Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo (62399 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by simplesearch: 7:59am On May 01, 2018
millomaniac
Trump: (in his mind) yeah sign that you stupid piece of shi-t. Or we come for you for genocide. We don't care what happens in your shithole country you dumb f-u-c-k. Y'all monkeys can kill ya selves for all we care.

Buhari: Kai walai I no know say this Americans like oil like this walai. only one signature and I am pree to do my wish in naijayria. Ki ki ki ki...

Actually this your submission makes no sense at all!
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by austyn0(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2018
Uyiii:
Trump: hallo mallam, do you know what I meant with the word 'nigeria is a shït-hole country'?

buhari: kaii yowaa, you means niziria is za ekwanomic hole of za kwantinent and em, niziria is shitting za rest kwantries with ekwanomic stability.
ma fifful in niziria and oza kwantries thinks we wia insulted, but I know zat insult is fa za past administrations.

Trump: wow, always knew you won't disappoint me, now write 'nigeria is a shït-hole country'.

buhari: YOWAA.
HAHAHAHAH.... For the first time in a very long time I get to laugh out my jaw on a post...gringringrin
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by Oduwils222(m): 8:16am On May 01, 2018
Come on sign that thing now, ur fada! Lol
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by justtoodark: 8:29am On May 01, 2018
did any of you saw trump smile like this before....??

that smile realy scare the shitt out of me.... undecided undecided

i rather see him angry....
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by san316(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2018
somehow:
I hope you know in 50 million years time, none of your lineage can achieve 10% of what this elder has achieved in his lifetime? people who hate and berate successful people hardly become better than the person they tend to hate.

Chill bro. Don't be too dramatic. You don't respect PMB as much as I do. Don't u have a good sense of humor? Mallam no be me do you oo
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by Ikpongiton: 8:30am On May 01, 2018
trump: what is this man form fooling here,who made this one president?
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:54am On May 01, 2018
Uyiii:
Trump: hallo mallam, do you know what I meant with the word 'nigeria is a shït-hole country'?

buhari: kaii yowaa, you means niziria is za ekwanomic hole of za kwantinent and em, niziria is shitting za rest kwantries with ekwanomic stability.
ma fifful in niziria and oza kwantries thinks we wia insulted, but I know zat insult is fa za past administrations.

Trump: wow, always knew you won't disappoint me, now write 'nigeria is a shït-hole country'.

buhari: YOWAA.

bar man! Bar man!!!
4 bottles of Gulder to this man
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by millomaniac: 9:02am On May 01, 2018
simplesearch:
millomaniac
Trump: (in his mind) yeah sign that you stupid piece of shi-t. Or we come for you for genocide. We don't care what happens in your shithole country you dumb f-u-c-k. Y'all monkeys can kill ya selves for all we care.

Buhari: Kai walai I no know say this Americans like oil like this walai. only one signature and I am pree to do my wish in naijayria. Ki ki ki ki...

Actually this your submission makes no sense at all!

Probably cause of your level of understanding.
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by macdammy(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2018
like for TRUMPH, share for bubu!!!
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by michoim(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2018
Great PMB! Longlive!
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by Iammercy2018: 10:02am On May 01, 2018
kullozone:

Ahhh! PhD bawo?
I no go secondary school oh! Na you go tire to correct me sef.

Just so you know, I hate APC and I hate PDP as well.

Thanks anyway smiley

It's good you hate them both

It doesn't show you hate them both, your comment sounds bias, when APC do something good we ought to applaud them and when they do something wrong we bash them

Anyway you're welcome
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by victrick105: 11:35am On May 01, 2018
somehow:
You see your problem?, you're the one berating someone old enough to be your father and even grandfather, yet you want things to be well with you? You can't eat your cake and have it boy. Small small boys using social media to throw morality to the wind. Lost generation!

na you sabi... if there's one thing most Nigerians are not good at, it's minding their own business
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by EbolaParasite: 12:47pm On May 01, 2018
aribisala0:
But Americam companies do

