Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

“A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia (27157 Views)

”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short / Annie Idibia Shocked At A Lady's Outfit To The Club (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by PenisCaP: 2:19pm On May 01, 2018
grin
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by room089: 2:19pm On May 01, 2018
If Tuface didn't marry her on compensatory basis, would she have said such?
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by Jethrolite(m): 2:22pm On May 01, 2018
passion247:
Agure?
Agura, it is the name of an insect. Very sweet when roasted. grin
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by laudate: 2:28pm On May 01, 2018
Macnnoli4:
Chioma is an exception. Chioma is just like annie idibia, being the guy's main woman even when the guy has been "fathering nations" in between the relationship. So it is just takes maturity.

I hope this your advice will still work, after she becomes baby mama no 3, for Davido!
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by Safiaa(f): 2:30pm On May 01, 2018
donstan18:

That message simply goes to those of you out there who always want to trap and force a man to be with you because of your so called pregnancy. It doesn't work.

Same thing happened to her with 2face, yet he married her despite all the baby mamas.

A man knows where his heart belongs to, if you like suck his ballz every morning or get pregnant for him.

If his heart doesn't belong to you, you MUST be dumped like a piece of trash.
1st time I agree with yiu
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by donstan18: 2:31pm On May 01, 2018
Safiaa:
1st time I agree with yiu
Second time kiss
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 01, 2018
Amagite:
Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia is shaking some tables and we don’t know the people standing on this table, but we have guesses.

According to her, a kid cannot keep a man.

Our guesses are the young celebrities currently flashing their love on social media; Davido and Chioma, Miracle and Nina, and Tobi and Alex. (Are these people kids sef?)

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/a-kid-cant-keep-a-man-annie-idibia.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Agure grin lmao

This is the reason we are told to re-read what we wrote before posting. Rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by KevMitnick: 2:31pm On May 01, 2018
Shortyy:
So what can keep him? Tell us Annie.
The question is; who can? Not what can.
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by Safiaa(f): 2:33pm On May 01, 2018
donstan18:

Second time kiss
when was the first?
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by donstan18: 2:36pm On May 01, 2018
Safiaa:
when was the first?
When two exes shared birthday lovely messages on facebook.
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by dasparrow: 2:38pm On May 01, 2018
Look at this Illiterate. Are kids suppose to be with grown men? Kids are kids for a reason. A kid's priority is to go to school and acquire a sound education and not to think about how to keep a man. I don't blame her for her stupid way of reasoning. After all she is living in a country crawling with pedophiles.
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by faithfull18(f): 2:39pm On May 01, 2018
winkTake a look at my signature..
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by asawanathegreat(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2018
What ever the case may be, I don't care
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by dimpledgudi: 2:57pm On May 01, 2018
What is this one saying?Bet Annie Idibia thinks everything is about Baba or jazz, my dear Annie age is not a criteria for keeping a man,neither is juju cos every man knows what they want in a girl.you are just envious of Chioma. Anyways most Yoruba guys fancy Igbo girls.You. should be hiding in shame cos everyone know your degrading love story from your womanizer and uncontrollable Tuface Idibia.
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by millomaniac: 2:58pm On May 01, 2018
donstan18:

That message simply goes to those of you out there who always want to trap and force a man to be with you because of your so called pregnancy. It doesn't work.

Same thing happened to her with 2face, yet he married her despite all the baby mamas.

A man knows where his heart belongs to, if you like suck his ballz every morning or get pregnant for him.

If his heart doesn't belong to you, you MUST be dumped like a piece of trash.

Word ma nigga. cool
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by RoyalSleek(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2018
She's shading Sophia Momodu and Baby mamas alike.
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by Sweetcollins: 3:13pm On May 01, 2018
desiregold:
Na she sabi.

As for me, I don plan how i go take get belle for my bf this month.

He cant escape it.

Ur nipples Na die
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by obi123: 3:14pm On May 01, 2018
valdes00:
Agure kor, AGOFURE motors ni...
Her auto correct went on holiday with nigerian workers..

looolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 01, 2018
Amagite:
Nollywood actress, Annie Idibia is shaking some tables and we don’t know the people standing on this table, but we have guesses.

