music, my family was like I should never in my life think of becoming an artist, that I want to kill my education career. They even called most of my relations both uncles and aunts to talk to me but definitely a career can't be killed but delayed. My Dad even offered to give me all I asked for in order to quit music, but I declined it. I rather took my jamb made it and was admitted to study my dream.
Thou I am a lover of music, education can never seize to be my plan A.

The first record I put out first was ‘my love’. I was in onitsha at the time, when dropped this record. But then it was a pity because I and my close friends where those that had the track.
I was able to convince them after I brought home my first award and at the same time were doing good in my academic section.

*This most rated of your track Carolina, how was it produced*

The “Carolina" record was been done and mixed by DJ Hacker, I had a release date already at which the track was suppose to be out, but due to in the promotion of my previous track "Take It" it was delayed. After I dropped that record, it showed me that planning was very important. You can drop great jams music, you can put music out, but at the end of the day, I’m trying to take my African music around the world. So if I know that I’mma drop something and it is just gonna be good in Africa, if I got to wait, I’ll wait.

I have just been blessed to have sold out show in Awka around that kind beginning of last year (2017), that was my very first time performing in a multi crowd of about 3000+ individuals, to my greatest happiness I was very to turn up a lot of them present that very night. That was how I was picked and signed into RCW label under contract.

*What is your Style Of Music?*

I don’t even call my music Afropop, I call mine Afrobeat. To me it’s just too different. I can’t tell you it’s Afropop, because it’s not. “You know the originator of the Afrobeats is Fela. Fela has a sound which I can say has heavy baseline, the Rhodes, brass instrument, [and] the percussion is different. If you ask me ‘Carolina and take it’ is a Afrobeat, Afro mixed with little Calypso. But I feel like the Afrobeats is catchy and has caught wave since time. Because I know some Afrobeats songs that I don’t want to call Afrobeat. I call them Afro-Pop or I call Afro Trap. Everything is just still African music.
I have a total of 7 tracks now. 5 of the tracks are totally afrobeat while the remaining 2 are trapped RnB.

*Your musical awards?*

Yes, in a general terms I have a total of 5 different awards. Three leadership awards and Two musical awards.
Coming to the musical awards, I got the two awards within the space of a year (2017)
First award (King of South East Afrobeat) was given to me round September period
Second award (SEMA award as the Best pop artist of the year) was given to me on 4th November 2017.

*Relationship status, if yes disclose to the world how you meant her and her name*

Ahahahaha!!!!
This is hard to disclose now but I have to since it has been asked.
Yes I am currently in a serious relationship. Am stopping here

*We heard you have a record label, how true is that?*

Yes, I had to lunch my own label RBE record label after I had to leave RCW label because there payment was not encouraging.
R. Blinkz Empire Entertainment world is not just a label but a brand, under which we have the categories of (Modeling agency, Ushering agency, Acting production and Record label), this label was formed by a Yoruba young lady, of which I am the general brand manager, and since I am good in music, I had to manage the record label.

*Been a south east popular artist how do you term to sign in your artist?*

Mmmmmh!!
So many have brought up there music for consideriation, of which I have neglected so many too. I neglected them not because of there music are not owky. They are perfectly owky but I sign in my artist with there zeal and terms in turning up a get multitude of fans with what you can offer.

*Coming to the end of this press interview with Buzz radio fm owerri, we which to thank you for volunteering your time in accepting your invitation*

Haba, this is not a big deal.
You are all welcome.
It is still me Yung Skybee

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by richeso: 1:16am On Apr 30, 2018
why are we not talking restructuring ?
Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by Dollabiz: 2:32am On Apr 30, 2018
hmmm
Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by Str8talk21: 3:15am On Apr 30, 2018
is he an Hausa-fulani man?
because Nigerians are tired of Hausa-fulani in office.
a vote for Hausa-fulani is a vote for fulani-herdsmen to continue to kill, decapitate, rape and destroy.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by sujexy(m): 4:00am On Apr 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Congrats on your FTC cheesy
Tankyo boss!
Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by izzyboi(m): 5:04am On Apr 30, 2018
Read a summary 'ready to beat malaria' given by the renowned professor Mokuolu here
https://didyouknowthesefacts./2018/04/30/ready-to-beat-malaria/
Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by konfused: 5:37am On Apr 30, 2018
Bia @op stop insulting us by spewing this trash all over the internet. WTF , Makarfi gini, nna eh, abi dem send you?

If PDP ever fields that man, PDP is gone. We need a very vibrant youth to rule this country, let the old men go and rest

You didn’t even mention his academic qualification, what he has achieved as an individual, nothing, just spewing regurgitated trash about his salability and all other trash, nna eh don’t annoy me.

Ike gwuru

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by Pharaoh9(m): 6:03am On Apr 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
God has blessed me with the skill of writing (all good things come from God), I have pledged to use the skill for the advancement of our great country and citizens.

As much as Buhari has failed woefully, we can't gamble with someone without the wit and might to advance the cause of Nigeria.

Like I told my Kogi friend, Nigerians can't afford to bring in a "Yahaya Bello" to replace an "Idris Wada".

We need one that will benefit us all irrespective of partisan affiliation

God blessed you with the skills of writing gibberish

You're a fool
Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by Afamed: 6:36am On Apr 30, 2018
MrHowto:
TonyeBarcanista

Ignore him , he has not left the comfort zone of Rivers state. He thinks Election is won with Wike and his cohorts.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by Afamed: 6:47am On Apr 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Someone that rode to prominence through Buhari goodwill and was kicked out by the same Buhari goodwill after 8 years. Abeg make Shekarau sidon one side. He's an extremist like Baba...

We no want am

Meanwhile, what happened to Coolscott moniker?
You are economical with the truth. You didn't tell us Makarfi was also kicked out with the popularity of Buhari in the senate during the last Election. Makarfi was a senator but couldn't retain his seat as he lost woefully to relatively unknown APC candidate. When it comes to Northern politics, come let me lecture you, don't just stay at the comfort zone in Rivers state and think Wike and Secondus will rig elections for PDP as they just did with the counselorship results few weeks ago in Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate by elyte89: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Why not speak with fact and antecedent?

Makarfi beat Buhari in Kaduna state in 2003, 2007 and 2011 at a stretch.

He delivered Kaduna state to PDP/Yar'adua in the Presidential and Sambo in the Governorship in 2007. This was after delivering the state to himself and Obasanjo in 2003 (I stand to be corrected).

Makarfi also delivered Kaduna state to Jonathan in 2011, beating Buhari silly and also delivered Patrick Yokowa, a Christian as Governor...

Na which election wey Atiku don win for him life aside 1998 (wey we know say no much contest)?

Ogbeni,d presidential elections won't hold only in Kaduna state,from ur statement up till dis moment shows makarfi is only popular in Kaduna, we av oda 35 states too,y re u making it look like,d block vote in Kaduna will win him d presidential seat for PDP

And for ur FYI....D VILLAGE MAN IN Ebonyi OR D farmer in baruten L.G,haven't heard d name markafi b4,even if dey do,dey would av forgotten his historical antecedent, u can't compare markafi to names like buhari,atiku, even d retired obj,ibb in terms of popularity in south west south south,south east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babangida Hosts APC, Says Nigeria Is Greater Than PDP / Dambazau: It Was Difficult Working With Ibrahim Idris, Ex IGP / PDP Congratulates Wike As The Winner "River Governorship Elections"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.