Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? (1608 Views)

Why Are American Men So Nice? / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:19am On May 01, 2018
what do American and British feminists really want?
My observations over the years have forced me to start questing their true intentions.

The Head of State of Britain is a woman. Their prime minister is a woman.

Their Judiciary favors women

Divorce and other cases.
In case of divorce the property of the man is shared 60/40 even if the woman didn't contribute anything to the acquiring of those properties.

If you accuse a lady of rape, sexual harassment and molestion in the UK it won't hold but if a lady accuses a man of those things his career is over with or without evidence.
Their legislature is made up of 45% of women.

Even dogs are treated way better than dog in the UK.

Same applies to the US just that they don't have a female president yet.
Judiciary and almost everything in the country favors women.
Even child custody, child support and welfare programs favors women.

25% of their legislature is made up of women.

There are 5 female governors in the US.

The US is a country where a lady slaps a man's ass and if the lady get sued the courts will dismiss it as a joke, because it's a lady, no evidence and other useless talks .
But if a man slaps a lady's ass and he gets sued with or without evidence the man will be jailed or ordered to pay fine.

In the USA if a man divorces his wife even if they got no kids together the man is required to settle the lady with cash.

Women are already dominating men in the UK already and it's only a matter of time before it replicates in the US.

After I carefully obversed all these things, the question on my mind is; what are the American and British feminists still fighting for?? what kind of equality are they really fighting for??

if Nigerian women can attain 30% of the rights and benefits women have attained in the UK and USA I'm sure no lady in Nigeria will be talking about oppression.

who's gonna say these ladies don't have ulterior motives?

2 Likes

Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by Preshy561(f): 4:26am On May 01, 2018
angry
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:31am On May 01, 2018
Preshy561:
angry

#No hard feelings.
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by Preshy561(f): 4:33am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

#No hard feelings.
okay.
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:33am On May 01, 2018
sense ... they lack it
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:34am On May 01, 2018
Preshy561:

okay.

got nothing to contribute to the topic?
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:35am On May 01, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
sense ... they lack it

perhaps.. can you go into detail?
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by Preshy561(f): 4:42am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

got nothing to contribute to the topic?
I have not read it,I booked space. will comment later.
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:50am On May 01, 2018
Preshy561:

I have not read it,I booked space.
will comment later.
okay.
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by ubunja(m): 4:55am On May 01, 2018
they no longer have legitimate reason to exist but if they keep quiet they'll go hungry.

2 Likes

Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:16am On May 01, 2018
ubunja:
they no longer have legitimate reason to exist but if they keep quiet they'll go hungry.
huh?
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by ubunja(m): 5:33am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

huh?
nevermind

1 Like

Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 5:38am On May 01, 2018
ubunja:

nevermind

lol.. I understand
feminism has outlived its usefulness in USA and Britain unless they've ulterior motives.
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 7:50am On May 01, 2018
A time will come when those white men will start getting married to African women so long they're educated.

1 Like

Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 7:58am On May 01, 2018
They do have ulterior motives. And this branch of feminists are called the Feminazis.

The feminazis instead focus on man-hating and stupid problems like blaming men for relationships etc.

Let's use this analogy for example - Two men and two women were stranded in a desert, with only two litres of water left with them.

One of the women was a feminist, the other was a feminazi.

The Feminist said: Let’s distribute the water equally among ourselves.

The Feminazi said (to the accompanying lady): Let’s divide the water between the two of us. Let the men dehydrate to death.

A feminist demands equality. A Feminazi is a “man-hater” who misuses her gender to gain advantage over men.

A feminist is offended by the bride price or dowry culture, rapes, female infanticide, poverty, etc. A feminazi on the other hand, wants to “free the nipple” because apparently, if men can roam around freely without their shirt on then why not women?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by kazyhm(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2018
They want to complete their mission
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 01, 2018

The Gods Forbid I Share My Property With Any Woman who Never Contributed A Dime...

Amadioha strike Me Dead If I Give 60% of My Property To A Woman I Divorced...

No Woman Will Dominate My life...

This Is one Of The Reasons I Cant Tolerate European Women..
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 01, 2018
Preshy561:
angry

Nne! why you angry at her?
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:
They do have ulterior motives. And this branch of feminists are called the Feminazis.

The feminazis instead focus on man-hating and stupid problems like blaming men for relationships etc.

Let's use this analogy for example - Two men and two women were stranded in a desert, with only two litres of water left with them.

One of the women was a feminist, the other was a feminazi.

The Feminist said: Let’s distribute the water equally among ourselves.

The Feminazi said (to the accompanying lady): Let’s divide the water between the two of us. Let the men dehydrate to death.

A feminist demands equality. A Feminazi is a “man-hater” who misuses her gender to gain advantage over men.

A feminist is offended by the bride price or dowry culture, rapes, female infanticide, poverty, etc. A feminazi on the other hand, wants to “free the nipple” because apparently, if men can roam around freely without their shirt on then why not women?

you're right to some extent..

A country like the UK where men are treated like dogs still having feminists..

what exactly do they want?? they wanna turn men into slaves first before they get satisfied?
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2018
DeadRat:

The Gods Forbid I Share My Property With Any Woman who Never Contributed A Dime...

Amadioha strike Me Dead If I Give 60% of My Property To A Woman I Divorced...

No Woman Will Dominate My life...

This Is one Of The Reasons I Cant Tolerate European Women..

