Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,825 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Stingen Partners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingen Partners (1374 Views)

Man Handles Partners Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) / How To Find Pretty Women On Nairaland. (For Those Seeking Potential Partners) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stingen Partners by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Guys how do you deal with stingen gf that would always find it difficult to send you even 100 naira airtime or even buy you anything from her own free will?
Re: Stingen Partners by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Guys how do you deal with stingen gf that would always find it difficult to send you even 100 naira airtime or even buy you anything from her own free will?

What is stingen? Or you mean stingy

Na wah. Sometimes it's better to just use pidgin English, at least everyone understands that better
Re: Stingen Partners by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

What is stingen? Or you mean stingy

Na wah. Sometimes it's better to just use pidgin English, at least everyone understands that better
. Thanks professor of English , But hope this your I too know English have gotten you a nice house of your own and a car too with a good account balance oo, If not just keep quiet and stop trying to correct people online when you rightly know that it might be a typographical error. Thanks
Re: Stingen Partners by Nobody: 6:48am On May 01, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Thanks professor of English , But hope this your I too know English have gotten you a nice house of your own and a car too with a good account balance oo, If not just keep quiet and stop trying to correct people online when you rightly know that it might be a typographical error. Thanks

Learn to take correction positively. Your english language skills is zero.

1 Like

Re: Stingen Partners by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:03am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Learn to take correction positively. Your english language skills is zero.
Go and kill yourself
Re: Stingen Partners by Nobody: 7:04am On May 01, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Go and kill yourself

Kill yourself first with your terrible english. Olodo grin cheesy
Re: Stingen Partners by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:20am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Kill yourself first with your terrible english. Olodo grin cheesy
. Hahaha slowpoke like you living a wasted life. People like don't have any reason to live cos you are a minus to your family and to the entire world at large. So i am telling you again kill yourself ��
Re: Stingen Partners by Nobody: 7:29am On May 01, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Hahaha slowpoke like you living a wasted life. People like don't have any reason to live cos you are a minus to your family and to the entire world at large. So i am telling you again kill yourself ��

You keep showing the world how useless you are. You can't take a simple correction. It's no wonder you dropped out of school and you presently have nothing to live for. Illiterate.

I will do you a favour and buy some thick ropes so you hang yourself with it. Dimwit angry
Re: Stingen Partners by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

You keep showing the world how useless you are. You can't take a simple correction. It's no wonder you dropped out of school and you presently have nothing to live for. Illiterate.

I will do you a favour and buy some thick ropes so you hang yourself with it. Dimwit angry
. Hahahaha you will die in that shithole most probably idiot
Re: Stingen Partners by Nobody: 7:36am On May 01, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Hahahaha you will die in that shithole most probably idiot

Perfectnumber6 indeed undecided Can't communicate properly, writing skills zero, speaking skills zero, brainpower zero

Will to live zero

Omo there's nothing left for you anymore. Just kill yourself quickly, you will be doing the world a whole lot of good that way. Mofo angry
Re: Stingen Partners by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:43am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Perfectnumber6 indeed undecided Can't communicate properly, writing skills zero, speaking skills zero, brainpower zero

Will to live zero

Omo there's nothing left for you anymore. Just kill yourself quickly, you will be doing the world a whole lot of good that way. Mofo angry
. Time to get to work boy. Tell your mama to give you food if you still have one okay. Can't call you a lazy youth cos you ain't a youth yet. So I would call you a Jobless and a lazy teenager. Fous le camp ici idiot.
Re: Stingen Partners by Nobody: 7:45am On May 01, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Time to get to work boy. Tell your mama to give you food if you still have one okay. Can't call you a lazy youth cos you ain't a youth yet. So I would call you a Jobless and a lazy teenager. Fous le camp ici idiot.

We can go at this all day dude. Today is a public holiday and work free for me. I'm ready to bury your sorry ass.

Stay tha fvck off my mentions in future. You this rat angry
Re: Stingen Partners by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:53am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

We can go at this all day dude. Today is a public holiday and work free for me. I'm ready to bury your sorry ass.

Stay tha fvck off my mentions in future. You this rat angry
. Shut the Bleep up you idiot, trying to claim you have a job, shut your dirty mouth do you have a job? you are Jobless okay. Trying to claim he has a job. Niggi you are Jobless and that's the truth .
Re: Stingen Partners by Nobody: 7:59am On May 01, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Shut the Bleep up you idiot, trying to claim you have a job, shut your dirty mouth do you have a job? you are Jobless okay. Trying to claim he has a job. Niggi you are Jobless and that's the truth .

Okay I see you're getting all emotional like a bitch cheesy

I really hit a nerve. Go cry home to mummy with your lonely miserable life. You just exposed to the world the fool you are. Wasted sperm that would have been better thrown on the floor cheesy

Your posts show you've been hurt badly by girls in the past and even presently cause you're lily livered and a gullible slowpoke everyone can take for a ride. Your brain (that's if you even have one) is filled with toilet paper cheesy

Mr Stingen grin

Olodo cheesy grin
Re: Stingen Partners by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

Okay I see you're getting all emotional like a bitch cheesy

I really hit a nerve. Go cry home to mummy with your lonely miserable life. You just exposed to the world the fool you are. Wasted sperm that would have been better thrown on the floor cheesy

Your posts show you've been hurt badly by girls in the past and even presently cause you're lily livered and a gullible slowpoke everyone can take for a ride. Your brain (that's if you even have one) is filled with toilet paper cheesy

Mr Stingen grin

Olodo cheesy grin
. Take .......��
Re: Stingen Partners by Nobody: 8:13am On May 01, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Take .......��

You ready to call a truce?
Re: Stingen Partners by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

You ready to call a truce?
. ........... The word "Truce" does not exist in our dictionary here in the main world .
Re: Stingen Partners by Nobody: 8:21am On May 01, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. ........... The word "Truce" does not exist in our dictionary here in the main world .

grin cheesy Okay

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Light-skin Girls Charge Higher? / NASTY SECRET To Making A Relationship Last Long, Fun, Naughty, Dramatic [PIC] / Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.