Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

"Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce (25023 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Teema Makamashi's Song For Dino Melaye. Senator Thanks Lady Singer / FG Vs Dino Melaye: Senator "Tears Eyes" Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
I'm in White House to stone the president of the lazy citizens.
Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by asawanathegreat(m): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Politicians sef two side of a coin
Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by naijanative: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:
So, he's now Asthmatic? Yet he can talk & tweet whilst on medical care? His Ally-Senator wants you Nijarians to beg/plead on his behalf. Keep the lies flying, ok.

Shut ur dirty mouth. Many people are asthmatic, including some athletes. Being asthmatic doesn't make him an invalid. I am asthmatic and have worked on oil rigs - land, swamp, deep offshore. Climbed hills, bushes during exploration. They just wanted to suffocate him the way they did Okadigbo with a tear gas.

1 Like

Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2018
Opinionated:
The trending topic last week in Nigeria was the arrest and subsequent attempt to escape by Senator Dino Melaye whilst being transported by the police from Abuja to his native Kogi state to face the illegal possession of firearms charge in Lokoja.

His fellow senator, Ben Murray-Bruce has taken to Twitter to accuse the Nigerian police of gassing Senator Melaye twice.

He tweeted:

“Just met with @dino_melaye. Very sad to hear what transpired. Dino is asthmatic, yet while in transit, the police gassed him & he could barely breathe. Second time they gassed him, he had to force his way out of the vehicle. Dino literally escaped death. SAD!”

The police are yet to respond to this accusation but it adds a new twist to the ongoing saga between Senator Melaye and his opponents.

Source: Police Gassed Dino—Senator Ben Murray-Bruce
D
a hahaha...I thought u guys said no ending of sars but total reform...?? Well the reforms are working because he was only gassed and not gunned...Usually they gun...

By the way i suggest u guys stop lieing it's only a child of God that is asthmatic that can survive after been gassed twice...Not a lootocratic senator..

#opinion #
Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by Etianwanokon: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Of course one would have asked why he jumped out.
Let him sue the police force.
God punish them.
Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by lesson44: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
I don't believe this crab. Were the police not in the same vehicle? No one is immune to tears gas.
Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by xjiggy: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Problem with Nigerian youth be say, im be like say dem get short term memory. Dr Okadigbo was not gassed alone. He was in a political rally with Buhari.. on a podium in a crowd filled with the masses when the crowd was gassed. Unfortunately, he was asthmatic. Oga Dino was in a small vehicle and gassed twice yet the guy voice still loud. Na Thunder for fire all these politico wey dey wan use our head everytime. If dem want vote, dem go use our head. Dem want extra money, dem go use our head. Dem get quarrel with dem fellow thief thief politicians, dem go use our head. Why we dey support dem self. We self no dey tire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by OlujobaSamuel: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
xjiggy:
Problem with Nigerian youth be say, im be like say dem get short term memory. Dr Okadigbo was not gassed alone. He was in a political rally with Buhari.. on a podium in a crowd filled with the masses when the crowd was gassed. Unfortunately, he was asthmatic. Oga Dino was in a small vehicle and gassed twice yet the guy voice still loud. Na Thunder for fire all these politico wey dey wan use our head everytime. If dem want vote, dem go use our head. Dem want extra money, dem go use our head. Dem get quarrel with dem fellow thief thief politicians, dem go use our head. Why we dey support dem self. We self no dey tire?
lol, dem never use ur own head, u still dey talk like human not zombie and wailer.
Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by gtown: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2018
see how Biafra P.I.Gs take this trash to be truth hook, line and sinker.
Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by derek2(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nigerians ,why don't we ever investigate issues before confirming its true and believing very word this thieves say..why don't we concentrate on the issue without mixing sentiments or blaming it on the government.....what if this news is a form of political strategy or something??.....i mean where you their when they were talking? who knows who and know is lying??.....i think we need to restructure the way he react to things in this country.....Instead of us to be accusing the senator of initially wanting the ignore the police arrest , we are here supporting him....what if the things the police were accusing him for was actually true??...so this means that in the future if anybody that opposes a government we don't support, suddenly commits a serious crime, we will all be supporting him whenever he denies participating in such crimes....i think its high time we start facing issues independently without interfering another into it and also investigate or wait for the truth to come out before supporting anybody.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by Ibk03(f): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
Mr commonsense.. So immediately Dino forced his way out, his group of touts rescued him at the same time.. Tell us another lie..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by izzyboi(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by Obakoolex(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:
So, he's now Asthmatic? Yet he can talk & tweet whilst on medical care? His Ally-Senator wants you Nijarians to beg/plead on his behalf. Keep the lies flying, ok.

Don't mind them. He even claimed he was gassed d 2nd time he had to escape

Meaning they gassed him inside a moving vehicle what about the person driving and d gas man abi Dem cover nose lolzzz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by davidque: 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Dino is milking this situation to his favour...nice one...over to you GMB, your move
Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by mfm04622: 12:08am On May 01, 2018
Someone help me tell the common sense senator this his tweet have no common sense!
At least it has been confirmed he escaped through the window of a vehicle! So all supporters doubting the Nigerian Police version, you need to apologize!
Back to the koko! Does the common sense senator mean Nigerian Police used tear gas against Dino in a vehicle policemen are also in? Guess the policemen are immune to tear gas or the tear gas know the Police and do not affect them.

Nonsense
Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by mfm04622: 12:11am On May 01, 2018
Etianwanokon:
Of course one would have asked why he jumped out.
Let him sue the police force.
God punish them.

Let's weigh matters before contributing!
Someone help me tell the common sense senator this his tweet have no common sense!
At least it has been confirmed he escaped through the window of a vehicle! So all supporters doubting the Nigerian Police version, you need to apologize!
Back to the koko! Does the common sense senator mean Nigerian Police used tear gas against Dino in a vehicle policemen are also in? Guess the policemen are immune to tear gas or the tear gas know the Police and do not affect them.

Nonsense
Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by mfm04622: 12:37am On May 01, 2018
stuffs4me:

See these olodos... Dino is asthmatic which means he would be more affected than the police guys.

Have you experienced tear gas before? The first time I experienced it, I didn't even see the policemen that fired it. There was social disturbance and I was at home. They didn't even fire it in our street. Wind brought it to our side. After some minutes tears started streaming down my face. Nowhere to run to. We were all using water to wash our face continuously. It was bad. Now imagine the policemen subjecting themselves to such in a small enclosed vehicle, TWICE! Are they Supermen or are they immune to the tear gas?

2 Likes

Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by AZeD1(m): 1:10am On May 01, 2018
freeze001:
Makes even more sense that he had to jump out considering the attendant risks of remaining in that vehicle and having the breath literally snuffed out of him.
So Police men actually opened a canister of gas inside the car they were driving?

Seriously?

You can hate Buhari and police all you want but don't believe everything you read.
Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by headz(m): 7:38am On May 01, 2018
Maybe he was talking too much at the back of that police van.
Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by Jakumo(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2018
headz:
Maybe he was talking too much at the back of that police van.

The police might have reset his brain with some strategic monkey-slaps, causing him to fall out of the paddy-wagon under the impact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 01, 2018
Jakumo:

The police might have reset his brain with some strategic monkey-slaps, causing him to fall out of the paddy-wagon under the impact.

heh heh

noisemaking superthug dino melaiye is now an asthmatic cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics / PDP: Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Empty, Fails To Address Real Concerns / President Buhari Departs For Hometown Daura For Sallah Celebration(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.