Exxon Mobil
Chevron

Insignificant. They already have operations in Nigeria, Yes. The point is that Nigerian oil is no longer crucial to the U.S. Not even just the U.S, as a whole, we can no longer do shakara because there are ABUNDANT alternatives all over. There are discoveries being made everywhere else. Niger, Chad, Senegal, Ghana,etc Not to mention the astronomical reserves in the Permian Basin and the rest of the shale plays in the US. The shakara is over. Those days are GONE.
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by aribisala0(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2018
EbolaParasite:

Insignificant. They already have operations in Nigeria, Yes. The point is that Nigerian oil is no longer crucial to the U.S. Not even just the U.S, as a whole, we can no longer do shakara because there are ABUNDANT alternatives all over. There are discoveries being made everywhere else. Niger, Chad, Senegal, Ghana,etc Not to mention the astronomical reserves in the Permian Basin and the rest of the shale plays in the US. The shakara is over. Those days are GONE.
The investment of Mobil and Chevron in Nigeria are insignificant?
I don't know what you mean by shakara or when we did this shakara too the US or anyone.
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by EbolaParasite: 1:15pm On May 01, 2018
aribisala0:

The investment of Mobil and Chevron in Nigeria are insignificant?
I don't know what you mean by shakara or when we did this shakara too the US or anyone.

I meant your response. Read my post again. I already stated they have operations in Nigeria. Are you aware that crude exports from Nigeria to the US were completely stopped a few years ago? They only recently started exporting minimal amounts again. The US is producing record amounts of crude and they have astronomical reserves. That is what i mean by they do not need our oil anymore. Sure Exxon and Chevron bring in Tax revenue from their operations in Nigeria but it is insignificant when you compare it to tax revenue from other sources. Exxon and Chevron are private companies. Even though the US will always support American companies, the point is that their presence in Nigeria is no longer a big deal.

Companies have stopped investing in the oil sector. Do you know how much Shell for instance has divested? My guy, shakara is over. They have other options. Gone are the days when Niger Delta threats will significantly affect oil price.
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by aribisala0(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2018
EbolaParasite:

I meant your response. Read my post again. I already stated they have operations in Nigeria. Are you aware that crude exports from Nigeria to the US were completely stopped a few years ago? They only recently started exporting minimal amounts again. The US is producing record amounts of crude and they have astronomical reserves. That is what i mean by they do not need our oil anymore. Sure Exxon and Chevron bring in Tax revenue from their operations in Nigeria but it is insignificant when you compare it to tax revenue from other sources. Exxon and Chevron are private companies. Even though the US will always support American companies, the point is that their presence in Nigeria is no longer a big deal.

Companies have stopped investing in the oil sector. Do you know how much Shell for instance has divested? My guy, shakara is over. They have other options. Gone are the days when Niger Delta threats will significantly affect oil price.

You are one of those individuals that is aptly described as opinionated. What that means is that you talk a lot, do not listen and rarely learn anything new because you believe you know everything
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by EbolaParasite: 1:29pm On May 01, 2018
aribisala0:

You are one of those individuals that is aptly described as opinionated. What that means is that you talk a lot, do not listen and rarely learn because you believe you know everything

It is not my opinion but simply facts. Nigerian crude exports to the US stopped for a reason. Care to enlighten me? FYI, i am a Drilling Engineer so i am not ignorant.
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by aribisala0(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2018
EbolaParasite:

It is not my opinion but simply facts. Nigerian crude exports to the US stopped for a reason. Care to enlighten me?
I did not dispute that I said American companies still need our oil.

Chevron and Mobil are not private companies maybe you need to check the meaning of that
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by EbolaParasite: 1:33pm On May 01, 2018
aribisala0:
I did not dispute that I said American companies still need our oil.

Chevron and Mobil are not private companies maybe you need to check the meaning of that

Okay i goofed. Yes they are publicly traded but what i meant was that they are not government owned or run like the NNPC
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by aribisala0(m): 1:34pm On May 01, 2018
EbolaParasite:

It is not my opinion but simply facts. Nigerian crude exports to the US stopped for a reason. Care to enlighten me? FYI, i am a Drilling Engineer so i am not ignorant.
It is your opinion that "companies have stopped investing in the oil sector" but this is nonsense.

