Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,147 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" (1653 Views)

When You Marry Your Landlord's Daughter Just To Avoid Rent(picture) / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Will You Still Marry Your Spouse If You Have Another Opportunity To Marry Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" by Onchedu(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2010
Dem full everywhere Just wear a shirt with Ur "manifesto" on it and go out of the house. Some people will hate U for flaunting it but then U'l find the big boys that know what Ur worth.
Re: Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" by femmy2010(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2010
It is not advisable but a times the fire of love might rage beyond deep reasoning and we get to trivialize such.
But people True sweet love sees no barrier?
Re: Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" by dane(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2010
NO to AS-AS marriage under any condition or pretence.
period
Re: Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" by Dimka76(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2010
I am crazy in love with a gal who is a/s like me, I really dont know what to do? Its not easy ending a relationship on acct of dat, there is always the hope urs will be diff. It  really hurts, all those aa peeps should shut up joo, there no point rubbing it in.
Re: Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" by Tigerlilly(f): 6:31pm On May 19, 2010
It would take serious consideration before marriage.
Re: Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" by violent(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2010
There is no point taking the risk, you kids {if they turn out SS} will never forgive you for it!
Re: Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" by smilingp: 11:14pm On May 19, 2010
No please, i beg of you no amount of Love should let you gamble into it.
Re: Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" by Dimka76(m): 12:08am On May 20, 2010
So Femi, you will have to let Tolu go,
Re: Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" by dorben: 9:48am On May 20, 2010
Re: Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" by kemisuga(f): 10:17am On May 20, 2010
@ dorben - easier said than done.

I have a senior colleague in the office. He knew he was AS but he lied to his wife he was AA. They got married the first daughter was AS, the second daughter SS, third daughter SS and the fourth daughter SS. Two of those SS kids are always taking to the hospital atleast two/three times in a week. The man is a marketing executives so he is 'rich' getting commissions from his advert commissions. So most of his gains go for the children treatment. If he comes to office today, tomorrow he will absent.

So my Dear get wise up, dont let love blind your two eyes ooh.

Though, I have a gurlfrend, who was SS and she gave a testimony that her genotype as been changed, when she attended 2008 Convention at RCCG camp. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Our God is GREAT!!! Nothing is impossible for him to do.
Re: Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" by cibilola(f): 10:17am On May 20, 2010
dorben:

AS FOR ME,I WILL GO AHEAD AND MARRIED HIM.AM AA AND MY FIANCE IS AS.BFOR OUR INTRODUCTION WE TRAVEL HOME TOGETHRE AND THE DAD ASK ME OF MY GYNOTPE AND I TOLD HIM AA.BUT LATER I ASK MY FIANCE WAT ABT IF AM AS WAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEN?HIS REPLY WAS THAT WE WILL ONLY GIVE BIRTH TO OUR FIRST CHILD,AND ANY OTHER PREGNACY WILL BE TAMINATED THEN THE NEXT ONE WILL STAY.because DATS THE ONLY SOLUTION.
MEDICAL IS LIKE THIS
AS

AS
1ST CHILD WILL BE AA.
2ND CHILD WILL BE EITHER AS OR SS
3RD CHILD WILL BE SS AND SO ON.
IN ALL LOVE CONQUERS EVERYTHING

It is not all the time that the first child comes out as AA, my hubby and I are AS. Our first child is AS. I did a test when I was about 13 weeks pregnant and found out that the child is going to be AS. We are praying now that our next child in future will be AA or AS
Re: Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" by larana(f): 1:34pm On May 20, 2010
its not advisable do even do it becos of love, wat happens wen u both get old and the love has diminished, becos if u like it or not, love dey diminsh. meanwhile u have children who are sickly, u will hate urself and everything around u. trust me i have seen cases and i dont wish it on any body, cases where by the kids are always falling from one crises to another. and tell me how will u feel wen u eventually lose a child or children as the case maybe at the age of 10, 12, 14 cos most cases they die

pikin wey go die go still die even if u name am panadol
Re: Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" by chiconfire: 2:26pm On May 20, 2010
no matter d type of luv i have, i dont think i will like to tempt God , so i dont think going into such marriage is reasonable
Re: Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" by kemisuga(f): 5:20pm On May 20, 2010
cibilola, I wish you well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice, She Was Only Forming Virgin / Would You Dare? / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.