Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Needed (618 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed by Hankonyibu(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Yea
Re: Needed by soberdrunk(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hahahaha!!! Bad guy!! Baba wan 'cut cost', you nor want make 'social workers' and 'social media slay queens' chop your money abi? You wan come dey form 'helping' the ladies....... cheesy La format La Bad!!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Needed by Hankonyibu(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
soberdrunk:
Hahahaha!!! Bad guy!! Baba wan 'cut cost', you nor want make 'social workers' and 'social media slay queens' chop your money abi? You wan come dey form 'helping' the ladies....... cheesy La format La Bad!!! cheesy

You know as e dey go
Re: Needed by soberdrunk(m): 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hankonyibu:

You know as e dey go

Confirm!! Unfortunately almost all Nigerian ladies are under the illusion that 'making the first move' makes them look 'cheap', it is almost impossible for a Nigerian lady to approach a guy.....
Re: Needed by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
See your format lines them, cast.
Wettin you deh fund Sef node town
Re: Needed by Hankonyibu(m): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
soberdrunk:

Confirm!! Unfortunately almost all Nigerian ladies are under the illusion that 'making the first move' makes them look 'cheap', it is almost impossible for a Nigerian lady to approach a guy.....

Quite Sad to say the least a couple have messaged me before but developed cold feet as the benefit" day approached.

In fact its pretty sad in Nigeria unlike one Tanzanian babe I met online she did a special nude video shower for me through WhatsApp. She called me up was even practically toasting me.

Nigerian babes need to understand its just sex rather than wasting money on cucumber and soliciting their girl friends for penetratory help.

Ladies we are here for you to pump your mini inside out but na only coke I go fit buy for u before I chow your kpomo
Re: Needed by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nwokem, go and marry. grin
Re: Needed by Hankonyibu(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
See your format lines them, cast.
Wettin you deh fund Sef node town

Bros speak English
Re: Needed by Hankonyibu(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Nwokem, go and marry. grin

I don marry grin >:
Re: Needed by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hankonyibu:

Bros speak English
your lines aren't good enough to get you what you want.
What you are looking for is unavailable.

(1) (Reply)

Royal Wedding: First Pictures Of The Groom & Best Man-harry & William / RCCG Orders “genital Test” For Members That Want To Marry / Oh La La! Take A Look At This Image And Drop Your Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.