Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" (24514 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2018
Lol which meaning thing has she done for Nigerian,nothing but to steal our money

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by PointZerom: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:

Where did she keep our money that her regime earned?

Where did she do with our money that previous regimes earned and saved?

How did our foreign reserves nose dive in a period we earned so much petro-dollars?

Why did she make withdrawals from the ECA without the authorizing FAAC approval that was never given?

Is she not a criminal for doing so?

Did she not deny doing so initially when rightly accused by Gov Adams Oshiomhole? Did she not later backtrack and agree she did so when Oshiomhole persisted with his accusations, but she still could not show any approval from the FAAC that is made up of the 36states of Nigeria and is the only authorizing entity before withdrawals can be made from the ECA?

Sorry, the pilot you gave your car (Nigeria) to drive was the same pilot that drove it into recession in 1984. Good morning cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by Throwback: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
You expect me to argue with a Zombie whose alert will enter today?

Your generations can only manage to submit CV to work as a cleaner for NOI and they won't even get the cut because they ve been sworn on by Buhari to be forever Lazy

Continue to lick ass about.

You do not know my generation, nor do you know what generation the likes of Okonjo Iweala have submitted their CVs to for a job.

There were many before her, there are many above her, there will be many after her.

What matters most is what she did with her opportunity to serve me as a Nigerian.

And my verdict was she did not serve me well, so I sacked the very failed regime that employed such an economic failure to serve me.

Customer remains king, the citizenry remains the foremost entity of any nation state, and we will wield our power and discard that which refused to measure up to our expectations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by PointZerom: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:

And the hypocrite zombie is still rejoicing in his hypocrisy and demanding justice and equity?

Haven't you heard that he who comes seeking equity must come with clean hands?

Are you too zombified to realise you are a hypocrite who is asking for justice over a matter where you should already be banished from any civilised forum?

You're only testing the waters but believe me your fvckups will be simplified for you maybe some other day.

FYI, Buhari is not a nairalander and the law says don't insult or Bully nairalanders.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by firstolalekan(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2018
PointZerom:

The looting has just begun under MUMUmmadu led govnt.

Cc immhotep LZZA
Who is impotent and izza

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by Throwback: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2018
PointZerom:

You're only testing the waters but believe me your fvckups will be simplified for you maybe some other day.

FYI, Buhari is not a nairalander and the law says don't insult or Bully nairalanders.

You hypocrite told a contributor to shut up on a public forum. Is that not bullying and suppression of free speech? Yet you term others as dictators, when you are one yourselves in public space.

PointZerom:

Shut up.

A forum that allowed you to have your own say.

Please, what drug are you taking for your hypocrisy?

You need a stronger dosage.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by Realdeals(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2018
What stop Madam Iweala from mentioning the name of this top ranking official? It's a sign of insincerity on her path.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by PointZerom: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2018
firstolalekan:

Who is impotent and izza

Look into the mirror cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by CarlosTheJackal: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:

Continue to lick ass about.

You do not know my generation, nor do you know what generation the likes of Okonjo Iweala have submitted their CVs to for a job.

There were many before her, there are many above her, there will be many after her.

What matters most is what she did with her opportunity to serve me as a Nigerian.

And my verdict was she did not serve me well, so I sacked the very failed regime that employed such an economic failure to serve me.

Customer remains king, the citizenry remains the foremost entity of any nation state, and we will wield our power and discard that which refused to measure up to our expectations.
Taa, your generation is a microsom of you

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by manforgu: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:

We are talking economy, yet a PDP zombie that does not know beyond partisanship is already throwing political labels about like a frustrated thief who was about to use ATM Dasuki before it gave the error "insufficient funds".
What are u talking about that u know? Economy that was driven by qualified hands, or do u prefer things as they are now. Appreciate good and good will locate u.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by victorazyvictor(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2018
timwudz:
No.. it should be;

you're done stealing Nigeria's money

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by wristbangle: 9:49am On Apr 30, 2018
Under your watch, corruption and misappropriation was the order of the day.

