Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children (25190 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by faseblex(f): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2018

The Osinbajo's paid Aisha Buhari a visit during the Sallah holiday.

More @: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/lovely-photo-of-aisha-buhari-with.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by dukie25: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Dolapo always appear like a glorified house girl to
Aisha-wo Buhari.

22 Likes

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by buharitill2023: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist will not like this.

41 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by dukie25: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
[s]
buharitill2023:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist will not like this.
[/s]

Bros improve your lexicon.
My offer to send you a free Thesaurus in PDF format still stands.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by vedaxcool(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
buharitill2023:

True true the thing pain us

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by buharitill2023: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Bros improve your lexicon.
My offer to send you a free Thesaurus in PDF format still stands.
that is the full meaning of ipob.
I=idiotic
P=pigs
O=of
B=Biafra.

So which lexicon are you referring to,
Have you change the name of ipob.

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by dukie25: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
buharitill2023:
that is the full meaning of ipob.
I=idiotic
P=pigs
O=of
B=Biafra.

So which lexicon are you referring to,
Have you change the name of ipob.

Off point as usual. I was talking about lexicon.
You really need to get yourself a dictionary. Buy one or visit a library and borrow one. If all else fails, steal one. Bottom line is you need a dictionary.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by dukie25: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Wow
Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by Waakanda: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Sallah issa over. Back to work cool
Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by Sirpaul(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
while Bubu is busy @work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by Houseofglam7(f): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
If what relevance is this garbage
Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by mokt(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
They go soon dey marry each other now. Meanwhile, I'm still single n searching Mtsceeew.
Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by EwuOjota: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
I just dey feel Buhari wife.

1 Like

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by emmabest2000(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
We miss mama peace

3 Likes

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by SEONaijaExpert: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Power women, holding it down for their husbands.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by id4sho(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Those who gave a fu<k went that way. mtchewwww
Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by asawanathegreat(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Who dem EPP?
Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by topgist(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
Apply Now for the NLG recruitment 2018 via The link here : https://www.topgist.com.ng/nlng-2018-recruitment-application-form/
Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by Iceman2017(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
What made this photo lovely?

1 Like

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by beresponsible(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
vedaxcool:

True true the thing pain us
love your response.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by DBossNG(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by jumpandpas(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
ok
Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
I wonder where osinbajo daughter got her bad dressing manners from cause I can see her mum as a modest dresser
Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by YorubaAssasin: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
dukie25:
Aisha-wo Buhari.

IPOB Pig spotted! grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by Austema(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
I actually dont know what to say about this post, but let me try and drink first,

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by AngelicBeing: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
sad

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by Austema(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
mokt:
They go soon dey marry each other now. Meanwhile, I'm still single n searching Mtsceeew.
so, I should blame your parent? Or yoursef?
Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by SAMBARRY: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
I'm still looking for the hijab on Iya zahra,zahra ati Hanti towo blue jumpsuit grin

Abi they aren't Muslims again tongue

Konami da fun enitomu sharia wasi Nigeria o grin

Komani Ragba fun lorun o tongue
Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by Lordofthewest(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bitter biafuro spotted
dukie25:
Aisha-wo Buhari.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra & Aisha Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo, Her Children by Akeem79(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
After the oza room and lazy youth sagga

Bubu becomes more careful in choice of words he used in public

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. / Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding / Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.