According to her, a kid cannot keep a man.

Our guesses are the young celebrities currently flashing their love on social media; Davido and Chioma, Miracle and Nina, and Tobi and Alex. (Are these people kids sef?)

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/a-kid-cant-keep-a-man-annie-idibia.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Lemme agure wt ma fone jawe

Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by iamstrong(m): 3:22pm On May 01, 2018
I quite agree tho.....It takes the Grace of God to keep a man cos man wey go cheat will always cheat !!! grin
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 01, 2018
Shortyy:
So what can keep him? Tell us Annie.

Sex positions, stamina and good meals
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by baby124: 3:57pm On May 01, 2018
Yet she was a baby mama before Tuface married her. Some people sha!

2 Likes

Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by Reelmii: 4:13pm On May 01, 2018
dasparrow:
Look at this Illiterate. Are kids suppose to be with grown men? Kids are kids for a reason. A kid's priority is to go to school and acquire a sound education and not to think about how to keep a man. I don't blame her for her stupid way of reasoning. After all she is living in a country crawling with pedophiles.
u are the one who has lost the sense of reasoning. what she is saying in plain language is that" HAVING A KID OR CHILD FOR A MAN CANNOT MAKE HIM STAY WITH U"
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by Reelmii: 4:16pm On May 01, 2018
Annie is simply saying pregnancy cannot make a man stay with a woman, u guys need to broaden ur sense of reasoning.
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by laudate: 4:18pm On May 01, 2018
Reelmii:
Annie is simply saying pregnancy cannot make a man stay with a woman, u guys need to broaden ur sense of reasoning.
But she used her own to get Tuface closer to her - enough to propose marriage. If she was not Tuface's baby mama initially, then her advice would have made sense!
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by Reelmii: 4:18pm On May 01, 2018
baby124:
Yet she was a baby mama before Tuface married her. Some people sha!
baby mama for who exactly
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by Reelmii: 4:20pm On May 01, 2018
laudate:

But she used her own to get Tuface closer to her - enough to propose marriage. If she was not Tuface's baby mama initially, then her advice would have made sense!
she was the one he had feelings for, so it is not about her pregnancy, he could hav dumped her to if the feeling was not there, he never had feelings for the one that had kids for him
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by laudate: 4:22pm On May 01, 2018
Reelmii:
she was the one he had feelings for, so it is not about her pregnancy, he could hav dumped her to if the feeling was not there, he never had feelings for the one that had kids for him
Would he have had the same feelings for her, without the pregnancy? It is a tad irritating when girls who also made the same error and reveled in it, are now trying to form holy Mary, and rub the noses of their mates in the mud.

1 Like

Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by Reelmii: 4:26pm On May 01, 2018
laudate:

Would he have had the same feelings for her, without the pregnancy? It is a tad irritating when girls who also made the same error and reveled in it, are now trying to form holy Mary, and rub the noses of their mates in the mud.
yes he would have married her regardless the pregnancy. ... she is the one he had always loved, do u know how far they hav come ? just like davido saying he has known chioma for five years now
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:31pm On May 01, 2018
Looking at this people at far one would think they are as brilliant as you thought, if she can murder English this way, oga o argue/arguing.
Re: “A Kid Can’t Keep A Man”- Annie Idibia by laudate: 4:33pm On May 01, 2018
Reelmii:
yes he would have married her regardless the pregnancy. ... she is the one he had always loved, do u know how far they hav come ? just like davido saying he has known chioma for five years now
You are basing your response on conjecture. sad If he had always loved Anne, how come he ended up impregnating different women up and down? Is that how to show love in your own book? I repeat: Anne also used the kid method, to get close to Tuface. In her own case it worked out for her. So she should stop trying to play the part of Holy Virgin Mary, by offering advice that is uncalled for! If she had hooked Tuface without having a kid before marriage, her comments would have made sense... undecided

Length of courtship does not mean anything. A man can date a woman for 5 years and not marry her. But he can then dump her, to marry one he met just 3 months later!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday / 2face Son, Nino, Learns To Play The Sax / COVID-19: Kate Henshaw Reacts To Claim That Celebrities Are Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.