You just make pronouncement affter pronouncement as iif you are some kind of oracle and it is just hot air

I really am not interested in your biography
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by EbolaParasite: 1:37pm On May 01, 2018
aribisala0:

It is your opinion that "companies have stopped investing in the oil sector" buut this is nonsense.

You just make pronouncement affter pronouncement as iif you are some kind of oracle and it is just hot air

I really am not interested in your biography

Care to mention the biggest investment made recently in the industry? Capital investment has been down significantly the last 4 years. Yes , oil price has something to do with it as well. How many rigs are currently operating in Nigeria drilling for oil? I mentioned my background so you know where im coming from.

You keep refuting my statements with no evidence to show its wrong. We learn everyday. If you have evidence that suggests otherwise, feel free to share
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by aribisala0(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2018
EbolaParasite:

Care to mention the biggest investment made recently in the industry? Capital investment has been down significantly the last 4 years. Yes , oil price has something to do with it as well. How many rigs are currently operating in Nigeria drilling for oil? I mentioned my background so you know where im coming from.

You keep refuting my statements with no evidence to show its wrong. We learn everyday. If you have evidence that suggests otherwise, feel free to share
You clarify what you mean by investments "STOPPED" you are the one who made the claim not me

Ei incumbio probatio qui dicit non qui negat

It is incumbent on he who declares a thing to prove it not he who denies

There is nowhere you ask the man who refutes a claim that there are green men with orange eyes on Mars to disprove it rather the one who makes the claim should prove it

You claim to be an engineer so you would understand graphs . There are many online showing investment on one axis over time(years) Worldwide.

You clarify where investments in the oil industry "STOPPED"

Is it worldwide or

Nigeria??

Once you define the area of your claim I will mention investments

Nigeria or Worldwide

Though it is really your responsibilty to prove not mine to disprove
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by EbolaParasite: 10:31pm On May 01, 2018
aribisala0:
You clarify what you mean by investments "STOPPED" you are the one who made the claim not me

Ei incumbio probatio qui dicit non qui negat

It is incumbent on he who declares a thing to prove it not he who denies

There is nowhere you ask the man who refutes a claim that there are green men with orange eyes on Mars to disprove it rather the one who makes the claim should prove it

You claim to be an engineer so you would understand graphs . There are many online showing investment on one axis over time(years) Worldwide.

You clarify where investments in the oil industry "STOPPED"

Is it worldwide or

Nigeria??

Once you define the area of your claim I will mention investments

Nigeria or Worldwide

Though it is really your responsibilty to prove not mine to disprove

Typical Nigerian. Deviate and deviate. Abeg, i have better things to do. Next time if you no nothing about an industry, don't argue. If you can't answer my question then adios amigos. Aint nobody gat time 4 dat wishy washy stuff.
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by somehow: 5:39pm On May 02, 2018
minding your business is what has made kids like you insult those who are old enough to birth you and your father.

lost generation!

victrick105:

na you sabi... if there's one thing most Nigerians are not good at, it's minding their own business
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by somehow: 5:41pm On May 02, 2018
sense of human you call it? should we replace him with any of the elderly ones in your home instead? i mean play jokes with them instead and lets see how well it will go with you only if you respect them.
san316:

Chill bro. Don't be too dramatic. You don't respect PMB as much as I do. Don't u have a good sense of humor? Mallam no be me do you oo
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by Obierika(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2018
I hope this meeting will bring some benefits to Nigeria
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by Slimfitgen(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2018
san316:
Wow I'm so excited, so an African monkey can write? Lemme take a pic.. Cheers click click

You must be a monkey since you are an African man calling another African man a monkey.. Equation balance I think.. �
Re: President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo by Ayobami7(m): 2:35am On Dec 22, 2018
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Breaks Kano Emirate Into Five, Signs Bill Into Law (Photos) / Edo 2020: DSS Arrests APC Supporter For Vote-Buying In Edo (Pictures) / NAF Mi-35M Helicopter Gunships From Russia Land In Benue State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.