Goodluck with that anyway. Nigeria doesn't need someone like u who is a wolf in sheep's skin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by firstolalekan(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2018
PointZerom:

Look into the mirror cheesy
Is that your name
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by victorazyvictor(m): 9:51am On Apr 30, 2018
Throwback:
The Nigerian economy you bankrupted in your 2nd coming with the Jonathan regime, will certainly not welcome a 3rd coming from you.

What was the state of our finances and economy as at 2011 before Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala?

What was the state of our finances and economy as at 2015 after Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala?

Two things, either your an afonja or almajiri

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by Throwback: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2018
manforgu:

What are u talking about that u know? Economy that was driven by qualified hands, or do u prefer things as they are now. Appreciate good and good will locate u.

You mean qualified kleptomaniac hands that could not save a kobo, but pillaged what previous regimes had saved?

Why do you think so little of the quality of service you are entitled to as a Nigerian?

I don't appreciate the current failure, so why would I appreciate a past failure that had been rightly discarded in the dustbin of sack?

I laugh in qualified hands.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by PointZerom: 9:53am On Apr 30, 2018
firstolalekan:

Is that your name

Check your CV cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by Throwback: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Two things, either your an afonja or almajiri

Everything is tribal to your kind, hence the failure of your overloaded backbone.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by martineverest(m): 9:55am On Apr 30, 2018
thank God...... I'm very happy now,cos this woman watched our economy do down the drain...she aided corruption.

this woman assisted in draining our external reserve when she clearly knew it was our last hope of escaping recession....she watched d economy dwindle into thin air

Kemi might not be qualified enough with her pedigree,I will gladly rate her ahead of okonjo in terms of economy management

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by Outofsync(m): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2018
CSTR1003:
She won you debt relief.
Without her connections, those debts would have crippled your country.
Debt reliefs when crude oils were at an all time high

How is that an achievement

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by firstolalekan(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2018
PointZerom:

Check your CV cheesy

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2018
firstolalekan:

Who is impotent and izza
Tell us what is paining you like this . . .

cc lzaa onyeoga PointZerom shalomc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by jibs4lv(m): 10:07am On Apr 30, 2018
Even if I cannot read all the epistle, am happy with the topic sad am tired of voting oldies jare undecided

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by rad8(m): 10:09am On Apr 30, 2018
To me, this lady did a good job. Looking at her portfolios and achievements, she did well. Fighting corruption in Nigeria is tough as the corrupt ones will always see you as an enemy and try to mar your achievements. Sometimes, being a leader is tough as everyone point a finger at you. When you try to take them off the bad ones (that's if you have the power to do so), you are termed power hungry by those corrupt individuals, their puppet press and ignorant supporters.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by nku5: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2018
The fact is that Jonathan's government was strangling corruption and corruption fought back through APC/Buhari. Very unfortunate

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by tete7000(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2018
PassingShot:
This woman has lost all credibility most discerning Nigerians had for her.

A Finance Minister under whose watch the economy was looted dry but could not take the honourable path out.

She watched on as waivers upon waivers for import duties were signed off by the Ineffectual Buffoon.

She watched as GEj and his gang of thieves looted the treasury till they started borrowing to pay salaries; she only found her voice when it was too late.

If there was any honour in her, she would have resigned long long ago before they were kicked out.

Very unpatriotic woman!

All these are based on what the lying party told you. Wait until they leave power to know the truth. Believe APC, a party of propagandists at your own peril.
A party that knows how to do nothing but tell lies, peddles rumours and propagate falsehood.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by blazhykowskyi(m): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
She served Nigeria better than your next fifty generation will ever dream of.

I don't roll with pigs and jackals.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by LZAA: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2018
immhotep:
Tell us what is paining you like this . . .
cc lzaa onyeoga PointZerom shalomc
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by SuperS1Panther: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2018
Why will you not be done, after supervising and coordination unprecedented looting of our treasury and bastardization of our economy.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by jobonnairaland: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2018
Sorry madam. You looted our treasury. You're an economic hit woman.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Why I Wrote "Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous" by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2018
I will read the book before I comment

Pls who has a link where I can download a copy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kassim Mohammad Loses Money To Yahoo Boys / Democracy Doesn’t Exist In Nigeria – Ali Ndume / Anyim-Ganduje Meeting: PDP Faces More Upset As Defection Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.