Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. (4371 Views)

How Do You Prefer Your Partner, Dark Or Light Skin? (Photo) / Do You Prefer Your Pubic Hairs Shaved Or Bushy? / Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by lawrenzoo: 9:57am On May 01, 2018
For me, All my partner has to do is remain faithful, do right all times and give me a good f...k..

How would you like your partner to show love to you?
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by Cutehector(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2018
Have my best interests at heart
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by biacan(f): 10:12am On May 01, 2018
Give me money, more money bring plenty money do this and watch me give you like never before baby boy wink tongue

6 Likes

Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by Diamond23(f): 10:21am On May 01, 2018
Me need assurance grin, hold ur accolades cheesy
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by mikejj(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2018
biacan:
Give me money, more money bring plenty money do this and watch me give you like never before baby boy wink tongue
. moni moni moni. after u will be wetting ur pillow every night ontop Gucci bedsheet

Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by mikejj(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2018
cheesy grin don't be too serious all the time ..for me!!!!! and sing for me
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by lawrenzoo: 10:48am On May 01, 2018
biacan:

How would you cope in a world where Money does not exist?
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by biacan(f): 11:08am On May 01, 2018
mikejj:
. moni moni moni. after u will be wetting ur pillow every night ontop Gucci bedsheet
See this one cheesy headmaster cheesy cheesy
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by biacan(f): 11:08am On May 01, 2018
lawrenzoo:

How would you cope in a world where Money does not exist?
You won't find me in such place cool
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by austyn0(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2018
Help me grow from strength to strength both spiritually, physically, monetarily, sexually and so on.
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by Nobody: 11:22am On May 01, 2018
Simple! Just forget yourself in my presence...

Be a talkative, play, sit anyhow, laff, make noise disturb me and yield when I instruct you.

Shikena!
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by Diamond23(f): 11:31am On May 01, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Simple! Just forget yourself in my presence...

Be a talkative, sit anyhow, laff, make noise disturb me and yield when I instruct you.

Shikena!
U r weird grin
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by Nobody: 11:35am On May 01, 2018
Diamond23:
U r weird grin
Yeah I think so, someone once said so too..that I'm weird grin

But sincerely, Dats how I like it.
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by NeeKlaus: 11:40am On May 01, 2018
Be a talkative, but a talkative with sense. I mean, be smart. Let's scatter everywhere together. Be yourself too.

That's enough Love for me. kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by Khallyella(f): 11:43am On May 01, 2018
Be playful but not childishangry, a fun lover,honest and enough attention kiss
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:57am On May 01, 2018
By being reliable & faithful.
My own feelings are unstable, so I need a stable partner in order for me to get any sense of stability.
That's why sometimes I prefer the beginning stages of a relationship, where people are on their best behavior & the rhythm is kinda predictable. The problem starts when the mask starts to slip off (honeymoon period over) & you begin to see the rot hidden beneath it. That alone makes my feelings fluctuate like the stock market. If only you could capture those initial stages of a relationship & see your partner in the same light forever, that'd be blissful. It's really hard for me to feel the same way about someone if I'm seeing or sensing any kind of change in them or the relationship. It always starts at 100% down to 0% the longer I know them.

Love truly isn't for everyone. Some of us are aliens, trying to emulate human feelings grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by Opentokwowledge: 12:20pm On May 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:
By being reliable & faithful.
My own feelings are unstable, so I need a stable partner in order for me to get any sense of stability.
That's why sometimes I prefer the beginning stages of a relationship, where people are on their best behavior & the rhythm is kinda predictable. The problem starts when the mask starts to slip off (honeymoon period over) & you begin to see the rot hidden beneath it. That alone makes my feelings fluctuate like the stock market. If only you could capture those initial stages of a relationship & see your partner in the same light forever, that'd be blissful. It's really hard for me to feel the same way about someone if I'm seeing or sensing any kind of change in them or the relationship. It always starts at 100% down to 0% the longer I know them.

Love truly isn't for everyone. Some of us are aliens, trying to emulate human feelings grin
You haven't met me. I give me to you straight up from the start. You either love me or hate me. I'm not advertising myself Off-market till further notice tongue
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by lawrenzoo: 12:28pm On May 01, 2018
austyn0:
Help me grow from strength to strength both spiritually, physically, monetarily, sexually and so on.
, I forgot to add that spiritual aspect to mine too grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by Opentokwowledge: 12:36pm On May 01, 2018
As for me, make love to me like you hate me and take care me like I'm down with the flu cheesy wink
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:41pm On May 01, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
You haven't met me. I give me to you straight up from the start. You either love me or hate me. I'm not advertising myself Off-market till further notice tongue

Lol, I doubt there's anyone who can tick all the boxes, because with people, there's always something not quite right. I'm beginning to believe, for real this time, that noone is perfect. I just don't think I'm up to dating someone with very obvious character flaws though. You could come close, I just don't think you'd be a 10/10. I'm a hard one to please tongue
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by Opentokwowledge: 12:46pm On May 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I doubt there's anyone who can tick all the boxes, because with people, there's always something not quite right. I'm beginning to believe, for real this time, that noone is perfect. I just don't think I'm up to dating someone with very obvious character flaws though. You could come close, I just don't think you'd be a 10/10. I'm a hard one to please tongue
The plan is never to please. It's to come through as real as possible. Staying or leaving will then be for you to figure out. It's simple Add or subtract Maths like that wink
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by Opentokwowledge: 12:47pm On May 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Tats where guys get it all wrong. The plan is never to please. It's to come through as real as possible. Staying or leaving will then be for the girl to figure out. It's simple Add or subtract Maths like that wink
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 01, 2018
Honest honest honest...loving loving loving.caring caring caring.... Enduring enduring enduring..and many more
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:07pm On May 01, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
The plan is never to please. It's to come through as real as possible. Staying or leaving will then be for you to figure out. It's simple Add or subtract Maths like that wink

Being real is a good starting point smiley But all roads lead to the highway tongue
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by Opentokwowledge: 1:18pm On May 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Being real is a good starting point smiley But all roads lead to the highway tongue

1 Like

Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by austyn0(m): 1:56pm On May 01, 2018
lawrenzoo:
, I forgot to add that spiritual aspect to mine too grin
grin
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 01, 2018

She Should Cry While Sucking my Dick
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 01, 2018

She Should Cry While Sucking my Dick
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by mikejj(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2018
cry kiss
biacan:
See this one cheesy headmaster cheesy cheesy
. biacan head whaaaaaaaaaa?? who taught u that... :-
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by biacan(f): 3:58pm On May 01, 2018
mikejj:
cry kiss. biacan head whaaaaaaaaaa?? who taught u that... :-
Stay well so I can see my face clearly cheesy cheesy wink
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by LonelyHeart627: 4:14pm On May 01, 2018
..gist with me and Crack my ribs with your jokes... let us do dancing competition together indoor, eat from the same plate with me
Re: How Would You Prefer Your Partner To Show Their Love To You. by dasparrow: 4:35pm On May 01, 2018
Here is what I expect from a partner:

Love the Lord God, be honest, be intelligent, be supportive, be humble, a great listener, mild tempered, hard working, kind, loving, have some compassion for the wellbeing of animals, children and the elderly, and lastly don't ever ask for sex. Then, we will be cool.

I don't need your money, I got mine. I don't need your genital either. I am content with mine and I don't want to deal with your smelly, possibly sexually transmitted disease-infected body fluid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders / PHOTOS: Lesson For Every Guys Who Hunt Anything Under Skirt / Am I Handsome??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.