Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me (869 Views)

If You Don't Really Know Much About Forex Trading.. Please Leave It Alone. / Pls Who Know Much This Cost? / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2018
H
Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by QuietHammer(m): 7:47pm On May 03, 2018

Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by IamD18: 7:56pm On May 03, 2018
So you be BTC boy for Aba cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by iHart(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
So let me start by introducing my name

My names are ....... Favour ...... shocked shocked(are you surprised by the name, don't be because that my real name.) Tell you the reason my parents named me that name another day.

Schooled in Prize mate academy but later finished my schooling in Boys Technical College Aba ( if you live in Aba, you will know this schools I mentioned ). shocked shocked

All through my teenager age, I had money money in my mind. I can't do without calculating someone profit or net worth every now and then (That's me). cheesy cheesy sometimes because of money mindset I had, I once did pick pocket from my dad jeans to keep up with the trend shocked shocked don't look at me like that because you follow do am.

So on 2015 my uncle and i was into cat fish supplying business from Aba to customers in Port-Harcourt state.

We do make around #15000 daily from that business but I was not satisfied with the experience I had with him within one week of doing that business. So I made up my mind to go and serve my mom brother for 2yrs in Togo (an igbo person will understand "Igbo man and serving" wink wink

I beg time for business i will continue the gist tonight

See you in the evening and remember am not too good in writing kiss kiss

More gist visit the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4479701
Port Harcourt is not a state
Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2018
IamD18:
So you be BTC boy for Aba cheesy cheesy cheesy

full time bro

Elect (Electrical department ) bro

You based in Aba
Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2018
iHart:
what is port-Harcourt bro
Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by IamD18: 8:03pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
full time bro

Elect (Electrical department ) bro

You based in Aba

No, I don't base there, but once did things with my goons there.

Eziama, Sahaco, BTC, Ngwa high school.

Roughest schools those days. Ba? grin
Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by Lonestar124: 8:05pm On May 03, 2018
Don't forget to tell us how you learn your variety spice in cooking cheesy
Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2018
IamD18:

No, I don't base there, but once did things with my goons there.

Eziama, Sahaco, BTC, Ngwa high school.

Roughest schools those days. Ba? grin
I da tell you bro

But why you come rate BTC third

BTC na Roughest school I witnessed during my school days grin cheesy
Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2018
Lonestar124:
Don't forget to tell us how you learn your variety spice in cooking cheesy
for sure I will bro
Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by IamD18: 8:14pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I da tell you bro

But why you come rate BTC third

BTC na Roughest school I witnessed during my school days grin cheesy

Lol, I didn't rate, just listed them.

I doubt, Sahaco should be the roughest then, followed by Eziama and Ngwa High, then BTC.

BTC dey rough, but to an extent, because it's an engineering technical college. Dem too dey jack book den grin
Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by chiommy123(f): 8:18pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
what is port-Harcourt bro
its the capital of rivers

Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:22pm On May 03, 2018
iHart:
yeah yeah
I forgot bro
chiommy123:
its the capital of rivers
yes I understand the mistake now

Sorry iHart for asking that question
Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2018
IamD18:

Lol, I didn't rate, just listed them.

I doubt, Sahaco should be the roughest then, followed by Eziama and Ngwa High, then BTC.

BTC dey rough, but to an extent, because it's an engineering technical college. Dem too dey jack book den grin
my bro BTC na the only school you will go without understanding the reason why you the school there.

All through my school days na riot I da witness

The very first time I saw a gun was in BTC

But truly sahaco bad ooh
Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by IamD18: 8:33pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
my bro BTC na the only school you will go without understanding the reason why you the school there.

All through my school days na riot I da witness

The very first time I saw a gun was in BTC

But truly sahaco bad ooh

Lol cheesy cheesy Those schools are now calm.

I visited Aba earlier this year, Sahaco boiz are now seminarians, Ngwa High premises is now filled with soldiers(Na dia camp sef grin)

Same with BTC and Eziama, they are now cool and calm,no more fighting and riot grin
Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2018
IamD18:

Lol cheesy cheesy Those schools are now calm.

I visited Aba earlier this year, Sahaco boiz are now seminarians, Ngwa High premises is now filled with soldiers(Na dia camp sef grin)

Same with BTC and Eziama, they are now cool and calm,no more fighting and riot grin
I pray so

I beg my brother can join me eat this okra soup prepared by me,body no be fire wood bro

Re: For Those Of You That Don't Know Much About Me by IamD18: 8:46pm On May 03, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I pray so

I beg my brother can join me eat this okra soup prepared by me,body no be fire wood bro
Lol cheesy cheesy

Thankx bruv, flex your chaw cheesy

10 Things That Happen When You Fall In Love With Your Friend With Benefits / Man call out a Lady Who Sexually Harassed Him During Church Service (video) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Longtime Boyfriend In Public And He Rejected It