Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo (25523 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally / Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by information1: 7:22pm On May 01, 2018
Oluchi Orlandis, the Supermodel, was pictured with the vice president Yemi Osinbajo's wife, in the person of Dolapo Osinbajo.

Today happens to be Oluchi birthday, as she turns a year older captioned the photos;

With great humility, I Sat, Stood and Smiled under a tree with Her Excellence @dolapoosinbajo because someone many years ago, planted a tree. Thank you Feyi for all you do for our beloved Nigeria. I’m beyond inspired. #stepup #ForTyNigeria

https://talkgeria.com/oluchi-pictured-dolapo-osinbajo/

4 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by information1: 7:23pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2018
Beautiful ......so it's your birthday today so also is my wedding anniversary grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 01, 2018
I want to be a supermodel too but my body is in love wit adipose tissue. BTW I love them, they look so beautiful.

8 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by Jemc(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2018
Igbo amaka

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by psychologist(m): 8:40pm On May 01, 2018
Dear Lord, please let Madrid lose today

5 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by Authoreety: 8:41pm On May 01, 2018
Fgg

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by gabazin080(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2018
That is not my problem
Please oh if I date Glory this year and date another Glory next year
Does it mean I'm moving from Glory to Glory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by sirsegsky(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2018
what do i care
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by gabazin080(m): 8:42pm On May 01, 2018
kn
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by crackerspub: 8:43pm On May 01, 2018
psychologist:
Dear Lord, allow Madrid to lose today

Visca barca
Barca Fan spotted

I understand your pain

Hala madrid tongue

11 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by Viking007(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2018
psychologist:
Dear Lord, allow Madrid to lose today

Visca barca

5 Likes

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by IME1: 8:43pm On May 01, 2018
cool

Moral
Plant a tree
Be humble
Have clean hands and you can sit under a tree with a great person

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by Dalexicographer(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2018
They be Looking like mother and daughter...
P.S... Let's pray for Bayern Munich oh...
Barcelona fans, hit a like wink
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by Alphasoar(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2018
I was just wondering where the DSS guys were when she sat down there like the ordinary Nigerian like me.

I just love her smile!
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by sirsegsky(m): 8:44pm On May 01, 2018
nice
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by Dalexicographer(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2018
crackerspub:

Barca Fan spotted

I understand your pain

Hala madrid tongue
fvk you man!!!

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by crackerspub: 8:48pm On May 01, 2018
Dalexicographer:
fvk you man!!!

Pained Moro fucker tongue tongue tongue

Its 2-1

4-2 aggregate

Blessed Goal, gifted goal from Benzema

ntor tongue tongue tongue
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 01, 2018
And to think that this Oluchi babe hawked plantain in Portharcourt before she contested for the pageant.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by Dalexicographer(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2018
crackerspub:

Pained Moro fucker tongue tongue tongue

Its 2-1

4-2 aggregate

Blessed Goal, gifted goal from Benzema

ntor tongue tongue tongue
cry

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by perdollar(m): 9:07pm On May 01, 2018
d difference is clear!! OLUCHI is beautiful n looks wise. OSIBUNJO looks haggard n foolish. buharis curse on her
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by tooth4tooth: 9:37pm On May 01, 2018
See beauty without makeup cheesy

Unlike some people that always empty pancake factory on their face. Some be like they drop them inside hot groundnut oil in the name of bleaching. Am proud to be black.

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 01, 2018
Dalexicographer:
cry
lol hahahahaa

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by Mariangeles(f): 10:02pm On May 01, 2018
Dalexicographer:
They be Looking like mother and daughter...
P.S... Let's pray for Bayern Munich oh...
Barcelona fans, hit a like wink
Una plan no work! grin

1 Like

Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by AustineCJ: 10:51pm On May 01, 2018
psychologist:
Dear Lord, please let Madrid lose today

How market?? done and dusted....sorry bro.
Re: Oluchi Onweagba Pictured With Dolapo Osinbajo by idris4r83(m): 12:18am On May 02, 2018
celestialdamsel:
I want to be a supermodel too but my body is in love wit adipose tissue. BTW I love them, they look so beautiful.
you can be a supermodel to your husband.

(1) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce Mocks NCC On Data Hike In His Latest Tweet - See Reactions / Rebecca Sharibu: Buhari Called Me 7 Months After Leah's Abduction / We Shall Kill Nigerians In Pakistan If Kidnapped Victims Are Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.