Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job (38530 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
A-week engaged Nigerian lady dumps her fiancé a week after “losing” his job

A friend of mine got Engaged last 2 weeks Thursday,
Two days later told the Girl he lost his Job.
They broke up last week Friday.

She doesn't even know he Owns the Company.�

He Dodged a Bullet. �

https://mobile.twitter.com/macdpimp/status/990508533622943744

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by goldbim(f): 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Plastic love!!owo epo lipsrsealed

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
All the 'I can't date broke guys crew" will hide their faces right now cheesy grin

They will be like; it is fabricated, why will the guy lie, class is bae always cheesy

215 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Joislim(f): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
The guy actually dodged a bullet

212 Likes 13 Shares

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by VampireeM(f): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
mstchew. Most people on social media be spinning tales just to trend. Na their cup of tea undecided

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by donstan18: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Broke hungry ladies everywhere looking for men to rescue them from poverty.

He should just jokingly go back to the lady, confess to her that he owns the company and propose to her again, let's see what she'll say embarassed

Maybe she'll be like........ Yes baby, I'll marry you, I promise to love the maturity in your brokeness next time

*Spit* on lazy gold diggers that uses their bathing soap till it turns to sim card size.

227 Likes 19 Shares

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bruv, the chick played herself like most of those class is bae chicks cheesy grin grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
hehehe tongue
Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thursday.......Friday

This story is too good to be true.

Benefit of doubt, the babe will always wonder if the guy is hiding something if he eventually tells her.

6 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by haywire07(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
I'll also come up with my own fake story to trend

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
greiboy:
Bruv, the chick played herself like most of those class is bad chicks cheesy grin grin grin
she played herself like dat game ZUMA grin dat iyam laughing hard here grin

5 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Olalan(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
If the story is true then one gold digger just got casted

10 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
On behalf of all male nairalanders(men&boys)
We gonna organize a get together party that one of us escaped Benn bewithched by a witch in woman clothing

26 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Saw this on twitter earlier, my response
Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by joseo: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
iwhat u are saying is that she doesn't know what he does before she accept engagement
Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A-week engaged Nigerian lady dumps her fiancé a week after “losing” his job

You This Girl Again...

Thegeneralqueen come And Carry Your Twin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
horlahsunbo225:
On behalf of all male nairalanders(men&boys)
We gonna organize a get together party that one of us escaped Benn bewithched by a witch in woman clothing
in da spirit already grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
VampireeM:
mstchew. Most people on social media be spinning tales just to trend. Na their cup of tea undecided

The reason you think it's fake is because you think everyone is fake like you..

not every story is made up.. will trending add $$ to his account.. smh

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Shugavee(f): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
As for me the relationship is doomed!! I won't leave my man cause he lost his job but if i find out he owned a company blah blah blah, n it was all a test!! That's the end!!

8 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nigerian ladies...

You can't marry an unemployed man but you yourself ain't employed..

I love this new wave.. guys should be faking broke to catch the leeches.
Never marry a broke lady if you're made.
don't settle for less

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by HeWrites(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
Saw this on twitter earlier, my response

bet?

I can fish your account out

4 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shugavee:
As for me the relationship is doomed!! I won't leave my man cause he lost his job but if i find out he owned a company blah blah blah, n it was all a test!! That's the end!!

lol.. but it's not a must na..
at least it's good.. to catch gold diggers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
donstan18:
Broke hungry ladies everywhere looking for men to rescue them from poverty.

He should just jokingly go back to the lady, confess to her that he owns the company and propose to her again, let's see what she'll say embarassed

Maybe she'll be like........ Yes baby, I'll marry you, I promise to love the maturity in your brokeness next time

*Spit* on lazy gold diggers!

you're right...

It's hard to find a non materialistic lady here in naija..

I like this new wave.. guys should start faking broke to know if their babes really love them...

menh,I'll hide my iPhone and go with a Nokia torch to woo a lady... grin

family life sha..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by ManIzHot: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Very soon imma be like this guy.....heaven knows i am gonna be very meticulous "choosing"

4 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by mikejj(m): 9:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Shugavee:
. na true weldone...we d real men can't be decived anymore..cheesy grin..lefulefu con hear this one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
It's very easy. Many people know my account but I don't like to advertise it.
HeWrites:

bet?

I can fish your account out
Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by HeWrites(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
DonPiiko:
It's very easy. Many people know my account but I don't like to advertise it.

cool

Anyways, you resemble someone I know in Osogbo, Osun State.

1 Like

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
mikejj:
. na true weldone...we d real men can't be decived anymore..cheesy grin..lefulefu con hear this one
ehn what she just said might be possible in other climes but in naija......hmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by ednut1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Make una dey lie with sense. How wont a gf know her man owns the company.

2 Likes

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by mikejj(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
well i see no big deal here she wasn't destined to be part of his life so she moved on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job by Shugavee(f): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

lol.. but it's not a must na..
at least it's good.. to catch gold diggers
whatever!!! I am more concerned that u changed to ur real gender!!! Nice one!!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Marrying Someone Else / What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.