Then go and marry in the UK or USA.. especially UK even amadioha can't save you..

when the courts will share your property 60/40 you'll know what life is all about..
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2018
Preshy561:

I have not read it,I booked space.
will comment later.

still not commented yet?
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Then go and marry in the UK or USA.. especially UK even amadioha can't save you..

when the courts will share your property 60/40 you'll know what life is all about..

A Wise Man Will Never Declare His Full Assets to An European Woman...

Why Do I Need The Stupid Court To Do It Me, when I Can Kick The Bitch out Of My life and Leave The Fvckin country With My Money
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:41am On May 01, 2018
DeadRat:

A Wise Man Will Never Declare His Full Assets to An European Woman...

Why Do I Need The Stupid Court To Do It Me, when I Can Kick The Bitch out Of My life and Leave The Fvckin country With My Money

....you think I'm talking about Nigeria..
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by Shugavee(f): 9:45am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
what do American and British feminists really want?
My observations over the years have forced me to start questing their true intentions.

The Head of State of Britain is a woman. Their prime minister is a woman.

Their Judiciary favors women

Divorce and other cases.
In case of divorce the property of the man is shared 60/40 even if the woman didn't contribute anything to the acquiring of those properties.

If you accuse a lady of rape, sexual harassment and molestion in the UK it won't hold but if a lady accuses a man of those things his career is over with or without evidence.
Their legislature is made up of 45% of women.

Even dogs are treated way better than dog in the UK.

Same applies to the US just that they don't have a female president yet.
Judiciary and almost everything in the country favors women.
Even child custody, child support and welfare programs favors women.

25% of their legislature is made up of women.

There are 5 female governors in the US.

The US is a country where a lady slaps a man's ass and if the lady get sued the courts will dismiss it as a joke, because it's a lady, no evidence and other useless talks .
But if a man slaps a lady's ass and he gets sued with or without evidence the man will be jailed or ordered to pay fine.

In the USA if a man divorces his wife even if they got no kids together the man is required to settle the lady with cash.

Women are already dominating men in the UK already and it's only a matter of time before it replicates in the US.

After I carefully obversed all these things, the question on my mind is; what are the American and British feminists still fighting for?? what kind of equality are they really fighting for??

if Nigerian women can attain 30% of the rights and benefits women have attained in the UK and USA I'm sure no lady in Nigeria will be talking about oppression.

who's gonna say these ladies don't have ulterior motives?
i get you totally!! But they still hv rape issues n right now they dont protest on less they hv the need to, futher more the ideology is now more dominate!! Almost everyone is a feminist male or female!! So it's no longer much of a fight!! Just just an ideological identity

1 Like

Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

....you think I'm talking about Nigeria..

Did I Say Nigeria
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by shaybebaby(f): 9:55am On May 01, 2018
DeadRat:

Did I Say Nigeria
You'll be shocked! When reality bites you in arse.

Even pre-nups can be contested.
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 01, 2018
shaybebaby:

For Lots Of Reasons, I Dont Fancy White Girls...

Alot Of Negative Energy Around Their Lives...
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
i get you totally!! But they still hv rape issues n right now they dont protest on less they hv the need to, futher more the ideology is now more dominate!! Almost everyone is a feminist male or female!! So it's no longer much of a fight!! Just just an ideological identity

read my post again,
this time carefully.

you'll see where I talked about rape.

When a Lady accuses a man of rape with or without evidence the man get jailed in the UK

But when a man accuses a lady of rape or sexual harassment the courts will dismiss such suits claiming there's no evidence, it's a joke ,it's a lady..

It's like you've never been to the UK before

Women are now dominating men there and it's only a matter of time before it replicates in the US.

Now that they've achieved their goals what are they still fighting for??

Do they want men to be treated as slaves first before they get satisfied?? because dogs are already treated way better than men in the UK and USA..

who's gonna tell me that these ladies don't have ulterior motives?
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2018
shaybebaby:

Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2018
shaybebaby:

you mean if he run back to Nigeria, the lady can still contest pre-nups?
Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by Shugavee(f): 10:35am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

read my post again,
this time carefully.

you'll see where I talked about rape.

When a Lady accuses a man of rape with or without evidence the man get jailed in the UK

But when a man accuses a lady of rape or sexual harassment the courts will dismiss such suits claiming there's no evidence, it's a joke ,it's a lady..

It's like you've never been to the UK before

Women are now dominating men there and it's only a matter of time before it replicates in the US.

Now that they've achieved their goals what are they still fighting for??

Do they want men to be treated as slaves first before they get satisfied?? because dogs are already treated way better than men in the UK and USA..

who's gonna tell me that this ladies don't have ulterior motives?
i got that too but my point is the act hasn't stopped!! Men r still raping n sexually assaulting ladies, victim blaming is still at rage!! Women not speaking up as wel is a problem too!!

1 Like

Re: What Are American And British Feminists Really Fighting For? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:40am On May 01, 2018
Shugavee:
i got that too but my point is the act hasn't stopped!! Men r still raping n sexually assaulting ladies

Only liberation of the mind can stop that. ..The world has always condemned forced sex before the advent of feminism.

BTW, men are sexually assaulted every day in the society but they're afraid to speak up because they are usually not believed, people even mock them, they're called weak.

Last week a lady hugged me without my consent, I thought it was a perfect opportunity for me but my lawyer told me if I Sue I'm only wasting my time..

you see what I'm talking about

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs Of A Yahoo-boy Come Ritualist / Should He Call Off The Wedding? / Why Men Prefer Prostitutes!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.