Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

2 BEST SECRET Ways To Get Her Phone Number. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 BEST SECRET Ways To Get Her Phone Number. (869 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Two Sisters Set To Wed 2 Best Friends (Pre-wedding Photos) / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 BEST SECRET Ways To Get Her Phone Number. by Donshaga(m): 1:16am On Apr 30, 2018
So you approached a girl, she seems into it and now you've to go for the number but you start to get nervous because you don't know the best way to ask.

Should you just be straight forward about it or should you try to make her laugh.

I mean what's the best way to go for it, that makes her more likely to say YES.

My name is Chris Uzor. I'm a dating/relationship coach & today you'll learn my 2 Best Secret Ways To Get Her Number.

[/b]#1 : Never Ask For Her Number, -Just Tell Her :[b]

Now most guys Ask For the number which is totally wrong. For Example: [/i]''Can I Have Your Phone Number ?''[i]

This is a big mistake. This is wrong because it shows you're not sure if she likes you .

You're also giving her a choice to think about whether she should accept your request or not.

It also shows you're not sure if she wants to give you her phone number, because you're asking instead of you ASSUMING that she already likes you and will give you her number.

You're the prize. Remember that.

Alright, So what should you do instead of asking for permission ?

[/b] Just Tell Her To Give it To You[b]

Show confidence and rephrase it like a command.

For e.g :

Guy : (give her your phone) and say [/i] Here, put your number in my phone"[i]

Girl : [/i]Okay, ofcourse.[i]

That's it men. It's really that simple.

#2 : Text Self Method ;

[/b]Now this is whereby you collect her cell phone and send a text message from her phone to your number immediately.[b]

For Example ;

I'll telll her something like this : [/i]" You seem pretty cool I'll give you my number, let me see your phone ".[i]

Once I'm with her phone, I'll go to the text message section and send a text to my number.

Let's say her name Cynthia.

From Her phone I'll text. ; [/i]Hey Chris, you're so HOT--Cynthia[i]

Next, after we've part ways. I'll just wait a few minutes and text her back and say something like ;

[/i]"aww thanks you're so sweet"[i]

Try this out, it's fun, cool and flirty.

And the best part is, she may not refuse or object , when you want to Give Her Your Number Instead.

That's because she doesn't know you're by sending yourself a text message with her phone. She just thinks you're harmlessly saving your number in her phone.

That's it guys. But remember DON'T ASK FOR PERMISSION. Because asking for permission for her phone number shows uncertainty and you must assume that she likes you.

Now that you have her number.... [/b]you need to take it to the next level and know how to escalate.[b]

That's why I've created a FREE Advanced Escation eBook. That shows you how to create sexual tension, turn a woman on & take it to the next level.

It's an advanced technique that shows how to take a [/i]friendly vibe[i] to "[/i]I wanna take your cloths off vibe"[i]

It's very effective anytime when you're talking to girls.

I'll send the download link of this FREE eBook to your email address.

Send me your email to 09066054140

Within few minutes you'll receive the download link of FREE eBook to your email inbox.
"
Re: 2 BEST SECRET Ways To Get Her Phone Number. by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 30, 2018
Ok
Re: 2 BEST SECRET Ways To Get Her Phone Number. by Tiffbuxas: 1:45am On Apr 30, 2018
Believe me bro.... It's gonna be hard to work on some naija geh... Cuz they never have airtime to enable you send that message....
GIVE us another trick

1 Like

Re: 2 BEST SECRET Ways To Get Her Phone Number. by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:55am On Apr 30, 2018
everyday on romance section... it's always about girls.. girls this and that.. how to do this and that

does your life revolve around girls?

who girls number help undecided
smh

1 Like

Re: 2 BEST SECRET Ways To Get Her Phone Number. by Donshaga(m): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2018
@Tiffbuxas . You have a point there bro, but you can go for the first method, I mentioned in this article.
Re: 2 BEST SECRET Ways To Get Her Phone Number. by uwa1(m): 7:33am On Apr 30, 2018
Some people after using d methods will den start criticizing the topic..... Hypocrite everywhere....

I 've said my own..

2 Likes

Re: 2 BEST SECRET Ways To Get Her Phone Number. by Donshaga(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2018
Watch out for more free articles soon.
Re: 2 BEST SECRET Ways To Get Her Phone Number. by Heavance(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2018
Tiffbuxas:
Believe me bro.... It's gonna be hard to work on some naija geh... Cuz they never have airtime to enable you send that message....

Just when I was about to say that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me / Police Officer Collecting Bribe, What Country Are We In / Pant Down Episode 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.