Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna (40475 Views)

Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting / 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi / "APC Dead, Buried" – Senator Suleiman Hunkuyi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by keypad1: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
olatade:
lol that place was my wedding venue
weldone bros....am in Kaduna too. pls link me with a job. help ur brother

Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by BruncleZuma: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
Machete and other guns...is machete the brand of a gun?

Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by Kaycee9242(m): 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Y did dy allow him to escape? I wish youths from oda parts of d country can rise up also, maybe dt will send message to dem dt we are not lazy
Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by dheilaw1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheAngry1:

Ole, you no go cite the original owner on tweeter wey you copy this from abi? That is how mofos like you graduate with cut and paste 2.1 and complain that there is no job. Okponu oshi. This message you copied here originally belongs to @julietkego
Jesus
haha why nah? he offend your before? he for apologise if to say you tell am
Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by Rebelutionary: 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
TheAngry1:

Ole, you no go cite the original owner on tweeter wey you copy this from abi? That is how mofos like you graduate with cut and paste 2.1 and complain that there is no job. Okponu oshi. This message you copied here originally belongs to @julietkego
Lol cut and paste 2.1....hahahaha....Guy u seff....chai...u just burn the guy cable....u r a badt sombody!
Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by fuellessgen: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Disgusting ab0kis, the bane of Nigeria.
Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by 2special(m): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
at least there will be up to 2 policemen during the meeting... so the policemen find it difficult to arrest 10 thugs?
Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by agabaI23(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
policy12:
Give me electricity; keep your prayers. Give me a world class transportation system; keep your religion. Give me reformed educational & health systems; keep your preaching. Give me reformed police+justice+prison systems; keep your deity. Yes, let me worship in whispers in my room.
so it is God that is keeping you backward?

Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Uyiii:
9ja which way, na like this we go dey deyy

EL RUFAI - FAILURE

B - boko haram
U - unemployment
H - herdsmen
A - arm robber
R - retrogression
I - insecurity

And inflation.
Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by addicted268(f): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
When the name of the venue is "not endwell",how do you expect the meeting to end well?
Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by 2016v2017: 1:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Uyiii:

EL RUFAI - FAILURE

B - boko haram
U - unemployment
H - herdsmen
A - arm robber
R - retrogression
I - insecurity
Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:25am On Apr 30, 2018
addicted268:
When the name of the venue is "not endwell",how do you expect the meeting to end well?
color=#990000]Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
[/color].
Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by Dollabiz: 2:32am On Apr 30, 2018
ohhh
Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by bejeria101(m): 4:46am On Apr 30, 2018
Uyiii:
EL RUFAI - FAILURE
B - boko haram U - unemployment H - herdsmen A - arm robber R - retrogression I - insecurity
Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by Born2Breed(f): 6:23am On Apr 30, 2018
CastedDude:
Thugs, armed with machete and other guns on Sunday disrupted a meeting convened by Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi with members of the All Progressives Congress from Kaduna Central Senatorial District at NUT Endwell Hotel.

The meeting attended by representatives from each of the local governments and the district was at being rounded up when some thugs, numbering about ten stormed the venue, breaking car windshields before policemen shot into the air to disperse them.

But party faithfuls who had converged on the conference hall of the hotel scampered for safety and the meeting came to an abrupt end.

Five persons sustained injuries and were moved to Barau Dikko hospital before the police quickly moved in to disperse the thugs.

Senator Hunkuyi had last week met with party faithfuls from the Kaduna south senatorial district in Kafanchan where he promised to reinstate teachers and district heads sacked by the Kaduna state government.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/senator-hunkuyi-tijjani-escape-assassination-attempt-in-kaduna.html

The midget on the prowl
Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by chrischukszy01(m): 8:09am On Apr 30, 2018
Oh my God this people Bleep up,dem for just kukuma target am well use acid for him face make we know say minus one idiot out of d way... APC una papa!
Re: Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi Escapes Assassination At APC Meeting In Kaduna by iluvdonjazzy: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Uyiii:
EL RUFAI - FAILURE
B - boko haram U - unemployment H - herdsmen A - arm robber R - retrogression I - insecurity
there has to be a change come 2019.

Bandits Shoot & Burn Father Isaac Achi In Minna, Injure His Assistant / Where Is Aisha Buhari? / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body