Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,070 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? (1600 Views)

What Is Exactly Wrong With Polygamy? / This Is Exactly How I Want My Future Wife To Be!!! (Features Of My Future Wife) / What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? (18+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? by TeamLeader(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2018
How did she look undecided

Re: What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? by oloriooko(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
By their selfies shall they condemn themselves grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? by Bluezy13(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2018
Hmmm...

Disregarding the gadgets,
She should be in her late forties or early fifties.
Lips are wrinkled
Re: What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? by MrSensor(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2018
wasted beauty.
Re: What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? by awa(m): 3:07pm On May 01, 2018
Nothing
Re: What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? by Marshallian(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2018
TeamLeader:
How did she look undecided

its obvious she wanted everyone to see the tools, coz the way she take arrange am self, no be here... grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? by Omuneizzy6(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2018
She is fine
Re: What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? by Marcus2(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2018
shocked two gadgets only for her.
Re: What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? by myself13: 4:08pm On May 01, 2018
Looks like someone that just had a face fvck and is looking herself in the mirror for signs of any sperm stains.
Re: What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 01, 2018

Look At The Big Love Machine she Is Using...

She Has No Mercy For Her Pussy...

This Is Pathetic! A Grand Mother Who Is Suppose To Be Evangelising for Christ Is Still In Active Service Of Masturbation
Re: What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? by sunjongs(m): 5:04pm On May 01, 2018
Her man needs Good man

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman / Freedom Of Speech And Expression. Know Your Rights. / Who Will Adopt Me Please??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.